You Left Her.

Breathless.

They meet you under the full moon. As it shines down on them he extended his hand, she gently placed her hand in his. She closed her eyes with a smile with no thought in mind. He reaches into his pocket and pulls out two rings. She is breathless as they lay beautifully in his palm. He smile and place the ring upon her finger. The ring shines bright silver in the air; it screams the word love to anyone who glances. He places his arms around her body, holding her high in the air. Her arms fit perfectly around his waist, holding on as if it was the end. She laid her head upon his shoulder and smiled with the stars.

As they let go of each other a single tear forms in her eyes, his body fades away with the stars. She is left alone under the moon, just standing there looking at the ring that still lies upon her finger. Slowly more and more tears fall from her eyes, she falls to her knees in pain. The ring that lay on her finger turned to dust in her palm. She drops her body to the floor and lays there motionless.

The moon that filled the night sky with light has turned into gentle rain. Alone on the ground the rain touches her skin. She lifts her head off the ground and watches the rain fall to the ground. She placed her finger on the ground in front of her and draws a heart. The rain falls everywhere but not upon that heart. She gets to her feet and walks into the heart. A bright light shines from the sky onto the girl’s body. She closes her eyes and extends her arms as if she was about to fly. The light shines brighter that her body disappears from the world.

He sits alone on a bench looking at the rings that they once had. He places his hand in his pocket and pulls out her picture. He picks up his body and walks to the building in front of him. He falls to his knees and begins to cry. He places the photo standing against the concert wall. He places the rings in front of the photo and touches the picture one last time. He gets to his feet and looks at the million flowers, pictures, and letters around. On his shoulder he felt a hand but didn’t bother to look. He walked away from the building leaving all the memories behind.