Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

Like hand-me downs.

“Is that what you’re wearing?”

Once again Parker’s eyes traveled off to a very pissed off boyfriend standing there with arms crossed. She threw her head back in annoyance before nodding her head.

“No,” she said turning her attention back to the mirror. “I’m planning on going naked love,” she said as sarcasm dripped off of every word.

“I just don’t know why you have to dress like that?”

“Like what?”

“Like some kind of slag,” he said as Parker’s eyes went wide as she turned her attention to the boy. “It’s just you have a boyfriend why are you dressed like you are looking for someone.”

She turned around careful not to trip with her heels. “Babe,” she said softly seeing the insecurities in the very handsome man standing in front of her. “Does it matter what I’m wearing if I have you on my arm,” she said taking a step forward and wrapping an arm around his neck.

He grinned down at her buying into every word she was saying. “Okay, love,” he said kissing her cheek softly.

“So do you care what I’m wearing?”

He simply shook his head before placing another kiss on the opposite cheek. “No”, he said softly before looking into her eyes. “Just don’t go naked, yeah?”

He gave her one last kiss on her forehead before walking towards the door. “I can’t promise you!” she yelled as she made her way back to her vanity mirror.

She sat there looking at her reflection as she fixed the make up on her face. She didn’t really enjoy wearing make-up but at times she felt like she needed it. The world was a very judgmental and cruel from a girl didn’t feel beautiful if she didn’t have make up. Parker was an advocate for the natural look but tonight, she thought fuck it.

“So who’s flat is this?”

Parker looked away from her boyfriend before turning to Liz. “Adam”, she said softly fixing her hair. “You’ve met him, yeah?”

She nodded her head as her eyes turned to Jace. “What’s wrong babe?”

He looked away from the increasing numbers up above before turning to Parker. Suddenly his stern face turned into a bright smile.

“Girl, I’m just so excited!”

Parker let out a loud laugh before looking up at Javier. She knotted their fingers together as the lift pulled open. They walked down the hall hearing the loud music playing away. With a shift movement of her hand, Parker pulled open the door. All eyes were in the direction as they cheered out loud, beers in hand.

“My god,” Liz and Jace said in unison. “They are all so delicious looking”, they said together.

Parker let out a laugh rolling her eyes before shutting the door behind them. She pulled her hand from Javier as she walked to the group of people.

“Guys, this is my friends Jace, Liz and my boyfriend Javier”, she said introducing them all to her friends.

The guys all said their hellos and talked amongst each other while Parker stood there fixing her skirt. Her eyes instantly narrowing in on the blue eyed leaning against the wall with a larger in hand, he gave her a cheeky grin along with a wink only making the girl laugh. She pulled away from Javier and Dan’s conversation and made her way to the boy.

“Hey bestie boo”, she spoke wrapping an arm around his neck and placing her lips against his rough stubble. “Where’s that lovely girl of yours?”

Josh simply shrugged his shoulders before taking another sip of his beer. “She’s off doing something”, he spoke nonchalantly as he threw his arms about. “Or someone, not quite sure”, he said with the same cheeky grin.

“Oh come off, Joshie”, she said with a roll of her eyes. “Don’t tell me you lot got yourself into another fight?”

“Something like that.”

He took another drink of his beer before shrugging his shoulders. “Stop being a Debbie downer”, she said with a roll of her eyes.

“I’m here to party, baby”, he said throwing his hands up in the air.

“That’s what I like to hear”, she said with a smirk looking deep into his eyes.

Javier watched as the two exchanged laughs and short hugs. He was never the type to be jealous of blokes that looked like Josh but the way Parker smiles at the guy and the flirtatious laugh he was indeed jealous.

“Who’s that bloke?”

Liz looked away from the cute boy to his left to face Javier. “Who?” she asked softly raising an eyebrow.

“Him”, he said pointing in Parker and Josh’s direction. “The bloke talking to Parker”, he said as Liz nodded her head with a grin.

“That’s her boss, Josh.”

“Right”, he said with a nod of his head before taking a sip of his water.

Josh, he had heard that name non-stop since the day she started working for Down but not Out . It was always Josh this and Josh that and now that he put the face on the Josh fellow he was absolutely hating the idea of his girlfriend working for the bloke.

“Alright let’s get this shit on the road!”

Parker and Josh looked away from each other and stared up at Max standing on top of the table with his fist in the air. The two just chuckled before departing from each other. Parker walked over to where Javier was and Josh watched her every move. He watched as the girl reached for his hand only to get it torn away. He watched as the girl stared up at him confused only to have him walk away.

“Trouble in paradise, I see.”

Josh looked over at Georgina and Chris before nodding his head. “The bloke seems like a total prick, yeah?”

Georgina shrugged her shoulders. “He seemed rather nice when I met him”, she said as Chris looked down at his girlfriend. “Parker and I went out for coffee and such. Javier showed up after, he was very polite and quite fit.”

“Well that’s quite enough, yeah?”

“You best get your girl on check mate.”

Georgina just threw a middle finger up in the air before Chris pulled her away. “It’s just you and me,” Max said throwing his arm over his friend’s shoulder.

“You know it, mate!”

The bar was crowded and rather loud. The group found their spots in the center of it all. Reserved seating, compliments of Parker, Jace and Liz. By the time they got their spot situation, they were guzzling down the drinks. The girls and as well as Jace, found themselves on the dance floor. Parker included, her body swaying to the music as she threw her drink up in the air.

“She looks good.”

Josh tore away from his conversation with Dan to look at Max and Adam. The both of them pointed their fingers off at the girls and then landing it on Parker. Josh watched the girl grind her hips into Holly as her and Jace linked fingers together. He watched as her skirt pulled up and her hair swayed all over the place. His mouth watered at the sight.

“She looks so good!”

Josh rolled his eyes before slapping his friend’s heads feeling protective of her newly made best friend.

“That’s quite enough mates”, he said before turning back into his conversation, football constantly on his mind.

“Dude”, Max spoke nudging his shoulder. “Look”, he said as Josh rolled his eyes taking another sip of his beer.

“I thought you were done creeping on my mate?”

Max rolled his eyes before pointing in their direction. Josh rolled his eyes thinking he was going to watch the girl looking as good as ever but instead he was met with an arguing couple. He watched as they both moved their hands about in anger. He watched as Parker reached out to him only to be pushed away and storming off like some kind of pussy.

“My god, he is a proper prick.”

Josh watched Parker sigh with embarrassment before walking after him. “I told you”, he said watching with wide eyes. “I’m going to go take a piss mate.”

“So, did you want me to hold it for you?”

“Will you?”

Max rolled his eyes before kissing Josh’s scruffy face. Josh walked through the crowd having no intentions of going to the bathroom but instead followed the couple.

“Why are you acting this way?!” she yelled as the cold air hugged her body. “I was just dancing with my friends.”

“And those blokes”, he said as Parker let out a laugh.

“Mate, I was with Jace. He’s more of a girl than I am.”

Javier rolled his eyes before running his fingers through his hair. “I’m so sick of this.”

“Of what?!” she yelled back in complete frustration. “I actually having fun with my friends, my god I didn’t know that was so terrible. I’m proper sorry!”

“No, you being a proper slag”, he said in a calm voice only pissing Parker off even more. “The way you dress, the things you say and the things you do. Act like a proper lady for once.”

“This is who I am!”

“Would you quit yelling, I’m not yelling.”

“You’re just such a fucking pussy!” she yelled in anger. “I’m so sick of you pin pointing every little thing I do!”

“I wouldn’t have to if you acted like a lady.”

“I’m not a fucking lady mate!” she yelled in anger. “I like to drink beer, I like to say crude jokes and I fucking cuss like a fucking sailor. This is me, you knew that the second we met. And I’m growing tired of this!”

Javier said nothing but just took a deep breath, calming himself. He walked over to her placing a kiss on her cheek.

“We’ll talk about this when you’re not a drunken idiot.”

And that set her off. “Fuck off Javier!” she yelled in anger as he turned to face her.

“Pardon?” he asked in confusion.

“I said fuck off, I’m done”, she said throwing her hands up. “We’re done!”

“So you’re breaking up with me?”

She nodded her head. “Yes, I am.”

“Could we talk about this when you’re not completely mental?”

“No, bye!” she yelled before pulling the door open.

As soon as she walked in her body collide into someone else. “I’m so sorry”, she began before her eyes looked up and into his familiar blue ones. “Why you little sneak!”

Josh just grinned widely. “Why hello there”, he said with a guilty smile.

“You’re a better lurker than I gave you credit for.”

“I am the best.”

“So I’m guessing you heard that little bit.”

He nodded his head looking down at the girl, his eyes instantly going to her chest without thinking. He snapped out of it before his eyes met hers seeing a small grin on her lips.

“Are you alright?”

She nodded her head with a smile. “I’m fine Josh”, she said with a smile. “So save the whole you’ll find someone better speech and get drunk with me.”

“You are perfect!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

And Javier is over with. I absolutely love Parker, I think she's adorable.

Thank you all so very much for reading! (: