Sequel: Lost In Stereo
Status: Complete!! Check out the sequel! =D ----->

Nothing Personal

Chapter Nineteen

“Yo Alex! You’re noodles are done!” Rian yelled as Alex walked out of the bathroom. He could hear Jack laughing as he turned it into something dirty and the rest of the boys started laughing.

He grabbed his cup of noodles out of the microwave and shoved Jack over so he could sit. Without thinking, he shoved a fork full in his mouth and coughed as he felt the hot food burn his tongue. As he was taking a drink of water he stole from Jack, he nearly choked as Jack started to make more noodle jokes.

“Really Jack?” Alex asked once he stopped coughing. Everyone was laughing even more because of Alex’s reaction and he wanted to smack the stupid grin off of Jack’s face.

“Wait, where are we again?” Jack asked suddenly becoming totally serious. Everyone just glanced at him like it was another day. His mood swings and sudden subject changes weren’t anything knew with him. It was a normal occurrence for Jack.

“Ohio,” Flyzik replied as he came from the bunk area with a sleepy look on his face. Jack muttered a ‘oh yeah’ as he went back to whatever he was doing on his computer and Alex went back to eating. Though he didn’t know how he still could after all the noodle jokes. Leave it to Jack to ruin one of his favorite snacks.

After they did their show in Cleveland that night, they were then on to Indiana, then Chicago and Milwaukee, and finally Duluth. They would be in Minnesota in exactly six days and then they only had about five more stops and then they were done with the tour.

It was so crazy how much had happened in only a matter of two months. Everything that happened with Do and the fact that the band was able to get another cd out and their fans had taken to it so well. It was unbelievable and Alex was waiting to wake up for the dream and get back to reality.

“Flyzik is there anything fun to do around here?” Vinny complained. Flyzik just rolled his eyes as he looked to their merch guy.

“Ask Colussy, he’s the one who organizes things to do.” The tour manager replied as all eyes turned to Colussy.

“I could always come up with another scavenger hunt for you guys,” There was a collective ‘NO’ yelled from everyone and he just laughed and continued to think about it. “I think I read somewhere that there is a golf course close by when I was looking online last night.”

Everyone started talking at once wanting to go. Even though they pretended they loved to golf, they didn’t. They just liked the fact that they could drive golf carts and try to hit each other with the golf clubs while pretending to keep score.

Colussy went on to look on his phone to try and find where the course was while the rest of them all ran around trying to get ready to go so that they could spend as much time there as possible before they had to play that night.

“Where’s the beer?” Jack yelled as he rummaged through the fridge and started to shiver since he was in nothing but underwear and socks.

Vinny laughed, “You drank it all last night.”

“Oh right,” Jack muttered as he slammed the fridge closed. “Colussy!!!! We need more beer!”

“You’re paying for it!”

“I hate you!”

They all finished getting ready and their bus driver took them to the golf course once Colussy finally found it on the internet again. They made a quick beer and snack stop and then once they got there, they stuffed everything in coolers and then split up into pairs and grabbed the keys to their carts.

Before Alex could even think about it, Jack grabbed the keys from the lady and started to dance around. Alex swore under his breath as he followed the happy Jack out to where the carts were and loaded it up with their clubs and cooler while Jack started to play with the horn.

“Please don’t kill us,” Alex said as Jack started to back out of the space and answered him with a demonic laugh as he floored it and they shot down the side walk toward the first hole. The rest of the band and crew were right behind Jack and Alex and as they continued down the walk, something bumped them hard and Alex turned to see Flyzik and Colussy behind them.

“Oh it on!” Jack yelled as he slammed hard on the breaks and Alex was jerked forward as Flyzik rammed into him. Jack must have known what he was doing since then next thing Alex knew that someone ran into Flyzik and Colussy and jerked them forward. Jack was laughing like maniac as he gunned it again and started yelling at the top of his lungs.

“They’re going to kill you, you know,” Alex said turning to his best friend with a smile on his face.

Jack shrugged, “I know. But that’s half of the fun.” Alex laughed as he held on tight as Jack made a hard left and pulled off the road and onto the grass.

When they made it to the first hole, Flyzik and Colussy were close behind with Rian and Zack behind them. The four of them glared at Jack as they got out and joined them from where they stood about to tee off.

Alex suddenly noticed Flyzik had a smug grin on his face as he began to speak. “I’m going to laugh when they make you pay for the damage.”

“What damage-” Jack started as he turned to look at the carts. “Oh,” Everyone started laughing as they looked to Jack and Alex’s cart and saw that there was a small dent in the back. Alex shrugged. They’ve done worse.

*Having fun?* Zo asked as Alex watched Jack take his first swing. He already had a beer in hand and was laughing at something Rian was doing.

When he heard her, he felt a large grin grow on his face but hid it by taking another sip of beer. *If you call having Jack drive around like a mad man then yes. I’m having a grand time.*

She just laughed, *I bet. Just make sure that Jack doesn’t kill you. I need you around to keep me company while I’m at the hospital.*

*Nothing will happen, I promise babe.* Alex replied as he ran up to Jack while he was distracted and pick pocketed the keys from him. Rian saw Alex do it and gave him a thumbs up knowing that with Alex behind the wheel, they weren’t going to get run into anymore.

*How’s Do doing by the way?* He asked as he made his way up to the tee and placed his ball down getting ready to swing.

After they found out that the chemo wasn’t going to help and the other treatment might, Zo’s mom had signed the papers to allow the treatment. And after Zo had had that little scare about almost getting hit by that car, Alex made her pull over until she had calmed down. It had only taken a little while but after he knew that she was calm enough to drive again, he let her and she spent the rest of the time explaining what happened.

Alex hoped that the treatment worked. They didn’t have any real results yet but Do wasn’t in as much pain and they were hoping that that was a good thing. The doctors said that it would take a few more treatments to see if it was working or even determine what Do’s fate was.

Zo sighed, *he’s doing ok. The treatments don’t seem to be doing anything for him but we’ll wait and see.*

*Just hang in there Zo, and give him my love. But if you excuse me, I have to go kick some ass.*

*Just an excuse to get rid of me, I see how it is.* She teased.

*You know I love you Zo,*

*I hate you too,*

Alex just laughed as he turned his attention back to the game and started laughing as Jack realized that he had stolen the keys from him. Jack started to run toward him and Alex turned quickly on his heel and began to run away from the other. He grabbed a golf club and turned to face him so he could defend himself. Jack laughed as he grabbed a club himself and soon they started to sword fight with them and run around trying to trip each other.

That was basically how they spent the day. Alex and Jack figuring out ways to steal the golf cart keys from each other and golfing with the others. It was a great day and they ended up spending too much time there and ended up getting back to the venue late. But when they got on stage, the crowd didn’t mind….
♠ ♠ ♠
Okies guys, sorry this is so late. School and life and all that jazz. But it's up. I'll be getting another chapter up tonight. Chapter 20! =D Like I said, it's going to be a big chapter and at the end there will be an announcement so make sure that you guys read the authors note!

But besides that I also wanted to post what The necklace that Alex gave Zo looks like.

Oh and last but certainly not least, thank you to HaleyYo, BringSammyTheHorizon (again lol <3), and agcookiemunster for commenting. See you next chapter! =D