Status: indefinite hiatus

Crash Land.

I'm alone and I cant go without you.

“Jaime what are you talking about?” she chuckled, struggling with her bags, climbing up the stairs with her phone attached to her ear. “I will never sound happy, I’m a miserable bitch.”

Liliana could hear her best friend laugh on the other end. “A bitch yes, but you seem less miserable than usual.”

“Nah, I think I’m still equally miserable from when we last spoke,” she said with a soft chuckle walking up the stairs. “I actually have to walk up two flights of stairs because some idiot in my apartment complex decided to break the damn thing.”

“You still seem happy.”

She rolled her green eyes before finally getting to her floor. “I’m a miserable bitch; face it, bestie boo. That will never change.”

“I don’t know. You seem rather chipper,” she drawled as Liliana changed ears with her phone.

“Whatever you say, bitch,” she said with a laugh before finally looking up.

She jumped back in shock, seeing the tall lanky figure sitting outside her door. His green eyes suddenly met hers and a blinding full-tooth smile spread to his lips. She looked at him in confusion, hearing merely mumbling on the other line of the phone.

“Hey Jay, I’ll call you later.”

And before Jamie could say another word, Liliana hung up the phone quickly. She watched as John stumbled up on his feet with a grin on his perfect face.

“What are you doing here?”

He just smirked, stepping closer with his hands deep into his pockets. “I never got your number.”

“So you decided to stalk me outside my apartment?”

“Basically,” he said, another grin threatening to graze his lips.

“And when did you think it’s conventional to stand outside a girl’s apartment?”

“Well nothing about us,” he said pointing a finger from his chest to hers, “is conventional.”

Liliana nodded her head before taking her keys out. John watched as she shoved the key into the hole and opened the door. He stood outside the door watched the girl trudged into her apartment. When she noticed that the lanky figure didn’t follow, she turned her attention back to him.

“Um, what are you going out there?”

“You didn’t invite me in.”

“I left the door open.”

“I didn’t know an open door was an invitation inside?”

“Haven’t you ever heard of an open door invitation?” she asked as John smirked taking a step in. “That’s basically the meaning behind it,” she said with a grin.

John nodded his head with a short chuckle, following the girl into the kitchen. He was a bit nervous. It had been days since he’d seen the girl and he was worried about the vibe she was going to give off. She acted just like any other day.

“So are you mad?”

“For what?” she asked turning around to look at him.

“Well, for not showing up at the diner after everything.”

She shrugged her shoulders jumping on the counter with a water bottle in hand. “Honestly John, I thought our sexual adventure was only going to last that one night, well day.”

“So you weren’t offended?”

“Not in the slightest.”

He nodded his head taking an inch closer. “I have a question for you.”

“Shoot.”

“Are you, like, emotionally fucked up?”

She looked up at his with wide eyes as she practically choked on the water in her mouth. “What?”

“You just seem very emotional detached.”

“Is that a bad thing?”

“No,” he said shaking his head. “Well maybe, I just find it interesting.”

She nodded her head and let out a soft laugh. “Well thank you, I suppose.”

“Are you offended?”

“Well what do you expect me to be?” she giggled. “You called me emotionally fucked up.”

“So you do have feelings.”

“I’m not a robot, John.”

He nodded his head and chuckled before getting closer to the girl, placing his hands on her thighs.

“I know.”

“Well I’m glad you know.”

He nodded his head with a chuckle before leaning in and placing his lips against hers. “I can’t get you out of my mind.”

She felt her body tingle at the simple statement coming from his graceful lips. “Well, it seems like the feeling is mutual.”

“I want to get to know you,” he said looking deep into her green eyes. “I know we have this thing where we are comfortable without knowing all the details, but I want to know those details.”

“Why?”

“Because I like you,” he said completely honest and fearless, no hesitation.

She liked that.

“I push people away,” she staring, intensly, into his eyes, “Very cliché I know.” John pushed back her wavy blonde hair. “I don’t do well with people, as you could tell I’m not much of a people person. I don’t have many friends and I don’t get along with many people- mainly because people suck.” He chuckled in response.

“Are you going to push me away?”

“Most likely,” she boldly stated.

He liked that.

“I’ve always been up for challenges,” he said with a grin bringing his body closer, “I’m a very competitive person.”

“That’s good to know.”

He grinned at her words before placing his hands on her cheek, bringing his lips close to hers. They were centimeters away, she could feel his warm breathe and she just so desperately wanted to kiss him.

“Are you going to push me away?”

“I haven’t yet, have I?”

John smirked at her answer before leaning in and crashing his lips against hers. There was just something so familiar about the way their lips moved with one another. The sparks were there, in full power, but there was something entrancing about it. When John pulled away, he rested his forehead against hers, smiling as he searched into her eyes.

“There’s a party tonight.”

“That’s great.”

“I want you to come.”

“And why would you want such a thing?”

He chuckled at her words before rubbing his nose against hers. “I want to show you my life.”

“What does that even mean?” she asked with a loud laugh.

John couldn’t control his own laughed as he grabbed her hands in his. “I want to show you more of who I am.”

“Why?”

“Why not?”

She loved her banter with John, the vague questions with the vague answers. John and she shared a strange view on life. Their conversations were all philosophic with a pinch of sarcasm and they enjoyed it. She loved it all. It was all a mystery to them. Liliana was just a mystery to John as John was a mystery with Liliana. She loved that they didn’t know about each other. But that barrier was slowly coming to an open.

“What time should I be ready?”

He grinned widely before crashing his lips against hers. “Nine,” he said not moving from where he stood.

“Well okay,” she said with an awkward nod as he looked up at him to see that he didn’t move. “I figure after I agree to this date or whatever that you would leave.”

He shook his head before getting closer placing his hands on her hips. “The party has just started,” he said crashing his lips into hers.

“Are you trying to get in my pants?”

“Of course I am.”

“Well alright, I was just checking.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Liliana's outfit.

I'm really liking this John era. I have a lot planned for this part of the story. I have it all outlined and ready to write. And soon enough it will be the John and Austin era, which will have all the drama for your entertainment pleasure (;

Special thanks to my favorites!

soonerorlater
thescenekid
WhoAreYouJudy
doesn'tbelieveinlove
beaute infame
shootingmoons
lovelyhope
tonguetyd
erika_xtc
hachie
MYP
coffee break.
taken for a fool


Feedback would be amazing guys! Please tell me what you're thinking of the story (:

Also, since I am terrible at proof reading. So all you grammar and spelling Nazis should thank LuvIsForeveeCrazy for proof reading all of my recent updates. I, of course didn't (; So a special thanks to her! (:

For all you One Direction lovers, I have a bit of good news (;

I have started a new story. Yeah, I know I'm crazy but do not judge me. I have fallen in love with those boys. I can't help it! ):
I practically have this story all written up so I moved on to another story which I am loving. It's a love triangle for these very two boys that are slowly ruining my life and sanity.
Zayn Malik and Harry Styles.
I would love it if you all subscribed and commented on whether I should continue with it or not. Here's the link guys!
This Wicked Game.