Sequel: Lost In Stereo
Status: Complete!! Check out the sequel! =D ----->

Nothing Personal

Chapter Thirteen

There was a few moments silence as everyone just stared at Colussy for a few moments before everyone started talking at once. Jack was yelling and jumping up and down with Alex while they held hands. Everyone seemed to be taking the news rather well and Colussy had a satisfied smirk on his face.

Flyzik started yelling for everyone to calm down and when they did finally, Colussy started to pass out envelops with everyone’s names on it. The ‘Jack and Alex’ envelope come over to them and Alex took it and began opening it when Colussy started to yell again and demand that everyone stop opening the envelopes.

Everyone had a partner. Alex and Jack were –obviously –a pair, Rian and Zack, Even and Jeff, Vinny and Danny, and Flyzik and Colussy.

“Ok, so you’re not allowed to open those until I finish telling you what to do,” Colussy was saying as Jack nudged Alex and he looked over to see his best friend with a stupid grin on his face as he started to slowly open the envelope. “JACK! That means you!”

“Ye’sir!” Jack fake saluted as he just rolled his eyes.

“Anyway, so there is a list of things that you need to get pictures with. I don’t care how you get the pictures as long as you get them. There will be no cheating, no skipping, no trading, nothing. Just go and have some fun. Once you’re finished with your list, bring it and your pictures back to me or Flyzik here in the lobby and we’ll see who wins. The person who gets the most pictures or finishes first wins!”

Everyone stood there to see if he was going to say anything else. “Get! Go! I’m done talking!”

“Let’s do this thing!” Jack yelled as he grabbed Alex’s arm and tugged him to the door. Alex cheered along with Jack as they all ran for the doors. They ran down the sidewalk turning the corner before they finally stopped. Alex took the envelope and opened it pulling out the single piece of paper.

Hello guys, so this is the beginning of your grand adventure around the beautiful city of New York. Now, Alex, since you’re the one reading this, tell Jack to stop spacing out and read this too. Just because you are the brains of this group doesn’t mean he can’t pay attention for a second.

Alex frowned at the paper and glanced over to see that Jack was randomly staring off into space like the paper said. He nudged him and Jack looked over and read over the paper too.

“Well that’s not creepy at all,” Alex heard him mutter before turning back to the paper.

Ok, now that I have both of your attention, here’s the list of things to find:
Picture with a famous person
Bus route with the numbers 7 and 9 on it
Dog wearing a purple collar
Library card
Unused coffee cup
Random girl’s number
Magazine with your ugly face in it ;)


“Are you serious? This is ridiculous! This isn’t even a real scavenger hunt. This is just Colussy wanting us to do something stupid!” Alex said.

“Uh Alex,”

“What!?” Jack just pointed to the piece of paper again.

Stop whining. I don’t care what you think. Just do it. Besides, if you win, you get free drinks for the rest of the night. But if you come in last, you’ll be the one paying.

“This is getting really creepy.”

Planking
Blowing bubbles (not the perverted kind you’re thinking Jack.)
Swinging
In a garbage can (IN IT not by it)
Riding in a shopping cart
Helping an old lady cross the road
Holding a All Time Low cd
Plucking your eye brows (you’ll thank me later. Seriously though, they’re huge)
And last but not least, Jack doing Alex’s hair in pig tails and vice versa.


Happy hunting!

“Ugh, ok. Lets get started.” Alex said as he scanned over the paper again. “Ok first on the list, a picture with a famous person. That’s easy. Here Jack, give me your phone.” Jack did as he as told and Alex took it and turned the camera on. “Ok come here and act famous.” When Jack posed, Alex gave the camera a surprised face as he snapped the picture. “Ok, famous person done.”

“Haha, awesome. Let’s do the coffee cup next.” Jack said as he pointed to the Starbucks they were by.

They walked in and when it was their turn in line, they ordered some coffee and then asked for a empty cup. The girl at the register just gave them a weird look as she handed the cup over. Once they got their orders, they went back outside and then Jack took the camera from Alex and snapped a picture with him holding the cup.

They got through the garbage can (Alex had to bribe Jack to do it) and completed the bubbles, their cd, plucking their eye brows, and shopping cart one at the Wal-Mart they found, while going up to a random chick asking for a library card. They also found the schedule and a park to swing at. They were really getting a head start on all of this.

Alex ended up using Zo’s number as the random chicks number one instead of being a creeper and actually asking a girl he didn’t know for her number.

The one’s they were having trouble with was the old lady and the magazine with them in it. Until Jack got the brainiac idea to just put his face in a magazine and Alex taking a picture. It was literally having their faces in a magazine. Yeah, they were just that good. They also ended up buying a dog collar and asking someone to put it on their dog, what Colussy and Flyzik didn’t know wouldn’t kill them.

“Um excuse me ma’am,” Alex said as he approached an older lady standing by a bus stop. She turned to him and gave him a questioning look and he gave her his most charming smile before continuing. “I’m on a scavenger hunt, and one of the things on my list is to help someone cross the street. Would you be willing at all to help me?”

“Of course sweetie, I need to cross anyway. But I need a favor in return.” The woman replied as Jack started laughing making a kissy face behind them. Alex just gave him the finger behind the woman’s back so she didn’t see.

“Anything,”

“Then carry my bags for me.”

“Sure,” Alex replied with a smile as the woman took his arm and he took the two bags from her.

He hadn’t realized how heavy they were before he took them and started to wonder how this woman was able to carry them for so long. But they crossed the street nonetheless and when they got to the other side, Alex kissed her cheek saying thank you before giving her bags back and going back over to Jack.

“Like O M G, it’s Alex Gaskarth and Jack Barakat!” A voice said sarcastically as they both turned and saw Vinny and Danny walking toward them.

“Hey Vin!” Alex said as he hugged their merch guy as Jack hugged Danny. “How you doing on your list?”

“Good, all except a few, but that’s why we found you.” Danny replied as Alex gave him a questionable look. “Were supposed to get a picture with a famous person, so can we like get a picture with Alexander Gaskarth and Jack Barakat? You would totally make our day so much better.” By then he was sounding like an annoying fan girl and Jack just smacked him upside the head.

“Only if you get rid of the pedophile voice.”

“Done!” Danny said as Vinny got his camera out and Jack and Alex went on either side of Danny. When the picture was taken, they went their own ways.

“Ok what’s next?” Alex asked as he turned to face Jack.

“Um, planking, the bus route, and the pig tails.” Jack replied as Alex nodded. He found a random bench and lay down on the back of it and balanced himself as he waited for Jack to take the picture.

“Hurry up you dick! I’m going to fall! You’re doing this on purpose aren’t you?” Alex asked as Jack laughed and took the picture. He ended up falling off of the bench anyway and glared at his best friend and he erupted into a fit of giggles.

“Ok so now the bus route and pig tails.” Alex picked up a bus schedule at one of the bus stops and thankfully found two, each with the numbers needed in them. They took a picture before they decided to get the pig tails done with.

They walked into a bathroom at one of the stores they passed and then pulled out the hair ties they had gotten. Facing the mirror, they each started to do their hair. Once they were finished they took out the camera and faced it toward the mirror and took the picture.

After looking at it to make sure it was ok, they took the crap out of their hair and fixed it again. Finally once they were done, they high fived and then headed back to the hotel. It wasn’t that long of a walk and when they got there, they found Flyzik and Colussy in the bar area with Rian and Zack there also.

“Finished?” Flyzik asked as Jack smirked.

“Hell yeah! No thanks to you. Could you guys come up with stupider ideas?” Jack asked as they sat down at the table.

“I don’t know what you’re talking about, they were great ideas! Flyzik and I stayed up all night figuring them out.”

“Whatever,” was all Alex replied as he handed the camera over to Colussy and let him scan through all their pictures. They had to explain a few, like the famous person picture, and why Jack’s head was in a magazine.

After they went through all the pictures, they drank and talked as they waited for Vinny, Danny, Jeff, and Evan to come and give them the camera they used and then they all waited for Colussy and Flyzik to come to a decision. Then finally, they came back from the ‘private room’ (which was actually the bathroom) after discussing the results.

“Ok guys, now we just want to say that we appreciate all of you. You all did a wonderful job and we couldn’t be any more proud of you.” Colussy said as he wiped a fake tear away from his face.

“What are we five? Stop stalling and get on with it. I want my free beer!” Jeff said as everyone else cheered.

Colussy just rolled his eyes, “Rian, drum roll please.”

“Seriously? Just because I play the drums?”

“Fine, if you have such a problem with it then I’ll ask Flyzik.” He turned to the boy next to him and Flyzik started to slap his legs fast. “Ahem, and the winner of this year’s first annual scavenger hunt is…………”

“Oh good God,” Evan muttered.

“Just for that I’m not letting you win.”

“We won?” Even asked excitedly as he high fived Jeff.

“No not really, I just wanted to say that to freak you out. You and Jeff were actually dead last.” He laughed at the guy’s reaction. “But, Rian and Zack did win.”

“YES!” Rian yelled as he stood from his chair and punched the air. Zack stood also and they hugged and started to poke fun at the rest of them.

“What was wrong with ours?” Jack whined as Flyzik laughed at the pouting Jack.

“Nothing, you were second. You, Alex, Rian, and Zack all got all the items done. You would have won if you guys were the first here. But Rian and Zack only got here a few minutes before the two of you did. It was really close.” Flyzik explained as he turned to Jeff and Even. “Which means, because you two came in last, you are paying for drinks tonight”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okies! Here it is! Part two of the scavenger hunt! This was another chapter that I loved writing! I hope you guys like it too. I was tempted to put it up last night when I finished it but I decided to leave you guys in suspense and wait! Muahaha!.... But I still love you guys!

Anyway, so the next chapter should be up tonight also since I really have nothing to do right now since I don't have class until later this afternoon...

See you next chapter! =D