Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

how long it took the tides,

“And then Matt comes out of nowhere and yells out hey bitches and these girls just give him a slap to the face.”

Holly looked over at her boyfriend with a laugh as she rolled her eyes. “Sounds about right”, she said with a chuckle. “I would have kicked her ass, babe.”

“I know love.”

Parker watched as they exchanged a soft kiss, everyone yelled out in annoyance only making them erupt in laughter. She reached over grabbing the beer in hand taking a rather large drink in completely nervousness.

“What’s got you all mental?”

Her hazel eyes look up to meet Georgina’s light brown eyes. “Just nervous”, she replied with a shrug.

“And why is that?”

Parker looked up to see Chris looking over his girlfriend. She was about to speak when someone else said the words right from her lips.

“She had a bit of an interview the other day and she’s waiting for that important call to tell her how amazing she is.”

Parker turned to Josh with a roll of her eyes. “Wait, what’s going on?”

“I talked to Meredith Lancer the other day and we sort of hit it off.”

“Wait!” she yelled out in excitement. “Thee Meredith Lancer?” she asked as Parker nodded her head.

“The one and only”, she said only to hear Georgina yelp out slightly.

Everyone turned to Georgina with a strange look. “How is she? What was she wearing and my god!”

“What’s going on with her?”

“Just fashion talk between the two lasses”, Josh spoke with a roll of his eyes as he turned back to his beer.

The two girls rolled their eyes at the comment before turning to each other. Parker spilled it all as Georgina listened with excitement.

“So are you going to Paris?”

She nodded her head. “I leave next week.”

“Wait, you’re leaving?”

Parker turned to Josh with a raised eyebrow. “Yeah, I told Adam.”

“And you didn’t think to tell me?”

“You’re an idiot”, she spoke before turning back to the girl. “I’m going to need help; did you want to come with?”

“Oh fuck yeah.”

“Wait!” Chris yelled finally getting into the conversation. “You’re already going to leave me?”
Parker let out a laugh as Georgina turned to her boyfriend with a pout. “The both of you could come; I got this sick suite and such.”

“Alone with two girls in the city of love, I’m down.”

The two girls rolled their eyes as Josh’s blue eyes burned into the conversation. “Did I hear talks about a threesome?”

“You’re such a creep, Joshua.”

“Well excuse me; I am a man that has man thoughts. And when I hear two girls in the same sentence my mind can’t help but to linger off to a threesome.”

“No threesome’s are going to happen.”

“Why?” he asked with a pout and puppy dog eyes. “I’ve been a good boy”, he said letting his lip stick out even more with a slight quiver.

“Tell Santa Clause, bitch.”

“I have been for years!”

Parker let out a laugh as she knocked her forehead into his. “Well how about you join Chris, Georgie and I on this trip”, she said looking into his eyes with a lustful grin. “I’m sure I could find some sluts for you to bang out.”

“You know who the only slut I want to bang out is.”

Parker went to say something only to have Josh throw his hands up in the air. “Don’t finish that sentence, my Mother is a saint.”

She let out a laugh hitting his thigh harder than expected. He raised an eyebrow only to get a pair of rolling eyes and the cold shoulder. He stared over at Parker with a grin, looking straight down her shirt. The tank top she wore under the plaid shirt sinking down showing the lacey bra. He grinned to himself all while shaking his head. He watched Parker stand up and out of the chair making her way to her group of friends. His eyes instantly going to her ass and keeping it there for a good while before his concentration was taken away.

“Josh, mate”, he heard someone yell over the table.

He looked over at Dan with a raised eyebrow. He lifted his head with a nod as Dan slumped down in the chair next to him.

“What’s up?”

Dan grinned at his friend as his eyes traveled over to Parker. “When are you going to make the moves?”

“What are you going on about?”

“Parker mate, I see the way you stare at her.”

“She’s a good looking girl but she’s just a mate”, he said as Dan nodded his head letting his eyes travel to the girl. “Which means she’s your mate, so don’t be getting an ideas.”

“She’s a cool girl.”

“I know.”

“And she’s well fit.”

“I’m quite aware of that Daniel.”

“Then what’s the problem, last I checked you and Hanna are on a bit of a break or whatever you want to call it.”

Josh just rolled his eyes before looking at the girl. He wanted to be truthful with his friend. He wanted to tell him that he had already had sex with her. He wanted to gush on how amazing it was and how un-awkward it was the next morning. He wanted to explain to his friend, hell not just Dan but everyone he possibly could, that Parker was the perfect girl. But he couldn’t and he shouldn’t. So he stayed quiet giving his friend another dirty look.

“What are you lads talking about?”

Dan felt the small weight fall upon his lap. He looked up and into Parker’s eyes and gave her a slight smirk.

“Just about you, love.”

“Oh really?” she asked turning to Josh with a raised eyebrow. “What about me, mate?”

Dan chuckled as Josh looked up at Parker with nervousness. Dan took it upon himself to wrap his arms around the girl pulling her into his chest.

“Just how amazing you are, that’s all.”

“Oh so the basic conversation everyone has about me.”

“That it quite right”, Dan spoke with a grin looking up at Parker.

Parker smiled down at him before her eyes traveled to Josh staring at the two, throwing daggers at the two. Parker gave the boy a wink before turning to Dan.

“Care for a dance?”

Dan just chuckled before nodding his head. He stood up bringing the girl along with him. He bowed in front of the girl as she curtseyed with a chuckle.

“Are you coming bestie boo?”

Josh chuckled before nodding his head. The three of them walked out to the dance floor in a bit of laughter. Soon enough the three were joined by everyone. Through the madness of people and thumping music, Josh and Parker’s eyes found each other. She gave him a wink and he just laughed. He grabbed her hand tugging her body close to his. With a spin the two erupted with laughter. Without them knowing, all eyes were glued to the two. Everyone watched as Josh and Parker laughed and danced together looking absolutely perfect together. Liz and Jace stared with knowing smiles.

“Is Josh single?”

Max looked over at Jace before nodding his head. “He and his girl are on a bit of a break but with them that will probably go on for another day.”

Jace nodded his head as Mac grinned deviously at him. “Are you trying to put those two together?”

“They are already halfway there.”

“Jace!”

Max looked up at the two with wide eyes. “What are you going on about?”

“Nothing”, Liz spoke with wide eyes as Jace sucked on his drink with a knowing grin.

“You can’t do this to a bloke”, Max announced throwing his hands up in the air.

Liz gave Jace a look before her name was being yelled out. “I’m going to be right back, you better shut your mouth Jace or else Parker is going to kick your ass.”

Jace nodded his head as Liz gave Max the same look. With the amount of times the two groups of friends had gone out together, they all meshed into one big group. Liz and Jace were just as close to all their friends than Parker was to them. Once Liz walked away, Max looked up at Jace with a wide smile. Jace let out a sigh before placing his drink down on the table.

“Okay, okay!” he said throwing his hands about flamboyantly. “Parker and Josh had sex”, he said as Max yelled out in shock.

“What?!” he yelled tugging at his hair. “Are you serious?”

Jace nodded his head with a grin, he always loved to gossip. “Yes, but you didn’t hear it from me.”

Max nodded his head as he grabbed his drink in his hand. His mind was racing quickly. He looked over at Josh and Parker dancing around in a laughter attack. He took another sip of his beer before going out there. He grabbed Josh’s arm and pulled him away from the girl and away from everyone. Josh looked at his friend in confusion all while a cheeky smile spread on his lips.

“Have you gone completely mad, man?”

“What are you going on about?”

“You and Parker having sex”, he said throwing his hands about.

Josh instantly reached over placing his hand over Max’s mouth. “Come off it mate”, he said with wide eyes hushing his loud mouth friend. “Who bloody told you?”

“Jace but that’s beside the point”, he said putting a finger up. “For fucks sake man”, he said tugging at his hair. “You do realize what this means?”

“Not exactly”, he said as Max turned to his friend.

“Complication and drama”, he said pulling his hair slightly.

“The only drama queen here is you mate.”

Max looked up at Josh and that’s when it rushed over him. He narrowed his eyes in his direction before it hit him. “You fancy her.”

“What?”

Max let out a laugh. “For fuck’s sake!” he yelled in excitement. “You bloody fancy her”, he said as Josh couldn’t control the smile on his face.

“I do.”

Max let out a laugh before slapping his shoulder. “You’re in for it, mate.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

THIS IS THE SECOND MISSING CHAPTER!


Basically Mibba deleted all the recent updates. There is good news and there are bad news. I'll start with the good!
I was able to recover the lost chapters (since I delete the chapters I post) in a message thread. So the stories I will be able to fix completely are the following.
Kaleidoscope Eyes.
The Greatest Lie.
Skipping Stone.
Shimmer.

So those stories will be updated today with the missing chapters, so I would really appreciate the comments. I lost those as well, so it's really frustrating. Really fucking frustrating.

Unfortunately as for the other stories, there is about one chapter missing for each. And honestly, I'm sorry to inform you that I will no be re-writing it. A few of you guys read the updates but for those of your that didn't, I'm really sorry. If you'd like you could message me and I could give you a quick overview of what happened so you won't be lost. But I will not be re-writing them. But here are the stories that lost at least one chapter.
Crash Land.
Miracle Sun.

And the thing that really pissed me off, the two new stories that I was starting got deleted as well. The beautiful layout that Raveena made for me is completely gone as well as the beautiful comments and all the subscribers. So I would really appreciate if you subscribed and commented again. I know that's a pain in the ass, so I'm sorry! But here are the links. I haven't fixed the shitty layouts just yet but I promise it will be up soon. So please, make this shitty situation for me livable with some kind words!
The Harry story.
Sensible Heart.
& The Max story.
Tragic Flaw.

Thank you all so much, I'm sorry about all this.