Too Perfect

Lost

I pondered for hours, days almost, on what to do about my situation. I loved him, but could i really accept that he blamed drinking. That's no excuse. He tried to call numerous times since i kicked him out two nights ago. I don't have the heart to answer him and try to explain why I reacted the way I did. I love him, but I'm not ready to say it's ok. Despite everything going through my head I picked up my phone and called him.
"Jace."
"Jennie, please I'm sorry, I can't lose you. I've never lied before and if i could rewind and take it all back I would, because nothing in my head will ever let me forgive myself for throwing away my life."
"Jace, I... why?"
"I don't know... I was hopeing i could prove there's nothing out there better than you, and there isn't. No one can make me feel the way you do. I eat, sleep, and breath our love. Please I'll do anything you want to get you back, your the only thing I want, and the only thing I need."
I began to cry, I could hear in his voice he was not lying he really did feel bad and would do everything in his power to keep me around.
"Jason, will you ever do it again?"
"I see the pain it caused you this time not only do I love you too much, but I could never watch you go through this again. I will never hurt you again, nothing in my body will ever allow it to happen again."
I sniffled.
"Where are you?"
"Outside the house baby."
My jaw dropped and I put down the phone and opend the door to see a figure standing at the end of my driveway in the pouring rain.
"Jason."
I ran towards him and as I got closer his arms opened and he picked me up and I felt the world spinning. He kissed me and put me down infront of him.
"We really do live in a fairytale." I said looking up at him.
"And we will live happily ever after." he smiled
"You promise?"
"Babe I promise I'm not going anywhere, where did i tell you I'd always be? Right beside you or right behind you for the rest of your life."