Blue Steel(slash)

Chapter 5- The Truth, Revealed

Andy's POV
--------------------------
I smiled. "So you still want to be friends with me? I mean, I know that I'm not your type and I'm going to have to get over my feelings for you and try to be your friend. I know I've said some shitty-" He cut me off with a swift, yet passionate kiss on my lips. "Shut up and let me explain. That night, I lied. I was hoping you could see through it. Andrew, I really like you and it hurt when I let you walk away and when I got your note from Rachael, I got a sliver of hope. I thought you hated me," he confessed, studying the floor. I laughed, which caused him to look up, confused. "I thought you were disgusted by me, so I thought that if I acted indifferent, I could get rid of these feelings that held me captive. I thought being with Derek would make those old feelings come back, but it doesn't. When I kiss him, I'm thinking about you. When he holds me, I wish that it's you. Cameron, I can't forget you," I admitted. He smiled and grabbed my hand. "Andy, I want to be with you, but I learned not to mess with what Derek wants. You're what he wants. I know what he's like when someone gets in his way and I don't want that to be me," he explained. He leaned over and took the phone out of my pocket, causing my heart to stop beating. He pushed a few buttons, then, after a few seconds, pulled his phone out and pushed more buttons. He handed my phone back and kissed my cheek. "Later, Andy," he said, before opening the door, smiling back at me, and leaving. I looked down at my celluar device in my lap and scrolled through my messages when I saw it. Cam<3's Chuu. I smiled and felt my cheeks burn and I was suddenly glad Cameron already left.

I rose to my feet and twisted the knob when I heard the voices. Cameron and Derek. I froze, but listened in. "Hey, idiot," Derek greeted. I heard Cam chuckle. ""Hey, player," he replied. Someone took a step. "What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Derek growled. Cam laughed. "It means that I know what you're doing to Andy and I won't stand for it. He deserves better then a dirty cheater," Cam explained and I felt a tear run down my face. Derek's cheating? "You won't tell him anything, you fucking little shit!" Derek yelled. I heard something hit the lockers and I flinched away. "Like hell! Andy deserves better and if you don't tell him the truth, then I will. You can have Amanda, since you love sleeping with her so much. Don't fucking deny it! Amanda told me and I heard you. I fucking heard you! Don't hurt him like this. You made the mistake, you fix it," Cam shouted. I heard the sound of a fist connecting with a jaw and I flipped, knowing Derek just hit Cameron.

I pushed the door open and saw Derek beating Cam and I saw red. I growled and ran over. I grabbed his hair and pulled him off of the bleeding boy on the ground. "Andy, hey!" Derek said, fear in his eyes. Afraid I knew the truth. The pain and hurt bubbled to the surface and before I knew what I was doing, my fist connected with his nose. I dropped him instantly and ran to Cameron. "Cam! Are you okay?" I asked, on the brink of tears and he laughed. I cocked my head. "Notice how every time he hurts me, you come to my rescue?" he asked. I laughed and pulled him off the ground off the ground. "Yeah. Now, come on. Let me take you home. I'll even ditch with you," I promised and he smiled. "Perfect. And you heard all that?" He asked, concern flooding his voice. I nodded. I looked back at the boy staring at us. I turned around and kicked him. "Fuck you, cheater. We're done. I thought you changed. Guess not," I said. I ran back to Cam and wound my fingers through his. "Let's go," I suggested, smiling.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short, but sweet, right? Comment, please!!