The Individualism of Abbie Trichinas

The Journey of Abbie Trichinas

What do I think of people with their headphones in listening to shit music while singing along on the bus?, I think that they are insufferable no good to society people who need to all go on a segregated bus with all assholes that sing to their music, while keeping us normal people (not that I consider myself normal) to sit in peace with their own thoughts.

“Hey Abbie, how was the party last night? I heard you got really drunk.” Turning around quickly enough to get whiplash, not that I need help from this bus drivers driving, I turned my attention to my best friend Kirie Hirasawa. Kirie how to describe my best friend, hmm we could start off with the obvious, she is a Japanese born English person, she came to England when she was 2 years old, with flowing brunette hair slim waist (and if it sounds I am envious of her slimness guess what you have earned yourself another ten points, congratulations you now have twenty points)

“Oh hey Kirie and can we not talk about it I still have a head ache from it, and hey where the hell were you?, I was texting you all night”

“Sorry, but if you would listen to me, like a good little girl you would of known that I was babysitting the terror twins. So, I was wondering how is Oliver doing? I haven’t heard from him lately.”

Now as you know from the past, I hate being told I am wrong all the time and I hate when people call me a little girl, there is only one exception to this L.A.T (Law of Abbie Trichinas) and that’s Kirie Hirasawa.
The bus ride to school was excruciatingly painful, I was stuck behind two jocks who didn’t know the meaning of
“Fuck off, and stop hitting on my friend.” Than a thought came to mind, I should become a mathematician and break their male anatomy with the mathematical sum of shoe, by the amount of kinetic force to the groin, subtract the possibility if they are wearing protective cups and substitute with pleasure of the after math of joy I gained by kicking ass, well.. balls, you get the picture.
“Thank god that bus drive is over, I mean why the hell do they hire an 80 year old paedophile bus driver looking up my dress?, I am starting to think I should wear pants.”

“Kirie stop complaining, I mean in japan isn’t it custom to have old men look at you in skimpy outfits” I managed to say that sounding half seriously, well if you count laughing at the end of the sentence for around 7.2 seconds and getting a English to Spanish dictionary thrown at you, than yeah I sounded half serious.

“You can be a little bitch when you want to be”
“And that is why you love me” I said that while doing that peace sign Japanese girls do whenever they take a picture and smile. It seemed to of worked because the next thing I knew she hugged me and said..
“Come on, or we will be late English with Mr. Kov He’ll get pissed off at us again and I really cannot be bothered with a lecture on where to get cheap watches from.”

“Yeah and who the hell needs a watch when an iPhone comes with a clock?, where is English today?”

“It’s in E-9”

Simultaneously we looked up to the giant 7 story building that dominated the school grounds. The E wing happened to be on the fourth floor, I think at this point if my legs can take the flight of stairs, get my books and put away my books and make it in time for class in five minutes. Kirie and i do what I love to call K.A.A.T.P (Kirie And Abbie Telekinesis Power) which consists of looking at each other, having a thought do the receiving nod and run up the flight of stairs.

Knocking over a freshman, slipping on someone’s discarded math book and slamming into an ajar door, we managed to collect our books and make it in time for roll call.