Status: Comment Please :)

The Way We Were

Ryan

Image


Ryan and I were laughing hysterically as he unlocked the door to his apartment and let us in. He laughed as he closed the door, "You can make yourself at home, I'll get us some drinks."

"Thanks." I laughed, walking into his living room and sitting on the big cozy couch.

"So she actually said that?" He chuckled. I told him about my little sister's list about how amazing Ryan is.

"Yes, she said you have a kickin' bod and you're sooo funny." I laughed, literally falling over and tears filling my eyes.

"And what did she say about GPS?" He grinned, walking back with the drinks and setting them down.

"You have GPS; great personal style." I laughed, leaning back into the sofa.

"Oh man, that's kind of embarrassing, but it's so ridiculous it's funny." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"She's so eccentric, she'll say anything." I smiled, taking my drink and cradling it in my hands.

"Yeah, she will...she was the one who actually told me about you and Caleb putting the wedding back on. I dropped off the invitation at the Manor and we were talking for a while, and she told me."

"Yeah, November 28th." I smiled, nodding.

"So, when did you two decide this?" He asked, smiling softly.

"Last night actually...just before we decided to start a family." I smiled back.

His jaw dropped and he looked up at me, "You? Are you? Give me that!" He grabbed my drink from me and made me laugh.

"No, I'm not pregnant! We just thought that, after we get married, starting a family would be the next best thing." I smiled, butterflies in my stomach just from the thought.

"Wow...that's-that's...wow." He chuckled, shaking his head.

"Ryan, I'm happy with him. And I want you to be happy for me, and to be happy with Eva, and maybe then you could possibly get married." I smiled, placing my hand on his.

"Well, you're gonna be a beautiful bride, a goofy mother, and an even more amazing woman." He smiled, holding my hand.

"So, does this mean you'll come to the wedding?" I smiled, biting my lip.

He inhaled sharply and then smiled, "For you, I will."

I leaned across and hugged him. I rested my head against his shoulder and closed my eyes for moment. And for that brief moment, memories of us flooded back; mostly memories of when we first started dating, that was while we were filming Blue Valentine. "I think I'm falling in love with you, no-no, I know I'm falling in love with you."

His words echoed through my mind. I clutched his shirt as I closed my eyes tightly, I took a deep breath and just let myself remain being held by him. Then I felt his warm hand lift my chin while I kept my eyes closed. His soft and gentle lips pressed against mine as he let one hand run through my hair. His tongue slipping between my lips and rubbed against mine; he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me close, but I resisted. I pulled away from his kiss and his hold.

"I can't." I whispered, "I'm sorry." I got up and quickly went to the door, I didn't even bother putting on my shoes, I just grabbed them and left his apartment. I held my mouth as I walked up to the elevator, my heart still pounding and my mind still racing. I pressed the down button and waited. The doors eventually opened. I hesitated.

Ryan's POV

I sighed and rubbed my jaw, sitting there alone on the couch. I shouldn't have kissed her. But it felt right, it felt like old times. I missed the taste of her mouth, the smell of her perfume, her gentle touch. The little sounds she'd make when I'd kiss that spot on her neck.

I shook my head and stood up, about to go to my room, but there was a knock at the door. I furrowed my brow and walked to the door to answer it. Just as I opened the door, Audrey wrapped her arms around me and kissed me. I pulled her close to me and shut the door. I pushed up her dress and lifted her up, she wrapped her legs around me as I pushed her against the door.

"Let's go to the bedroom." She sighed, her arms wrapped around my neck as her gentle fingers ran through my hair.

I carried her to the bedroom and set her down on the bed. As I pulled my shirt over my head, she knelt before me and began undoing my jeans and pushing them off as she kissed my chest, she held my arm and slid her hand down to my wrist. She softly kissed the tattoo of the blue heart.

I climbed onto the bed and unzipped the back of her dress, slowly pulling it off and leaving small kisses on her shoulders. I gently pushed her down so she could lay back. I ran my hands along her body and kissed her neck.

"I've wanted you so bad." I murmured, burying my face against her neck and kissing her over and over.

She smiled and kissed me back, cupping my face with her soft and gentle hands. Her hands ran through my hair and down along my neck, clutching at my back. I kissed her collarbone gently and sat up a bit.

Hooking my fingers on the sides of her panty, slowly I pulled them down off of her long and slender legs. I smiled as I watched for her reaction; she bit her lip and closed her eyes, taking deep breaths. Soon I positioned myself and held her hips. She dropped her head back and bit her fist as she held onto the headboard.

I bowed my body down and held her close to me, her arms wrapping around me as she rested her head against my shoulder. The heat of our bodies was intense, it only made the emotion we shared more deep and passionate. Her legs wrapped around my waist. I pushed up on arms, having them on either side of her, my lips hovering above hers, teasing her. I closed my eyes and kissed her deeply.

Her back arched as she breathed soft moans. Again I held her hips, I dropped my head back as I too moaned. I groaned as our hips rolled against each other's faster and with more intensity. I watched her grip on the sheets getting tighter. I panted as the pleasure we shared was reaching its high. A soft moan escaped her lips, then a sigh, as her beautiful body relaxed. I panted and relaxed myself from her, slowly laying down beside her.

She turned her head and softly smiled at me, her hair was a mess and that made me laugh. Gently I pushed her hair back and stroked her face, leaning in to kiss her lips softly. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled herself closer, pulling up the sheet of the to cover us.

She closed her eyes and rested her head against my chest; I kissed her head, the smell of her shampoo made me smile. I closed my eyes and sighed. I softly whispered to her, "I love you."

There was a pause, immediately it sent my heart and mind into a panic, but she cozied up closer to me. "I love you too." She whispered back. I smiled and kissed her head again, closing my eyes so we could fall asleep in each other's arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Dun Dun Dunnn! *thunder, lightning*

comments please :)