Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

I'm getting good at saying goodbye,

Parker Johnson stood there with tired eyes fishing through the scattered pictures all around her. Her legs stretched out across the wooden floor as the red marker in her hand tapped against her lip to the beat building up around her. She let out another loud sigh as she grabbed the picture from the floor. She stared hard with her hazel eyes as she studied the scenery. The beautiful pink roses and the green grass but then her eyes traveled to the basic skinny model in front of her. She knitted her eyebrows together as she stared at the shirt that rested against her Skelton like body. She let out a sigh before uncapping the marker with her mouth, spitting the cap to the floor. And with a quick movement, she made a large X across the page and tossed it off to the side.

“Fuck,” she sighed as she lifted another picture from the ground. “Terrible,” she sighed loudly before making another large X. “Bleh,” she said once again before drawing a large sad face on the picture.

“Could you stop making those noises, you’re disrupting my eating.”

She let out a laugh before her eyes rolled in response. “Maybe you should eat less.”

“Are you calling me fat?”

Her hazel eyes traveled over to the table to meet his glance. She smiled at his mock hurt expression as he placed a flamboyant hand on his chest.

“Of course not,” she spoke with another roll eye and focusing on the pictures once again. “You’re quite perfect the way you are, Jace.”

Her words reeked of sarcasm only making him chuckle even more. “I think you’re turning into a weight snob like all the people you work for.”

“Oh fuck off, yeah?”

She only heard a huff in response. She let out a loud laugh before rolling her eyes. “Is she being mean to you again princess?”

Jace looked up with a pout as he nodded his head. “She’s being a bitch,” he said with a nod of his head.

“She’s just nervous and you know how our little PJ gets when she’s nervous.”

Parker stood up from the floor before stretching her arms above her head with a roll of her eyes. “I hate the both of you,” she said with a roll of her eyes as she pulled the fridge open. “Next time I get some free shit, you’re not getting it anything Liz,” she said looking at one of her best friends. “And you know that after party filled with all those hot gay boys you love so much, no invite for you,” she spoke narrowing her eyes at the boy.

They instantly perked up at her threat, jumping from their seat. “Don’t do that to me!”

“I need more man candy!”

She just gave them a smile as she pulled the beer from the fridge. “Well then stop being assholes or I’m cutting your privileges.”

Her hazel eyes turned away from the fridge as she slammed it shut. She looked over at her two best friends; both shared the same pout on their lips. She just let out a laugh shaking her head while twisting the beer open.

“Go ahead and do your disgusting groans, love.”

She chuckled at Jace’s words as she jumped up on the counter resting the beer in between her thighs not caring that the cold glass was causing Goosebumps go up and down her body.

“All those shots were completely terrible,” she said with a sigh. “Every one of them, they’re just so dull and the clothing just looks terrible on them.”

“Because those girls look like proper anorexic patients,” Liz chimed in as she shoved a piece of chicken into her mouth. “When do you need that spread done by?”

Parker sighed as she ran her fingers through her short black hair. “The bitch wanted a copy by the end of the week but with my interview and shit coming up, I just don’t have the time.”

“Interview?” she heard his soft voice break through with a mouth full of pasta. “You’re applying for another job, you’re completely mental.”

“It’s for that clothing company.”

“I thought you got the job?”

She brought the beer to her lips sipping the refreshing liquor before licking her lips with a sigh. “I have to go in and get a ‘feel’,” she said using her fingers as quotations.

“Haven’t you been exchanging emails with that bloke?”

“I have but his business partner just came back in town and you know the deal.”

They nodded their head. “So you’re going to show them your sketches, yeah?”

“Well I already sent my portfolio,” she said taking another swig of her beer. “I emailed the bloke, we talked but I just need to go in there and make him and his mate love me. They have to see if I’m vibing with their vision for their company.”

“That won’t be too hard considering how hot you are.”

Parker rolled her eyes. “Oh come off it. You’re gay, your opinions mean nothing!”

He threw his hands up with a look of defeat. “Fine, be a proper winch.”

She let out a laugh before taking another sip of her beer. “You’ll do fine love, looks or not, you’re talented. So stop being mean to Jacey, before he has another mental breakdown from your mean streak.”

“You know I love you Jace,” she spoke only to be ignored as he ate with wide eyes. “There is this fit bloke at work who might be playing on your team and just doesn’t know it yet, I’ll invite him out for drinks. I know you like those confused men.”

“How fit?”

“Completely gorgeous,” she gushed as she watched her friend’s eyes lit up.

“All is well.”

The two girls looked at each other exchanged looks before letting out a loud laugh. “You’re mental, Jace. Stop being so boy crazy,” Liz spoke with a laugh before stealing another piece of chicken.

“I’m not boy crazy, I’m just looking for my prince charming,” he said with an exaggerated sigh as the two girls roared in laughter. “Oh quite down, not all of us could be a proper slag like you Liz,” he said narrowing his eyes at the girl, she instantly stopped laughing. “And you Miss Parker Moretti,” he said as she stopped her laughter and narrowed her eyes.

“Oh, fuck off.”

“Don’t act like you don’t like it?”

She rolled her eyes. “He’s my boyfriend; don’t send out invitations to our wedding just yet.”

Jace was about to say another word before the sound of the door caught all of their attention. Parker looked over at the door as she took another swig of her beer.

“Speaking of that delicious piece of meat,” Jace said with a sigh and eye roll.

Parker narrowed her eyes at her friend before putting her beer down on the counter. She slid down as she made her way to the door, in the process trying her best to fix her hair and smeared make up. She looked down at her small shorts, tube socks and oversize black hoodie. She looked a complete mess; she let out a sigh before pulling open the door.

“My amor,” he spoke with a grin before pulling the girl into his large arms.

Parker just let her body fall into his as he pulled her up from the ground and then placed her on her feet.

“How was work?”

He gave her a look of disgust before shrugging his shoulder. “Alright, I suppose,” he said before giving her a quick peck on her lips.

“Hello Javier.”

“Hey guys,” he spoke with a grin as he shut the door following his girlfriend into the kitchen, his eyes focusing in on her small body. “Already drinking, I see.”

She just rolled her eyes as she jumped back on the counter taking the beer in hand. She looked her boyfriend straight in his bright green eyes before taking a large chug of her beer. She pulled the bottle from her lips before giving him a bright smile.

“Ah,” she spoke only to get a roll of eyes.

“Well I should get some beauty sleep,” Jace spoke standing up from his seat. “Goodnight bitches,” he said with his hand up in the air before turning to Javier with a grin.

He reached over grabbing his arm, giving it a slight grip before giving him a wide grin. “If only,” he said before walking off.

Javier turned to his girlfriend with an annoyed look but she was laughing at her best friend. “And I’m going to go watching some movies and cry about my lack of love,” Liz said jumping up from her seat. “Goodnight,” she said as Parker gave her a wide smile.

“Goodnight.”

Parker took another chug of her beer before letting out a soft burp, her hazel eyes looking over at Javier who was just glaring in her direction.

“What?”

“Be a lady.”

She rolled her eyes before jumping off from the counter. “Are you going to have another one?”

Parker rolled her eyes. She walked out of the kitchen before falling down on the floor in the mess of pictures. Javier just threw his head back in exhaustion along with frustration. He followed the girl into the living room as he stood over her.

“What’s your problem?”

She let her eyes travel up at her rather large boyfriend standing above her with a look of annoyance.

“What’s your problem, since the moment you walked in the door you’ve been well annoying criticizing every little thing I did?”

“Oh come off, Parker.”

“It’s true.”

He stayed quiet, biting his tongue much like every other time. He let out a sigh before closing his eyes letting all the anger he was feeling out. He bent down so that he was in eye level with his girlfriend. He reached out to touch her face, only to have her push away. He let out another sigh, biting his tongue once again.

“I’m well sorry.”

She ignored his words as she picked up the red marker from the floor. She heard him sight once again before placing his thumb under her chin lifting it up a bit.

“I’m sorry,” he spoke looking deep into her eyes. “I love you Parker, a whole bloody lot.”

Parker inhaled her breath before nodding her head. She leaned in pressing her lips against his. They pulled away sharing the same half smile. He kissed her forehead before standing back on his feet and shuffling off to the couch. Parker watched as he turned the television on, kicking his shoes off in the process. She watched with dull eyes as her life had become some kind of ritual. She was bored with her life, she was bored with Javier. She was in dire need of something different, something brand new. She was in need of an adventure.

If she only knew what was to come, you have to be careful with what you wish for.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

Here it is!
I was going to wait for my other Josh story to end but then I thought, fuck it! Here's just an introduction of the main character and such. Josh is coming up soon, so no need to worry! (;

And this is Javier.

So I have to say, FUCK! You guys are all so fucking amazing. Starting this story off with 126 subscribers and 17 comments. You guys are the fucking best.

I really hope you enjoy this story!

Here we go!! (: