Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

Wherever you go.

“So this is your room?”

Parker felt her lips turn upright into a smirk as Josh’s long arms wrapped around her waist from behind. His lips planted on to her neck kissing the skin softly. She leaned her body back into his body feeling his lips suck at the skin. She let her eyes close feeling his lips devour her skin. He soon gripped her waist roughly and turned her around to face him. He smirked down at her before placing his lips against hers for a sloppy kiss. She pulled away with swollen lips looking up into his blue eyes.

“I would totally love you have you rape me but we need to go out there soon.”

She listened to the loud yells from outside her window. “They’re already drinking?” he asked in curiosity looking past the girl but keeping his hands on her waist.

“They sure are.”

“It’s only two in the afternoon.”

Parker shrugged her shoulders biting down on her lip. “Are you sure you could handle this?”

Josh chuckled as he nodded his head. “Max is really excited.”

“And why is that?”

“His family is just like yours, so it’s like a homecoming for him.”

“No family is like mine, just wait and see.”

“I don’t know if I should be scared or stoked.”

“Maybe both,” she said with a shrug before standing on her tippy toes and kissing his lips. “Now let’s go out there, I have a beer with my name on it.”

He nodded his head reaching out to grab her hand only to have it pulled away. She walked out in front of him. They walked out into the backyard to a loud assortment of yells. They both noticed Max already with a beer in hand next to a very fit girl, one of Parker’s cousins.

“He already found your cousin.”

“He’s going to get laid for sure,” she said before yelling back at her family with her arms up in the air.

Josh walked awkwardly to where Max, Jace and Liz were standing. “Josh this is Rebecca, Parker’s lovely cousin.”

“Are you Parker’s boyfriend?”

Josh shook his head softly shaking her head politely and kissing her cheek. “I’m just a friend.”

“They’re banging,” Jace whispered only to get his head slapped from Liz.

“Hey Becks, where’s that tall dark and handsome cousin of yours?”

“Mike?” she asked as Liz nodded her head enthusiastically. “He’s married,” she said looking at her awkward.

“Um, so?” she asked causing Max and Josh to chuckle loudly.

Rebecca looked at Liz awkwardly before walking away saying she needed another drink. Max threw his hands up in the air in frustration before looking at Liz.

“Stop being a bloody cock block.”

“Well if tall dark and handsome is a faithful handsome I’ll suck your dick.”

Max’s face instantly turned into a grin. “You promise?”

She shrugged her shoulders with a seductive smile. “We’ll see,” she said with a wink before linking her arm with Jace and walking off.

“What’s up with Max?” they heard Parker announce with an older lady attached to her arm. “Is he going to get it in?”

“Just Liz being Liz,” Josh said with a shrug as Parker nodded her head.

“Boys this is my lovely Nan, Nan this is Josh and Max.”

Josh was the first to reach other grabbing her hand and kissing her cheek softly. “Please,” he spoke as Max took the older woman.

“You boys are quite fit,” she announced as Josh’s eyes went wide looking at Parker who was laughing. “You better be having a threesome with them both,” she said bluntly causing both boys to look up completely stunned.

“Every night Nan,” she said with a smirk before guiding her off.

They looked over at Parker and saw her smirking before making her rounds with her family. Josh was completely nervous. With each family member he met the more he got nervous. Especially when he met Parker’s father, the man was huge built and looked like he would kill Josh with one finger. He was extremely intimidating. And it seemed like everything Josh said was wrong. He didn’t want to drink even though he desperately wanted to. He didn’t want to make a fool out of himself. He has a tendency to go completely mental when he drank so he wanted to keep it to a minimal.

“Mate!” Max yelled with a bottle of tequila in hand pouring shots for everyone around them. “Come take a shot!”

Josh shook his head putting his hand up. “I’m good.”

“Don’t be such a pussy!”

Josh looked over at the older woman standing beside Parker; her Nan had just called him a pussy. Everyone erupted in laughter along with Parker. He couldn’t control his own laughter. He nodded his head walking over to the group.

“Do you know what, fuck it,” he said letting the first curse word of the night pass his lips. “Pour me a double,” he said with a wink.

“Atta boy,” Parker’s Dad said with a chuckle putting an arm around his shoulder. “I almost thought you were Jace’s boyfriend.”

“Hey dad!” Jace yelled out with laughter. “I resent that!”

Josh could only laugh as the shot was being placed in front of him. It felt as though all eyes were on him as the shot glass glistened in front of him. He groaned inwardly always tasting the alcohol on his tongue. He picked the shot glass and lifted it up in the air and with a soft fuck leaving his lips he threw it back. A roar of cheers brought a wide smile on his face as he tried his best to hide the look of discomfort on his face.

“Atta boy!”

Josh groaned as another shot was being placed out in front of him. “Oh hell,” he said as he looked over to where Parker was standing, a shot in her own hand.
She smirked in his direction before shooting off a wink and taking the shot back without a flinch. Josh felt his stomach turn but he couldn’t control the grin on his face watching the girl. He shook his head before throwing it back, praying that he wasn’t going to be handed another. Luckily, he watched all of Parker’s family taking their own shots all while jumping about with wide smiles. The only thing Josh could concentrate was on the beautiful girl standing across from him. He watched her raise a finger beckoning to her. He pushed Max’s heavy arm from his shoulder before making his way to her. She grasped at his hand as they walked into the darkness in a fit of laughter. They walked through the dark house, Parker giggling as the boy stumbled over his feet. Finally they reached a strange stairway. She stopped dead in her tracks turning to the boy with a smirk.

“Okay,” she said placing both hands on his shoulder. “Before we go any further, you have to say the magic words to my magical kingdom.”

“I’ve been in your magic kingdom before love,” he spoke with a cheeky grin before his hands reached down to grasp her bum.

“You’re going to be in here a bit longer than two minutes.”

“Oi, surely it’s been at least five minutes.”

“Five minutes,” she said with a chuckle before leaning in and pressing her lips against his. “Now repeat after me,” she said against his lips. “Parker Johnson is amazing. Parker Johnson is cool. Parker Johnson will kick my arse if I tell anyone about this place.”

“That doesn’t rhyme.”

“Maybe you could spruce it up for me.”

“I’ll try,” he said leaning in and pressing his lips against hers. “Parker Johnson is amazing. Parker Johnson is cool. Parker Johnson will kick my arse if I tell anyone about this place.”

“Good boy.”

And she turned around, only to get a smack to her bum. She turned her head with a glare before sticking her ass out more, giving him an invitation. He giggled loudly before smacking his hands against her bum once more. They finally arrived to the rooftop in a bit of laughter, stumbling about. Parker grasped Josh’s hand forcing him to sit. Their fingers linked as Josh took in his surroundings. He felt his lips twitch up into a smile as he looked out into the field. It was a breathtaking view but as he turned to Parker, that view was far better.

“I used to come up here a lot when I was younger. My parents would get into these fights and I would just come up here just to mute it out.”

“I always placed headphones on.”

“That’s boring,” she said with a teasing smile. “But now that I’m older, this is the place I go to when things just aren’t working out for me. All my break ups, heartbreaks and my almost successes were spent here pining about it. Thinking of ways to change it, change my life at that time.”

“Does it work?”

“Always,” she said with a smile turning to face the boy.

Josh looked into the girls hazel eyes and felt his heart skip a beat. His stomach was a complete mess, it was a mixture of the alcohol and the drunken feeling Parker gave him whenever he was around her. He placed his hand on the girl’s cheek before placing a soft kiss to her lips. He pressed his forehead against hers letting his blue eyes sink in.

“You’re amazing Parker Johnson,” he stated watching as the girls lips curled up. “You’re cool Parker Johnson,” he said with a laugh. “And I think I’m falling in love with you Parker Johnson.”

And suddenly Parker’s body went numb. The smirk on her lips fell as she stared into his eyes. The intense stare only causing her body to shake in fear, he wasn’t lying. She hoped that he was just getting ahead of himself but that wasn’t the case. Josh was being completely truthful and that scared her more than anything. So she stayed quiet. Her inability to produce words was completely shattered by his look alone.

“We should get back there before my grandma tries to fuck Max.”

Josh let out a soft laugh before shaking his head. “I’m sure he’d rather enjoy it.”

“I was protecting my grandmother from Max’s shit sex.”

As they made their way back to the party, Parker felt her whole body chance as she watched Josh interact with her family. She wished he didn’t say what he said. She knew everything was going to change from this moment on. And it scared the shit out of her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

Finally I posted a chapter. It's been way too long. I have never waited so long to update but this lack of inspiration has been killing me man.

I'm still unsure of how much longer this story is going to last. When I first started to write this I had this plot in mind and this story was supposed to be way longer, but I decided that with this lack of inspiration that I should just figure out a way to shorten it so it will have an ending. I always hated stories that didn't have endings. I hate starting stories and not having an ending to them. It drives me completely crazy. So I'm going to try my best to give this story an ending.

I don't even know if people still read this story or would even still be interested hahaha.

I'm sorry guys, please don't hate me.

But for sure, five chapters tops. And this story will be over. Maybe a bit longer.