Please Keep Chasing Me

And what was that, love?

"Damon, no please stop!" Elena trailed behind Damon as he walked down the hall way, a strong grip on Amity arm as he dragged here to the living room, "Let her go."
"Elena, she will be fine." Damon rolled his eyes, and pulled Amity away from Elena's reaching hands.

"No she won't; He's a monster Damon!" He stopped and turned to look into her teary eyes, "He will hurt her."

Damon sighed and glanced at Amity who stayed silent, she didn't know what to think or say, "Do you really think that Klaus would give Stefan back to us in trade for her and then kill her?"

Elena wiped her tears and shook her head, "No, she's just all I really have left that is actually part of me."

"Elena," Amity yanked her arm from Damon's grasp and stepped to Elena, wrapping her arms around her, "What's going on?"

Amity tried her best to stay calm for Elena's sake, "You want to know what's going on?" Damon asked, his eyes brows perking up at her and his blue eyes bugging out, "This is what's going on."

Amity stared with wide eyes as his fangs elongated and his eyes changed colors with bloody veins extending around them, "What are you?"

Her first instinct was to shield Elena, but Elena gripped her shoulders shaking her head, "No Amity, you don't have to be scared of him. We just need to explain a few things to you.

Amity was guided to sit on the couch and Elena sat beside her as Damon poured himself a drink, "Well go ahead Elena, if anyone needs to explain to her what's going on, it should be you."

Elena nodded and placed a hand on top of Amity's, "Amity, plain and simple…he's a vampire," Amity's eyebrows scrunched together and she tried her hardest not believe what she was hearing, but she knew this wasn't a joke, "Believe it or not he is the good guy. Stefan, my boyfriend, Klaus took him as price for saving Damon when he was bitten by a werewolf…are you following me?"

Amity sucked her top lip before nodding her head, "Yes, go on."

"I'm supposed to be dead. I'm the doppelganger of Katherine Petrova," She paused after saying her name, to let it sink in, "Klaus is trying to make more hybrids like him and in order to do that, he needs my blood. I'm not trying to scare you, but…Klaus is practically indestructible. Now why Damon is trying to trade you for Stefan, I have no idea." Elena stated as she glared at Damon.

"I'm not trying to, Elena. I am going to," He looked at Amity and took a sip of his drink, "And you're going to go with him."

Amity stood up and eyed Damon, "Why? It's so much easier for him to hurt me then it would be for him to hurt Stefan."

"Yes," He said circling her, "but we need Stefan. We need him to help fight Klaus, and protect Elena. You'd be with Klaus maybe an hour before Stefan and I made a plan to get you back and then Klaus would have nothing to use against us."

Elena looked surprised, "Since when do you come up with good plans on your own?"

"Eh, it's something new I just learned, it's a good talent to have." He grinned pouring himself more of his drink.

"Hold on, wait." Amity said, glancing between Damon and Elena, "Don't smile like everything is just fine and dandy. What does Klaus want with me?"

Damon shrugged and kept his annoying smirk on his face. He placed his glass on the table as a knock was heard throughout the house, "Who knows? Your ride's here."

Amity didn't budge and gave Elena a fearful look, "So you're just going to send me away with one of the most powerful, indestructible vampires ever?"

She stared Damon, down and her mind was screaming at her to smack the smile off of his face, "Yup, that's what we're going to do." Another knock echoed through the house, "Come on Amity, he's getting impatient; that's never a good thing with Klaus."

He put his hand on the small of her back guiding her out of the room and towards the front door, "You promise you guys will come for me soon?"

He nodded and opened the door, "I'm not one for promises, but this is an exception."

"There's my girl." Amity turned around to face Klaus who was once again leaning against the doorway with a smirk on his face, but this time a young man occupied the space beside him. Amity didn't understand Klaus; she hadn't even spoken one word to him. "I hope you're not plotting against me, Damon." He leaned in as close as he could and whispered, "You know you'll never win."

"Yeah, yeah," Damon rolled his eyes pushing Amity out towards him, "Take her and leave."

Amity turned to Elena and gave one last longing glance before Klaus wrapped his hand around hers and pulled her forward. They both froze and closed their eyes as Images from one another's life flashed through their minds, Amity winced watching everything Klaus had been through in his life of 1,000 years. They both slowly opened their eyes and stared at each other as everyone else peeked at them with confused faces, "And what was that, love?" Klaus asked putting his arm around Amity's shoulder.

"Okay can someone just explain to me what just happened?" Damon asked glancing between the two. Amity stood frozen as her mind kept running through everything she had seen.

"No it's none of your business, Damon." Klaus smirked and turned towards Amity capturing her eyes with his, "Goodnight." Amity's eyes immediately closed and all her weight dropped into Klaus's arm that was around her shoulder and he lifted her legs up, holding her close to his chest.

"Stefan, where are you going? You can come home now." Elena finally spoke up as she eyed Stefan curiously. He had begun walking away with Klaus who held Amity securely to his chest, making sure he didn't wake her up.

Stefan was yet to speak, Klaus answered for him, "Elena, I said I would give you Stefan for Amity, yes. However, I did not say that he would want to comeback when given the option."

Damon stepped out of the door and watched as Klaus walked to the Black SUV and placed Amity in the backseat, "That's cheating, Klaus! That is so cheating!"

Klaus smiled at Damon, "Not my problem, sir." He got into the front seat of the car and quickly drove away from the Salvatore home leaving an extremely outwitted Damon behind.

Damon glanced over his shoulder at Elena who had a scowl on her face, "So much for you newly learned talent."
♠ ♠ ♠
I have been writing this story on another site and completely forgot to update on here! I'm sorry :/