Please Keep Chasing Me

You killed your own family?

"Who was that woman?" Amity asked. She was currently sitting in the front seat of the car next to Klaus, "She looked so familiar."

"Her name is Denika, she's a witch." Klaus replied glancing towards her. He was starting to feel that pull again, the more he tried to deny it the stronger it got. Every time he looked at Amity, she would remind him of someone, but he could never find a face. "I don't see how you would know her. She's not really social to anyone outside of the supernatural creatures."

"Amity have I met you before?" Stefan asked leaning forward in the backseat.

She glanced back at him, he looked familiar too. She felt like all of these people she was meeting today she had met sometime in her life, but it didn't make any sense. She was only 18 years old, she was rarely in Mystic falls, and she had never once seen picture of these people. Why did she feel so connected to them all? "I really don't know. I feel like I know you, I feel like I know you both." She said glancing at Klaus, "Especially you Niklaus."

He scrunched his eyebrows together at her and Stefan did the same, "How did you know my name is Niklaus?"

Amity bit her lip and looked away from them both; how did she know his name is Niklaus? "Maybe I heard Damon or Elena say it."

She could see Stefan and Klaus give each other strange looks from the corner of her eye. There was this weird feeling she was having towards Klaus, she felt like he was feeling a big hole in her life. This was odd to her because she had just met him. "Amity, where did you live before you came to Mystic Falls?"

"I live in Chicago," She said staring out the window, "But I just graduated and I'm thinking about moving to Mystic Falls for Elena; things are getting so hard for her."

She glared at Klaus, knowing he was the reason for Elena's troubles, "Have you ever met Katherine Petrova?"

Stefan had a curious look on his face and Amity shook her head turning to him, he seemed to be playing 20 questions with her, "No, who is she?"

"Just a woman, you're probably related to her in someone way." Amity's eyebrows rose at the news of another family member she didn't know about.

"Yeah," Klaus chuckled pulling up in front of a large mansion like home, "Wait until you meet that one, love; you're going to love her." He said sarcastically, "I hope you won't mind watching her die."

After he said that Amity got a strange vision in her head of seeing Elena dangling from the ceiling of an old home, a rope tied around her neck. She had committed suicide and Amity saw herself running up to Elena begging for her to be alive. "Amity are you okay?"

Her eyes snapped over to meet Stefan's and she could feel Klaus' eyes burning into the side of her head, "Yeah, I just…imagined Elena hanging herself, we were dressed weird, and it freaked me out."

He looked surprised as he tilted his head to the side, "That's how Katherine killed herself in 1492. You say you saw yourself with her?"

Amity took a deep breath and looked away from his again, "I don't want to talk about it, can we just…"

She gestured to the house and Stefan nodded, "Oh, yeah." He slid out of the backseat and opened the door for Amity to get out.

"What do you mean you only got one?" Elena crossed her arms scowling at Damon.

"Exactly what it sounds like, Elena, I could only get one of the coffins." He sounded like he was getting an attitude with her and she really wanted to slap him at the moment, "I managed to get the one that is locked."

"Well at least you were smart enough to get that one." She growled, taking a seat on the couch next to Bonnie.

"Don't worry," He said waving his hand at her, pouring himself a drink. It seemed like the only thing he ever did was drink, "I'm sure it is important enough to Klaus, he should give Amity back for it."

Bonnie side from beside Elena and shook her head, "No you guys, I don't think it will be."

Elena scooted away from Bonnie a little and turned to her, putting her hand on her shoulder, "Bonnie, what do you mean? Tell us what you know."

Bonnie nodded and looked up at Elena, "When I was in the old mansion with Damon, the spirits told me something about Amity."

"Well come on witch, spit it out." Bonnie glared at Damon and for a moment he felt an intense pain in his head and hunched over in pain, "Bonnie, stop!"

She did, but continued to glare at him. She allowed him to catch his breath, "Amity is Klaus' mate."

"What?" Elena looked at Damon who probably held the same expression as her, "What does that even mean?"

"It means their soul mates, Elena." She shook her head, "He's not going to give her up for anything." Before Damon and Elena could speak Bonnie spoke up, revealing one more fact about Amity, "At first I thought Amity might be Katherine's Great however many times granddaughter."

"Yeah, "Elena nodded at her, "That's what we all thought."

She shook her head sucking her bottom lip in between her teeth, "That's not it, she's related to Katherine in a different way, a much stronger way."

"What are these?" Amity asked Klaus, glancing up out him as she ran her hand over one of the coffins.

"Their coffins, love." He said smirking at her, "You said you recently graduated."

She rolled her eyes at him, resisting the urge to smile at anything he says, "Thank you, Klaus" She glared, "I meant, what is inside of them?"

"My family," Her eyes were wide and she almost wanted to apologize to him, "Don't worry though, I killed them."

"You killed your own family?" She circled the coffin making sure that there was something blocking him from her.

"Relax there not really dead." He smiled at her and Amity had noticed that Stefan had disappeared from site, "If I pull the dagger that is in their heart out, they'll come back. You can't kill an original, sweetheart."

"Oh." She said glancing over at the man who rolled in the last coffin.

"One of them is missing though, the most important one." He said frowning and running his hand over one of them as well.

"Who is inside of it?" He stopped and turned to look into her eyes.

"I don't know, it's locked, there might not even be a person in there. Maybe a weapon, but either way I want it. "Nobody knew that Klaus didn't even know what was in that coffin. You wouldn't know that by how much he fights for no one to have it, but for all he knew it could be someone who could destroy him.

"You've got your family back, finally." Klaus turned to smirk at the man, who Amity had never seen before they had gotten here, "You going to open them?"

"Not quite yet," He stated, walking towards the front door as Amity followed, "I still have some unfinished business to take care of."

The man trailed behind them and Amity stopped behind Klaus when the man spoke, "What business?"

Before Klaus could answer the man groaned in agony and fell to the ground. Behind him was a man with short brown hair, holding his bloody heart is his hand. Amity covered her mouth in terror, absent mindedly gripping Klaus' arm from beside him, "So Niklaus."

Klaus' face was completely surprised as the man walked towards him with the heart in his hand, "Elijah."

"What did I miss?" Elijah asked shrugging and dropping the heart. He glanced over at Amity and his face softened, "Eleiona?"

He was looking straight at Amity and she looked up at Klaus confused, "Who is he talking about?"

"Leo, you don't remember me? And you're human." He looked at her as if he couldn't believe it. She looked at Elijah, shaking her head.

"I don't know who you are talking about." He bit his lip and tilted his head to the side, "My name is Amity."

"My god, what did she do to you?" Elijah stepped towards her but Klaus pushed Amity behind him shielding her from his brother.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's been a whiiiiile