Status: indefinite hiatus

Crash Land.

And I've lost her all over again,

Liliana sat in the back of Austin’s old pick up trick staring outside the window. Her fingers grazing over the rips in the seat, a smirk spread to her lips remembering the reasoning for them being there. Her eyes darted up to see that Austin was looking back at her with a smile of his own. She rolled her eyes not wanting to give him the satisfaction.

“Did you want a hit?”

Liliana looked over to see her brother already taking a hit from the freshly rolled blunt. She watched him pass it over to the driver. Austin merely grinned before pressing the thing between his lips inhaling it deeply. His eyes watching over the smoke clouding over his dashboard before stopping at the red light and handing the thing towards the back. Liliana’s eyes met Austin’s stare.

“Come on,” he said with a knowing smirk watching the girl glare in his direction.

“My sister doesn’t smoke man.”

Austin merely laughed before bringing it back to his lips as the light turned green. “I guess you don’t really know your sister.”

“Lily?”

Liliana rolled her eyes in annoyance as she turned to stare outside the window. “I haven’t smoked in a while.”

“You smoked?”

“Of course she did,” Austin answered for her. “I honestly don’t know how you didn’t know, the both of us used to smoke for hours a day.”

“Well I just assumed you two were,” he stopped mid-sentence before cringing at the thought. “You know,” he said as Jamie erupted in laughter.

“No, I don’t know.”

Liliana’s green eyes darted to Austin’s smirking expression as he egged on her brother. “You fucking know, man.”

Austin shrugged his shoulders as the blunt was passed back to David. “I don’t.”

Jamie laughed louder as Liliana rolled her eyes in annoyance. “Could you please not discuss our sex life with my older brother?”

“Could you not talk about your sex life?”

Once again Liliana rolled her eyes as Jamie and Austin both laughed a bit louder. “I’m the bad guy now?”

“Well I most certainty am not. I’m not the one throwing around the S-E-X word out,” Austin said with a chuckle as he spelled out the word.

“You’re a fucking idiot.”

“That’s not what you were saying while we were having S-E-X.”

“I’m still in the car!”

“Fuck the both of you,” Liliana spoke with crossed arms as she sat back in her seat.

The rest of the car thought her words were hilarious but she wasn’t trying to be funny, she meant every word. She was annoyed beyond belief. Even after her brother announced how much he missed her and Austin giving her the smile, she still hated the both of them. She wanted to open the car door and jump out in hopes that she would just kill herself because at that moment death was far more enjoyable then being in a car with two dumbasses. Her annoyance followed her to the party. It was the basic house party. An extremely small house filled with ‘hipsters’ were dancing to obnoxiously ‘cool’ music. Liliana was glad that her brother knew better than to introduce her to his new friends. But she didn’t get as lucky with Jamie.

“Girls this is my best friend from back home, Liliana,” she said as the green eyed girl stood there with an awkward wave, her cup pressed against her lips. “Lily, this is Melissa, Diane and Chrissy,” she said as Liliana lifted her hand once again.

“Hi.”

The group of girls all giving Liliana a fake smile while inside they were judging the fuck out of the girl but she didn’t mind because she thought they were all dumb bitches anyways. During a conversation about a certain girl’s boyfriend coming back from tour, Liliana escaped in hopes for another beer. She dashed through confused looks, her eyes averted to the floor. With two red cups filled to the top with shit beer, she pushed through the crowd. Much like the parties in high school, she found herself alone with a slight buzz already wanting to go home. Her small frame pressed against the railing of the porch as she sipped on the slightly warm beer. Her eyes were focused on her tanned legs sprawled down the steps as she studied the scuffs on her black boots. Her intense stare was keeping her attention away from the pair of long spider like legs making their way to where she stood. Once she heard the footsteps, it was already too late.

“Liliana?”

She felt her body freeze at the sound of that familiar raspy voice. Her eyes suddenly focused on the pair of legs standing in front of her. With every inch her eyes moved up her heart was beating faster. And soon those soft green eyes were staring down at her.

“Hi John,” she said simply.

And that raspy laugh took her by surprise. “What are you doing here?”

Liliana just lifted the two cups of beer with a shrug. “Partying,” she said as John just laughed.

John couldn’t look away; Liliana was like a ghost sitting out in front of him. He had to think back to see if this was all just some fucked up trip or another one of his dreams but it was neither. It had been way too long since he last seen her. He almost completely forgot about the girl back in California, almost.

“In Arizona?”

“I thought Arizona could be a cool state.”

“Really?”

“Not really, it kind of sucks here,” she said with a slight laugh.

She watched his lips curve up into a smile as his large hands shoved into his jean jacket. Liliana could keep her heart thump, the same feeling she got when she first saw the boy in the diner. She didn’t know if it could be possible but he had got much more handsome, taller even. She was taking in him while he was doing the same. He was still in complete shock. He wanted to tell her he missed her. He wanted to tell her that he had thought about her non-stop for a year. He wanted to pull the girl into a hug. He wanted to feel her skin against his, again. He wanted to kiss her. Hell, he wanted to rip her clothing off and have his way on the steps of his friend’s porch. But he wasn’t able to do either. The sound of the screen door opening and slamming shut cut John’s attention as he stared up but Liliana’s eyes were still stuck on the boy in front of her.

“JohnO, did you just get here?”

John looked down to Liliana to see her eyes still focused on him before her body slightly tensed. He knitted his eyebrows together before looking up to his friend.

“Yeah man, how long you been here Austin?”

“We got here about an hour ago,” he said with a smirk before his eyes traveled down to Liliana.

John watched as Liliana’s eyes turned up to Austin’s, a staring exchanged of expression before the girl went to reach for her beer. Austin only laughed before taking a seat beside the girl. John only rolled his eyes as he thought about the slight chance a guy like Austin had with a girl like Liliana.

“What are you doing out here?”

John watched the girl shrug her shoulders before lifting her cup once again. Austin just laughed with a shake of his head before turning to face John.

“John, meet my dear friend-”

“Liliana,” John finished Austin’s sentence.

“You work fast don't you, John?”

John knitted his eyebrows before looking over at Liliana, her eyes focused on her boots looking completely uninterested in the conversation.

“Didn’t you two just meet?”

Austin knitted his eyebrows back at John before looking over at the girl beside him. “Um, no not really,” he said before turning to John. “Didn’t you two just meet?”

Both John and Austin turned to Liliana who looked extremely annoyed. “Usually when a person sits outside with two beers in hand usually means they would like to be alone,” she said standing up with her empty cups in hand. “And would you two stop it with that ‘didn’t you two just meet’ shit, it’s really fucking annoying. And before you hurt your little brains with trying to put two in two together, I’ll just help you guys out,” she said building up the tension. “I fucked the both of you.”

And with that, Liliana walked back inside leaving John and Austin in completely awe of her words. Both pair of eyes focused on the door ahead watching it swing back and forth. Austin couldn’t fight the odd expression on his face as he coughed slightly. He turned to John to see him with the same expression on his face.

“So?” Austin asked awkward as his fingers threaded through his mustache.

“Um, yeah,” John answered his indirect question. “So?”

“Um, yeah,” he answered watching John blow out a lung full of air.

“Well,” John began unable to really speak.

“Fuck,” Austin answered for him.

Things were just about to get real awkward.
♠ ♠ ♠
Liliana's Outfit.

I seriously just wrote this chapter right now. It's so hard to find inspiration for this story and it really bums me out, but I hope you all are still into it.

Please don't hate me too much!