The Individualism of Abbie Trichinas

The Awakening of Abbie Trichanas

Chapter 1. – the awakening of Abbie Trichinas

“May I carry your books, ma’am” said the soothing yet sexy alluring voice of the cloaked figure.

“Umm thanks…. I guess, but if this is a plan to get into my panties I guess you are not too fond of what you may call your ‘best’ asset.”

“Ma’am I would never dare of doing such a thing…. Without your consent of course”

“Hey buddy look into my eyes, I’m sure you will love them”
As the pervert lent down to look at my eyes I thought I would take the advantage to kick his ‘main asset’.
Well that was the plan fortunately for him I woke up, unfortunately for me I got woken up by the incessant banging of my oaf fathers paw like jelly fist against my door, now as I have a wide compassion for all things LARGE and otherwise I decided to inform the giant that I had woken from my slumber, as I felt sorry for my door (Hey it is an inanimate object but even it can only take so much)

“Okay, okay i am awake you can stop banging on my door or you might cause another tsunami in japan” Well that comment must of pissed him off, because the next thing I knew my door was getting slammed open and I was trying to dig a hole to China from under my sheets.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY TO ME YOUNG LADY, GET OUT OF BED, NOW OR YOU WILL BE GROUNDED FOR 2 WEEKS.”
Now I know what you are thinking, well if you are thinking that I can be an insufferable little bitch and a smart ass than guess what 10 points for you.

“Ok OK, I’m up, I’m up.” I’ll stop digging for China, my chinese sucks anyway.
Well, guess what? next thing I knew dad was pulling off the ol’ pulling my hair and shoving me around sketch, this time I happened to stumble on my Nirvana bean bag, landing right on a young Dave Grohl.
“Oh Dave, with your long luscious hair and your amazing arms. Wait, what were we on about?, have I mentioned that I am his biggest fan?” I got up off Dave I look into the eyes off the beast, with his broad shoulders and his stomach hanging out of his shirt, He stares into my eyes and says.

“If you do not get ready for school in the next 5 minutes you will have to walk by yourself.”

“Hey don’t hate me because I can walk more than 20 seconds without getting a stroke.”

I wasn’t sure but I swear as he walked out he gave me a death glare, but it could have been my imagination, who knows he could of just had gas…