Status: indefinite hiatus

Skipping Stone.

And every memory,

“Well hello there princess,” their voices ran through the kitchen.

Parker just let out a groan as she rubbed at her eyes. She fell down on the chair grabbing Liz’s coffee from her as she let out another painful groan.

“You had yourself a lot of drinks last night, didn’t you darling.”

She just nodded her head drinking the rest of the coffee and leaning back in her seat. Jace and Liz gave each other grins before a giggle left their lips. Parker’s eyes instantly popped open as she looked over at her two best friends.

“Dear god, what did I do?” she asked as they just shook their heads with a grin. “Liz”, she said looking over at the blond girl who was standing up from the table and making her way into the kitchen.

She said nothing, so she turned to Jace. He sat there with his mouth pressed tightly together as he hummed a soft song.

“Tell me, Jace.”

He just shook his head as Liz continued to laugh in the kitchen. “You were offal chummy with Mr. Boss man last night.”

“Which one?” she asked with wide eyed.

“Josh”, Liz spoke as she returned back to the table. “You two were bumping and grinding on that dance floor all night.”

She just shrugged her shoulders. “Well that’s alright, that means nothing happened.”

“Are you positive about that?”

Parker nodded her head, she was positive that nothing had happened between Josh and her but she couldn’t be positive that she didn’t want anything to. Over the past month that she had gotten to known Josh, she had grown a bit of a crush on the boy. She found him completely attractive. The way he spoke so passionately about things and all his immature jokes about dicks and sex. She loved that about him. She loved the fact that the boy was so open about shit and didn’t hide anything. To say Parker wanted to bone Josh’s guts out was an understatement. Her dirty thoughts about the boy were constantly there reminding her that she couldn’t have it. Maybe that was why she wanted to have sex with him even more for the simple fact that she couldn’t.

“Well hello lovely”, she spoke walking into the office.

Josh was hunched over on the table with his head rested on his forearm. He responded with what sounded like a grunt. Parker let out a chuckle before slumping down in the chair beside him.

“I’m assuming you feel like proper shit as well.”

Josh mumbled a couple of words before flipping his head over so that his bloodshot eyes were looking in her direction. She let out a laugh leaning her head down so that they were at eye level, their colored eyes burning into one another with the same smirk on their lips.

“You look like shit mate.”

He let out a laugh reaching over and shoving at her body. She let out a laugh before sitting up; she rested her head on his shoulder as Josh rested his on top of hers. He pressed his lips to the top of his head without thinking. Parker instantly pulled her head from his shoulder and turned to the boy with a grin.

“Did you just kiss my head?”

Josh’s cheeks went completely red as he looked over at the girl. He let out a cheeky grin before shrugging his shoulder.

“Nope”, he answered with a grin.

Parker just let out a laugh before pushing her chair back and kicking up her feet on to the table. “I’m assuming we’re not really working today.”

“And you’re guessing right”, he spoke running his fingers through his hair. “Besides wouldn’t you like to hang out with your best mate?”

“I guess so.”

Once again she felt Josh’s body pushing against hers. “You’re well rude”, he spoke with a strange expression on his face that made Parker laugh. “So have you talked to that prick?”

“I’m talking to him now.”

Once again Josh rolled his blue eyes before turning back to her. “You know who I’m talking about, bitch.”

“Yes I have talked to him.”

“And”, he said making another one of his famous expressions that Parker always enjoyed watching.

“I yelled and he just stayed calm, I don’t understand how someone could be so level headed”, she said with a chuckle. “I was thinking I was going to get back with him but then I realized that the passion that me and him once shared wasn’t there anymore and there was no way in hell coming back.”

Parker watched as he nodded his head, his eyes traveling along her legs staring at her tattoo’s in admiration.

“Well that’s good that you finished with him, yeah?”

She nodded her head. “Yeah, I suppose so”, she said with a bright smile. “So I saw that angry tweets, what’s going on in Josh town?”

He let out a groan running his fingers through his hair. “Just Hanna being Hanna”, he spoke with a roll of his eyes. “She got her knickers all in a bunch knowing I went out last night. Which is hilarious considering she did the same, she’s just a hypocrite and I’m growing tired of it”, he said as Parker nodded her head.

“Why don’t you end it mate?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I guess you could say from comfort”, he said as Parker nodded her head trying to conceal the strange feeling in the pit of her stomach. “I’ve been with her so long and it’s just comfortable. I really do care for her but I don’t know if I still love her.”

“That sounds like you have gotten yourself in a pickle mate.”

“That’s not even the start of it.”

Parker nodded her head with a laugh. And just when she was going to say another word the front door opened and there Max, Adam and Cary came walking in yelling out in laughter. Parker’s hazel eyes looked away from Josh turning to the three young men walking in the room.

“Hello boys.”

They all cheered with a hello as Max walked over taking a seat next to Parker. He wrapped an arm around the girl pressing a kiss against her cheek.

“How you feeling love?” he asked as Parker shrugged her shoulders.

“Quite alright but I have to admit that I regret those shots of Jameson with you.”

Max chuckled as he nodded his head. “You just can’t hang.”

“I can hang with the best of the best.”

Max let out a laugh nodding his head. “Which I am”, he announced with a wide grin.

“I guess so”, she said with a cheeky grin.

Josh sat there watching as the three of them engaged in conversation. His eyes dodging from his phone hoping for the text but he got nothing. His eyes dodging from his phone to the hazel eyed girl that was constantly chumming with all his friends. He couldn’t help but to grin as he watched her talk with such enthusiasm as she talked about the previous night. As she spoke all the other guys roared with laughter, she was a funny girl he couldn’t deny it. When her hazel eyes looked out in his direction her mouth partially open ready to speak another word, his phone instantly went off. Everyone looked in his direction as his eyes looked down at his phone. He let out a sigh as the four of them exchanged looks. Parker looked away from Cary before looking down at Josh’s phone knowing exactly who it was.

“Aren’t cha going to answer that?”

Josh looked up at Max with a roll of his eyes before picking up his phone. He pressed it against his ear before standing and walking out.

“Hello”, he said walking out the small office, his eyes looking in the reflection to see Parker staring in his direction.

“Hi.”

Her small voice came through the phone. He took a deep breath before traveling out to the warm sunlight.

“Hello”, he repeated as he heard her shallow breathing.

“I’m sorry”, she said with a timid voice sounding as though she had been crying.

Josh stayed quiet as he leaned against the wall. He ran his fingers through his hair as he heard the sniffling on the other end. He felt his stomach turn, he hated when she cried.

“I’m so sorry”, she cried once again. “I didn’t mean to say those horrid things, I was just angry”, she cried once again. “I’m so sorry”, she cried as Josh threw his head back unsure of what to do. “I love you so much.”

He didn’t say anything just leaned his body against the wall. He was growing tired of it all. Their relationship hasn’t been the same and it was really putting stress on his life. Relationships were supposed to make you happy and complete but that feeling had gone away a long time ago.

“Josh?”

With a shake of his head and a tug of his hair, he closed his eyes. “Hanna, I can’t do this anymore.”

“What do you mean?”

“This”, he spoke with a sigh. “I just can’t do it anymore”, he said as he heard her crying on the other line.

“Josh”, she cried out. “Please don’t do this, please”, she spoke as Josh felt his heart break at the thought of her crying. “Please, I’ll change.”

He ran his fingers through his messy hair before letting out another sigh. “We’ll talk about this later.”

He heard a sniffle on the other end. “Come by mine in a few?”

“Alright”, he said with a nod of his head. “I’ll be there in a few.”

He hung up the phone before throwing his head back. He couldn’t do it no matter how hard he tried. He heard a soft noise to the right of him. He let out a cheeky grin before shaking his head.

“And you call me the sneak.”

He heard her soft laugh as her body came in view. He looked her up and down. The small shorts and vest on her small body. The tattoo’s along with her messy hair was perfect. Parker was the kind of girl that didn’t even need make-up to look absolutely stunning.

“Are you alright?”

He shrugged his shoulders. “I hate when they cry.”

“The worse”, she spoke with a sigh as Josh looked over at her with a raised eyebrow. “I had my fair share of criers”, she said as Josh chuckled to himself.

“I just don’t know if I could do it.”

She nodded her head before taking a step forward. She shrugged her shoulders before resting her back against the wall, her shoulders reaching just below his.

“Are you happy?”

“What?”

“Are you happy?” she asked as her hazel eyes burned in his blue ones. “It’s a simple question Joshua.”

“With a very complicated answer”, he said as she nodded her head.

Her hazel eyes instantly went down to her Cheetah print shoes. “If the answer is complicated, that should be your answer right there. Relationships should make you happy and not complicated, it should be easy”, she said looking straight at him as everything around them seemed to have disappeared.

He nodded his head looking into her eyes. She gave him a smile and he couldn’t control the feeling his stomach. She leaned over pressing his lips against her stubble cheeks before head-butting him softly.

“Good luck”, she spoke before walking back inside. He wanted to tell her, that in that moment he knew. He knew that he could be happy with her, he could be happy with Parker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Parker's Outfit.

Parker and Josh are fucking adorable. This was just a filler, do you think Josh will end it with Hanna?! As of right now I'm looking at the new YMAS Tour Diary and I'm dying. God, how could these boys be so fucking perfect! I'm in love all over again. According to Sierra, only 110 days until warped tour in Canada! Merika we're coming for you! Ugh, I cannot wait.

Birthday on Saturday so that means a drunken weekend is in order and I cannot wait. Life is looking good right now.

So this is the part where I plug in a new story. Breathe Again. is basically finished with so I need another story to start right after it. This is a co-write with my lovely and very talented friend Raveena better known as pelican park.. We have an unhealthy obsession with the adorable Joel David Kanitz, I mean how could you not? So I think you should all check it out! I mean if Raveena is involved with the story you know it's amazing!
Kaleidoscope Eyes.

Thank you all so much for your lovely words, you are all amazing! (:

hachie
peeta mellark
shootingmoons
ahoyylaneyy;
Snapback-Princess
soonerorlater
purple_em
lovelyhope
ally...
MYP
Earl Of Slander
Temet Nosce


Thank you all so much! (:

Also, I wrote this in the other updates but if you all know of any good stories on this site send them my way. I need some reading material (;