If You're Nasty

1/1

Brianna Bisonnette’s heels clicked through the Phoenix Coyote’s Jobing.com arena. She tossed her brunette curls over her shoulder, removed the aviators from her eyes and tossed them into the black leather Coach bag on her arm.

“Hey Bizzy-B.” Brianna turned her head in the direction of Taylor Pyatt who gave her a shy smile with his stunning eyes.

“Hey beautiful.” She grinned, walking past him. “Don’t suppose you’ve seen my husband anywhere, have you?”

“Lounge!” Taylor called back, shaking his head. Brianna turned the corner, walking towards the player’s lounge, already able to hear her baby’s giggles.

“I look good?” She recognized the voice to be her young son.

“You look awesome, almost as good as me.” She shook her head upon hearing her cocky husband. Turning the corner, she saw Paul kneeling down to tie the laces on Connor Bissonette’s black Chuck Taylors. Their four-year-old son was dressed in an outfit identical to his father’s – black leather jacket over a Sauce Hockey tee and tiny dark Levi’s. A pair of wayfarers hung on the collars of their shirts and they wore matching black watches on their wrist.

“Oh, look at these handsome men.” Brianna commented, drawing the toddler’s attention as he looked up to his mother.

“Mama!” He giggled, running to her with his arms upwards. Brianna caught her little boy and swung him up to her hip, kissing all over his face as he squealed.

“Mm, hello there.” Paul grinned, standing up as he walked over to his wife. He wrapped her up in a hug, kissing her lips gently, making their son giggle. “Why don’t you go see what Py is up to, huh?” Paul asked, setting Connor down on his feet as he scrambled from the room.

“We’re alone.” Brianna smiled as Paul’s hands slid from around her waist down to her butt, squeezing her body to his as she giggled quietly.

“Py has the babies for the night. Let’s take off and get a hotel room.” Paul nuzzled into his wife’s neck.

“No, no, no, Mr. Bissonette, you promised you’d romance me and take me to dinner.” She scolded with a small smirk. “So Py is going to take Con and Lily, we’re going to go out to Stella’s, you’re going to dance with me…” She trailed off. “Then after that, I’m all yours.” She whispered in his ear, kissing his earlobe before backing away slowly, making him groan. “Let’s go see the baby.” She insisted, waling out of the lounge. “Who has her?”

“Doaner.” Biz sighed in reply, following his wife who lead the way to the player’s dressing room where Shane Doan was pacing the room, bouncing Lily Bissonette in his arms and patting her behind. She was almost asleep over his shoulder, playing with the small hairs on the back of his head as she caught site of her mother in the doorway.

She squealed and spoke one of the few words she knew, “Mama!”

“Hi baby girl, are you having fun with Doan?” Brianna asked, walking up to Shane, able to feel her husband’s eyes on her backside as she slipped an arm around Shane’s middle. Lily reached for her mother, but Brianna gave her a stern look. “Give kisses.” She instructed, causing their dark-haired, blue-eyed two year old to place a few sloppy kisses all over Shane’s cheeks. Shane laughed and gave her a sweet peck in return.

“Thanks for the company, Lil-bizzy.” Shane laughed, handing the little girl over to her mother.

“You’re gonna stay with Uncle Py tonight, doesn’t that sound like fun?” Brianna asked, smoothing over her little bob haircut and pressing a kiss to her cheek.

“Py! Py!” Lily smiled, saying her favorite babysitter’s name.

“All ladies are a sucker for Pyatt.” Paul laughed, plucking his baby girl from her mother’s arms as they walked down the hallway to where Pyatt and Connor were sitting in the locker room. “All yours, man. Thanks again.” Paul said, handing Lily over to Taylor who was waiting with open arms. “Give Daddy kisses.” Paul leaned down, Connor pecking his father’s lips before Paul moved on to Lily, kissing her as well. “See you later, babies.” He said goodbye, slipping his hand in Brianna’s as they left the arena.

•••

“This is nice.” Brianna smiled, crossing her legs at the small, romantic table at one of the best restaurants in Phoenix. Paul was more and more of a public figure than ever and they were photographed around town very often.

“Almost like we don’t even have children.” Paul winked.

“Shut up, you can hardly function without your mini-me. Not to mention your little princess.” Brianna teased. It was true that Paul often dressed Connor up just like him. The public loved it, and so did Brianna. She also liked to tease that Lily was God’s way of getting back at Paul for all the women in his life prior to Brianna. With her dark features and bright blue eyes, he was going to be completely grey by the time she turned sixteen.

They had just finished their meal, but weren’t quite ready to head home yet. A little music was being played on the stage and Paul grinned at his wife. She was by no means the best dancer ever, but she liked to be held, so he extended his hand to her.

“Let’s go, wifey.” He grinned as they took to the floor, wrapping his arms around her and swaying back and forth to the slow jazz music from the stage. Brianna sighed contently as she looked around the restaurant over Paul’s shoulder, giggling softly when he kissed her neck, his hands sliding from her lower back, making her jump.

“Behave, mister Bissonette.” She whispered into his ear. He chuckled softly.

“To you, it’s BizNasty.” He pursed his lips at her, making her toss her head back and laugh even harder. He liked the way her brown tresses tumbled down her back, catching a wiff of her perfume that was dabbed at her pulse and the shimmer of the low lighting reflecting off of her glossed lips. Damn he loved her. “Let’s get out of here.” He growled into her ear.

“I don’t want to go home yet.” She pouted. He’d be lying if he said he wasn’t dying to get out of his pants.

“Follow me.” He insisted, dropping a few twenties on their little café-style table.

“Where in the world.” Brianna gasped as Paul led them through the back of the restaurant. She squeaked loudly as they jogged through the kitchen, dodging chefs and cooks dressed in white as they finally broke through another swinging door to what was probably the break room before finding the alleyway door. Paul wrapped his arms around Brianna’s waist and hoisted her up, her legs around his waist as he squeezed her between his body and the wall, a place she rather liked to be.

“Paul.” She laughed as his hands went straight to the zipper on her jacket, dragging it down before sliding his mitts up her grey tank, palming her breasts greedily, all the while kissing his way up from her collarbone to her lips. She pressed against him, tracing the lines of his mouth with her tongue, making him shiver as she kissed his lips gently before moving down to his neck, feeling him shudder as she kissed and nipped at his soft skin. Brianna wanted to laugh as she felt his hips moving into hers, knowing that he would much prefer that they were both naked.

“Just, lemme…” He dropped her down to her feet, making quick work of his jeans and dropping them to his ankles before attacking Brianna’s pants as well, shoving them down to her knees. Her skinny jeans didn’t drop down quite as quickly, making him groan and huff. “Panties.” He mumbled, shoving those down as well, nearly breaking one of the straps on her hip in doing so.

Biz I swear to God, will you just – “ She broke her train of though with a feminine grunt as her husband very unceremoniously slid into her, making her muscles tense and relax at the same time.

“Happy, Mrs. Bissonette?” Paul asked as he kissed her neck just below her ear again.

“I would be if you’d please just fuck me.” She exhaled breathily, feeling his hands grip under her hips as he prepared himself. “Yess,” she sighed, eyes fluttering shut, making him grin as he pumped into her, slowly at first, but then progressed to fast, jerky movements. They both knew this wasn’t going to last long. They only got a few moments to themselves a week and they needed to make the most of it.

“Brianna.” Paul grunted, burying his face into her neck, feeling all of his muscles tense. He knew he was going to leave bruises in her hips and thighs, but he could tell from the noises she was making that she wouldn’t mind.

“Almost – al – “ Brianna choked out as he slid his hand down to her front, rubbing her just where it counted. He felt her collapse against him, shivering and throbbing around him as he finished his own orgasm, pumping into her. He let her lay against him for a few moments as she collected herself. “That was quick.” She commented, making him huff with his dark eyebrows knit together. She laughed softly before kissing him once more. “Just kidding, babe. That was perfect.” She added, placing a hand on his cheek and kissing him a little longer for good measure.

“Didn’t think I’d get any complaints.” He mumbled, helping her clean up and get dressed again before fixing himself.

“I wish we could stay out more, but now I’m worn out and I wanna hold one of my babies.” She whispered as he draped his jacket around her shoulders, walking her to the car.

“Yeah, I know what you mean. Connor’s going to be upset if I can’t be there to read him his bedtime story.” Paul frowned to himself, checking the clock to see that it was already eight forty-five.

“And, after that, I need a shower.” Brianna giggled, the reality of the fact that they had just had a quickie in the alley hitting her. The ride back home to their suburb house was quick, the lights on in the family room and throughout the first floor giving it a warm look. Pyatt’s car was parked in the driveway along with a little red Prius that was often at the Bissonette home. Pyatt’s girlfriend and Brianna’s good friend, Kara, usually came over when Py was playing babysitter. She loved kids and the Bissonette children loved her.

“Daddy!” Paul was first in the door and Connor couldn’t have been happier to see his father walk into the family room. Brianna cut straight upstairs to their master bedroom. She disrobed and took a quick rinse in the shower, tying her hair up as she ran a soapy loofa over her body and quickly shaved her legs. Pulling on Paul's player issued sweatpants and sweatshirt that were soft against her skin, Brianna headed down the hallway. Peeking into the pink nursery, she smiled upon seeing her little girl in her crib, her purple teddy bear clutched in one hand as her thumb wedged itself tightly into her mouth.

“Mama.” She whispered softly. Brianna’s resolve broke. She knew she should have left Lily in her crib to fall asleep, but she wanted to hold her. Brianna crossed the large bedroom, plucking up her little girl who quickly snuggled down into her mother’s arms.

“Hi sweetheart.” Brianna cooed, carrying her daughter downstairs as she smoothed out her dark hair. Lily looked up at her mother with her big, kaleidoscope eyes, tugging on the string hanging from her hoodie as she continued to suck her thumb. “Daddy, someone’s having trouble falling asleep.” Brianna announced their arrival as she walked into the family room. Kara was sitting in Py’s lap in the overstuffed leather couch, a fire was burning in the fireplace and Paul sat with Connor on the couch.

“Hi Daddy.” Lily reached for Paul upon seeing her father.

“Oh, come to Daddy, baby girl.” Paul grinned, reaching his arms out as he gathered her against his chest, kissing her on her head through her soft hair. “How is Daddy’s princess? Can’t sleep baby?” He asked, making Pyatt raise his eyebrows at his girlfriend, the two of them then looking at Brianna who could simply shrug her shoulders. It was safe to say that Paul had changed a bit from his wild days running around Phoenix.

“How’s it going over there, Paulie?” Kara teased.

Some would say that Biz had gone soft… but Brianna Bissonette knew better.

“It’s Mr. Bissonette,” he pointed a finger. “Biz if you’re nasty.”