Too Perfect

Is this it?

He must have carried me to bed because I woke up laying next to him.
"Morning Angel."
"Mhhh, night."
"What are you talking about get your ass out of bed."
"Why, so you can go to work?"
"I'm not going to work."
"You said you were."
"I lied."
"Jerk. I rolled over to face away from him. He rolled over so he was laying behind me his mouth right next to my ear.
"I love you." he whispered in my ear.
"I love you too, why are you angry with me?"
"I can't be angry with you, you know that. I love you too much." I turned looking in his chocolate eyes.
"I love hearing you say I love you to me." he said and smiled, I smiled back.
"You know you mean the world to me, you treat me as good as only you could, I dwell on every word you say, dwell and analuze, us being together and talking, and it's the best thing in the world, you mean everything to me." I said holding his hand.
"No ones ever said that to me before awe." he said laughing.
"Your so feminine sometimes." I giggled
"Only sometimes, you like it."
"That's cause I think your cute."
"Ok babe, where do you want to go?"
"Can we just go walk? The woods up the street?"
"If you want baby."
I got up and went to my dresser. My blue ripped jeans where ontop in my drawer with a plaid black short sleve shirt. I pulled on that, a pair of socks and my brown mocassins. I walked towards the bathroom.
"Where you going?"
"Hair duh."
I brushed through my hair which is naturally straight and brushed my teeth.
"Ok, we can go now." I said walking out of the bathroom.
We went out and got in his car and he drove up the street. Even though it snowed yesterday it's like forty five degrees and cloudy, but not cold. He pulled into the parking spot. This part of town was alone, quiet and peaceful. He got out of the car, came opened the door and let me out.
"Well aren't we being just the gentlemen today?"
"It's our one year, figured I'd act like I care." He says sarcastically.
"You know you care smart ass."
He smiles at me and I smile back.
We walked hand in hand, but in silence as well.
"What are you thinking about?" I finally asked.
"Us at a candle lit dinner for two at an Italian restruant. Me in a tux, you in a beautiful blue dress, which brings out your eyes, overlooking the ocean."
"Ok mr. story teller, what are you thinking about?"
"You in one of those scene skirts from hot topic."
I glared at him.
"Us, and how far we have come, and how your eyes drive me wild, plus when we kiss the world melts away, that, and" he paused to smell his hoody. "My hoody smells like you."
"Thats awesome, you ok? i asked knowing he was still trying to pull the covers over my head.
"You don't feel the tension and pull in our relationship?"
"Not really, whats going on Jace?"
"I just don't feel a connection anymore Jennie, and i can't keep lying to you."
"Jace, stop, think." I pull him to sit on the mattress that we put in the woods when we were children.
He restrained a little and I forced him to sit."
"What's going through your head Jace?"
"It's been a year of nothing, and I mean nothing but happiness, it's too perfect."
"Jason Lucas William, this is about it being too perfect, hunny enjoy what we have, it's special."
He looks at me and smiles playfully, I smiled back. He stands up, puts his hand out to help me up, I take it and pull forcefully. Hes now laying ontop of me grinning, hands on either side of my head.
"You pinned yourself."
I fought to get free with no luck, he could pin me no matter what. I stared deep into his brown eyes. He turns his head to the side trying to avoid getting lost in my eyes, giving me the lead way to bite his neck.
"Jen..." he moaned a little
"Jenny, if you don't want me to get started." he moaned not being able to help it.
"I would ease up."
I laughed and bit harder.
His head jolted down and he started kissing me forcefully. I felt his hands run up and down my thigh and finally they unbuttoned and unzipped my pants. Pulling those off he seductively pulled off my shirt as i stripped off his. He undid his pants and got them off. I don't try to stop him, or make him do anything specific. I let him do as he pleases. He pushes me back so I'm laying on my back with my arms pinned at my wrists by his strong hands. I manage to get close enough to his neck that i can bite him again. I dug my nails into his back and bit at the same time he begins to moan and trust, easy at first, but as he continued he got rougher and more violent. He ran his fingers through my hair and pulled as i let out a moan. After a good fourty five minutes of rough enjoyable sex we laid there and watched the day fade to night.
We finally leave the woods to just lay in the grass and stare at the sky. He laid in the grass next to me, he closed his eyes and opened them again really quick and then looked at me.
"What?" i asked seeing him out of the corner of my eye.
"Sometimes I just don't want to close my eyes, because I'm afraid if i do, when I wake up, the dream would be over and you wouldn't be right there next to me."
I look at him, eyes locked.
"Promise me I'll never lose you."
He grabbed my face in his hands and continued to stare into my eyes.
"Only in death my love."
"I love you." I replied.
He leans over and wraps his arms around me and pulls me close to him.
"I love you too." he finally replied
We could have stayed there all night, just wrapped and intertwined with eachother, but he has work tomorrow. I roll over towards him.
"Jace we have to go hunny, you need to sleep."
"Shhhhh." He says putting a finger to my lip. I try to bite it and he jumps away.
"No, make me."
"Oh yea, fine." He playfully tackles me and tried to tickle me as i sqirm.
"Jace, stop." I giggled "Please."
Finally he stopped and I began to breath normal again.
"Your an ass." I smiled
"And you love me." He replied smiling back, kissing me.
"You ready to go home now?"
"Yea, come on." He hops up and throws his hand out to help me. Walking to his car hand in hand, I feel as if nothing could ever take this away.