Status: Comment<3

Little Bit of Truth

The Answer

Eliza and Noah were walking, hand in hand, in Hyde Park, enjoying the last few days of warm weather in London. The pair had approached their relationship on tiptoes. Noah was careful around Eliza, knowing he was dealing with a heart that he did not break. He took it slow and Eliza slowly opened up. The past three months had been great, to say the least.

“Dad’s picking up your parents from the airport and taking them straight to his house.”

“Well, in that case, you’re in quite a bit of trouble.”

“What for?” Noah asked.

“If your dad is picking up my mother…” Eliza trailed off. Suddenly it dawned on Noah.

“No, he wouldn’t.”

“Oh Ed would. He would say embarrassing things about you and just imagine all the embarrassing things you’ve probably done in your past. Do you think he’ll mention the time you peed on your school teacher in primary?” Eliza said with a giggle.

“That was not my fault. I really needed to go.” Noah said with a frown.

“Stop pouting, you’re not five.” Eliza said before tiptoeing and giving Noah a quick kiss.

Rain suddenly came from the heavens and the two jumped apart.

“It’s London.” Noah said with a shrug.

“That’s great. The one place I decide to stay in has the oddest weather ever.”

Noah beamed at Eliza. “You’re staying?”

“Well, my parents are in New Mexico and nothing good ever happens there. The other people I love are all here, Rose, Ed, Ivy, Lucas and Vivienne.” Eliza said with a smile.

“That’s all? There’s no one else?”

Eliza feigned thought and then replied “No, none that I can think of.”

“Should I jog your memory?”

“Perhaps.”

“He’s tall, green eyes, musician and completely in love with you.”

“Hmm, that sounds familiar.”

“Would a kiss help speed up your memory?”

“Give it a shot.”

Noah placed a kiss on Eliza’s lips as the rain continued to fall. The kiss deepened and Noah grabbed her waist and pulled her close.

“Oh, do you mean Noah?” Eliza mused as she pulled away.

“You’re a riot, Lie.”

Eliza broke away from Noah and started to run down the wet lane.

“Lie, why are you running?”

Eliza looked back and laughed. “So you can catch me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
The End! There it is, as cliche as it gets. if anyone catches the full circle i made and comments with it, i'll die.
I want to thank every single one of you. There are not enough thanks out there for me to say. If it wasn't for you, I would never have had the motivation to finish.
Noah and Eliza are like my babies and I'm glad they got their happy ending.
I have a new story called The Journey of a Thousand Miles and I'm also really working hard on Deadliest Catch so check it out. These are my new goals, to finish these two.
Also, check out my friend's Tumblr and give her some love
Marie