Status: Comment Please :)

The Way We Were

Fight



8:22pm

That evening we were preparing to all go out to a club and have a little wedding party celebration as sort of a kick-off to the weekend's partying and celebrating. We were gonna go to the Twist Ultra Lounge, a new place that just opened up last month. Caleb and I were upstairs in the bedroom getting ready. I took off my silk robe and took a dress from the closet and began putting it on, I looked at myself in the mirror and stood on the side, placing my hand on my stomach.

"I'm still in shock." I laughed.

He pulled on a shirt over his head, "From?"

"Being pregnant. In nine months I'm gonna as big as a house." I smiled, turning to face him.

"You won't be that big." He laughed, "In nine months we'll be meeting our baby. A little Audrey."

I turned and let him zip up the back of my dress, just then my cell vibrated on the table from a text. I walked over and sat down on the bed, checking to see who it was.

"Hey Audrey, it's Brian. We got into Nashville at noon and have been being tourists all day. Lol. When can we meet up? The guys are anxious 2 C U."

"Oh, it's Brian. He's wondering when we can all meet up, they just got in today." I smiled, looking up at Caleb.

"Oh yeah? They're coming to the wedding right?"

"Yeah."

"Is Michelle coming? That's gonna be weird."

"I'm not sure." I bit my lip, worried.

"Oh...well, did you want to invite them to hang out with us tonight?" He asked. I knew that he hesitated to say that.

"Well, I mean if you don't feel comfortable with it, I can hang out with them like, tomorrow or another time." I replied.

He sat down on the bed next to me, "Invite them. I'll try my best to get along with Brian tonight if you promise to try and get along with Lily also."

I sighed, "Garrett's bringing her?"

"Yes, tonight's party is for the wedding party and their dates." He half-smiled.

"Alright." I smirked, leaning in to kiss him. I then replied back to Brian and told him to meet us over there.

When we were all ready, we met downstairs and split up into vehicles; Patrick, Jared and Martha went with Matt and Johanna in their truck, Nik, Edie, Daniel and Chanel went with Nathan and Jessie in the SUV, and Caleb took his truck, and we took Dan, Garrett and Lily. Jack went with Behati and Jamie in a rental car and followed the rest of us.

The ride there was awkward to say the least, I just plugged in my iPod and we listened to music, Caleb and Dan were doing most of the talking. Half an hour of awkwardness. Finally when we arrived at the club, I unbuckled my seatbelt and got out going over to the other vehicle to meet up with Jack.

We all gathered together and made our way into the club, right away I seen Gena and she stood up, excited to see me. I walked over and hugged her, greeting the rest of Avenged. Val got up and hugged me too, Valary and I got along pretty good, despite the tension between her sister and I. Michelle didn't even acknowledge me, but I didn't care, I went over and hugged each of the guys and lastly gave a hug to Brian.

Caleb and the rest of our party came over and made themselves comfortable, sitting with everyone and making introductions.

"Congratulations Caleb." Brian smiled, extending his hand to shake.

Caleb nodded and shook his hand, "Thanks, we're both really excited. Two more days."

I smiled at Caleb.

"Well should we order a round of drinks?" Matt asked, wrapping his arm around Valary.

"Yeah, shots!" Jared laughed. He waved over the waitress. "Yeah can we all get a round of tequila shots."

"And a bottle of whiskey!" Nathan added.

"I'll have a bourbon." Dan waved. We laughed at him. The waitress repeated back the orders then proceeded to leave, but I quickly tapped her arm to stop her.

"Hi, do you have any pop?" I smiled.

"Sure, we have pretty much everything." She lightly laughed.

"Cool, I'll have a Cherry Coke then."

"For sure." She smiled then left.

"What? We ordered tequila shots, you're not gonna have any?" Jared laughed, elbowing me.

"No, the party starts tomorrow, tonight I'm sticking with the Coke." I laughed.

"Excuse me." Nikolas half-smiled, getting up and leaving. I noticed Edie's expression dropping and looking disappointed, but she quickly brushed it off.

"I love this song!" I grinned, hearing Wild Ones come on. So I grabbed Edie's hand and got the other girls to come with us. I cheered up Edie by busting out some funky moves and most likely making myself look like a fool, but it was worth it, we were having a good time. After the song was over, Jared was calling us all back saying that the shots were at the table, so we made our way back.

As everyone took their shot, I sipped at my Coke and laughed at the faces they made. Nikolas came back and sat next to his wife, wrapping his arm around her and whispering something in her ear. She just half-smiled and took her shot.

For the couple hours we were there, we were all getting along great, laughing the whole time and having drinks. I briefly socialized with Lily, but it was still awkward between us.

"Audrey, c'mon let's have a dance." Brian laughed, standing up. "Is that okay Caleb?"

"Yeah go ahead." He laughed.

I got up and went with Brian onto the dance floor and danced to the remainder of Right There, we were fooling around not taking each other seriously, waving our arms and looking stupid. I looked back at Caleb who was laughing as he watched us, but when I looked at Michelle, she was giving me the look of death. I made a face and started to laugh, continuing to dance with Brian.

When the song was over we raced each other back to the couches, I took a sip from my drink and asked Caleb to order me another, I then excused myself to the ladies room. Lily stood up and came with me.

Lily just needed to fix her makeup, and after I used the washroom I was standing at the sink washing my hands, that was when Michelle came in. She locked the door and kept her eyes on me, failing to notice Lily at the mirrors.

"What was that?" Michelle hissed, walking up to me.

"What are you talking about Michelle?" I sighed.

"I saw the way you danced with him, the way you looked at him. You were practically undressing him with your eyes!"

"Yeah right. In case you haven't realized, I'm getting married in two days. Not to Brian, but to Caleb." I shook my head.

"That doesn't mean your gonna settle down, I know you. You're gonna go after Brian." She walked up to me and tried to intimidate me. She reeked of alcohol.

"Yeah, just like you went after him when we were engaged. Don't go and call me a home wrecker you skank." I gritted my teeth.

"You bitch!" She screamed, shoving me back. I fell to the floor.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Lily yelled, running and pushing Michelle into the wall. Michelle turned around and grabbed Lily, I quickly got to my feet and pushed Michelle away from Lily.

Michelle then struck me across the face causing me to stumble against the sinks. I held my face and then looked at her with rage, "That's it. You've caused enough trouble in my life!"

I ran at her and tackled her down, hitting her back as she grabbed my hair. She kicked me off and I fell into the corner, she then got up but Lily grabbed her from behind and threw her down. Lily came running to my side, "Are you okay?"

I panted, "Yeah I'm-" Michelle got up on her knees, I then pushed Lily down and fought back at Michelle.

"Get the door!" I screamed, fighting Michelle on the floor.

Lily quickly got to her feet and tried to run for the door but Michelle tripped her. I punched Michelle but she quickly got me back and climbed on top of me, "Lily go!" I screamed. "Let go of me you psycho!"

Lily ran to the door and unlocked it, she then screamed for Caleb. I shoved Michelle back and made her hit her head on the sink. I tried crawling away but she grabbed my legs. Soon Caleb, Brian and everyone else came running in. Brian grabbed Michelle and pulled her off of me and Caleb picked me up off the floor.

"What's going on here?" Caleb asked, holding me back.

"It's her! She's a psycho! She attacked me!" I yelled.

"You ruined my life!" Michelle screamed.

"You did that all on your own sweetie!" I scoffed.

"I hate you!" She screamed.

"Audrey, Caleb I'm so sorry. We're leaving." Brian dragged Michelle out of the room.

Caleb let go of me. "Are you okay?" He asked, in a panicked tone. "Is the baby?" He whispered, touching my stomach. I leaned against the sink and held my jaw, tasting blood.

"I'm okay, don't worry. We're okay." I half-smiled, touching his hand on my stomach. "If it weren't for Lily, I would've looked far worse." I replied, looking at Lily being held by Garrett.

I walked over to her, "You alright?"

She gave a short laugh, "Yeah I'm good. She's vicious, now I see why you hate her so much."

"Yeah, it's been a never ending hate between us." I shrugged my shoulders. "Thanks for being here for me." I then gave her a hug. "I don't ever want us to be like that. I want us to be friends now."

She hugged me back, "Me too." She smiled.

Caleb came over and placed his arm around me, "I think we should all get going."

"Yeah, we've caused enough trouble for one night." I laughed, we all walked out of the bathroom and were immediately swarmed by our friends, Behati and everyone else asked if we were okay. Lily and I assured them that we were fine.

Caleb turned me around and wrapped his arms around me, "I think this girl deserves a McFlurry after all that fighting. Lily, Garrett, do you mind if you guys catch a ride with Behati?"

"Sure, of course." Garrett smiled.

"I guess I'll give you two some alone time too. I'll go with Nathan." Dan laughed, throwing his hands in the air.

"Thanks." Caleb laughed, he looked back at me and gave me a kiss. "Let's go."

I smiled and took his hand as we all left the club. Caleb drove us to McDonalds and we each ordered a meal and a McFlurry. Sitting in the truck in the parking lot, we were laughing as I sat on the seat with my legs crossed, I faced him and leaned my back against the door.

"So who do you think won the fight?" He smiled.

I took a bite of a chicken nugget, "Me. Hands down." We started laughing. "She is crazy! And I gotta admit, that girl knows how to fight. Dirty."

"Do you think you're gonna have a black eye in the morning?" He chuckled.

I shrugged my shoulders, "I hope not! Or else I'm gonna be a black-eyed bride!"

He laughed and threw his head back, "What is your mother gonna say?"

"She's gonna be ticked!" I grinned, taking a drink.

"And you're sure the baby's alright?"

"Positive. He was probably wondering what was going on, all the screaming and being thrown around." I chuckled.

"Well my girl's a fighter, she doesn't go down without a fight." He smiled.

I just smiled and looked at him, "This is really romantic. McDonalds at midnight, under the moonlight. Marrying you and having this is good enough for me."

He smiled and leaned over and I leaned in, kissing his soft lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment Please :)