We Are All Time at Six

Loverboy

“Tay” Josh pushed her down from the bed.
Tay quickly woke up and jumped up from the floor.
“JOSH!” Tay screamed “That was totally unnecessary”
“So is your snoring” Josh rolled over, his back towards Tay.
Taylor mumbled something Josh couldn’t hear and walked out of the bedroom. She picked up the clothes laying on the floor. She put on one of Josh’s t-shirts before going into the kitchen.
“Morning Taylor” Josh’s sister Elissa smiled “Late night?”
“You have no idea” Tay poured some coffee into a cup and sat down on the other side of the table “We were out all night, I’m exhausted”
It didn’t take long until Josh came out of the bedroom.
“Tired?” Elissa smirked.
“Tay’s snoring kept me up all night”
“I DO NOT SNORE!”
Josh sat down next to Tay and took a zip out of her coffee cup.
“I need to go meet up Alex” Tay looked at the clock on the new painted wall “I’m already late”
She rushed away from the table and into the bathroom. Josh sighed.
“What now?” Elissa took another zip of her coffee. “I thought you liked Alex”
“He’s fine I guess, but I don’t trust him”
Elissa patted Josh on the shoulder before leaving the table. Tay ran out of the bathroom, tripping and put on her shoes. She opened the door for Alex. Josh read the paper and tried to concentrate on the news instead of making any contact with Alex. Alex and Tay left the room. Elissa came into the room holding Josh’s phone.
“It’s Dan” She handed Josh the phone “Soundcheck”
Josh took the phone out of Elissa’s hand.
“Are we suppose to do soundcheck without the others?” Josh put down his newspaper “Because Tay just left with Alex”
Josh hurried into the bedroom to put on his clothes before he ran out the door, bumping into Max.
“Where’s Tay?” Max looked into the room before Josh closed the door “I thought she slept here last night”
“She did, but she left with Alex” Josh started walking towards the exit of the hotel.
Max snorted. Josh turned around and looked at him confused.
“That’s funny?” Josh stopped “How is that even funny?”
“You sleep in the same bed as Tay and you basically hang out with her everyday” Max started walking again “And yet, you’re still friendzoned”
Josh sighed and pushed Max into the wall. Max laughed and pushed Josh back.
“Josh, you better hurry though” Max pulled up his phone and checked the date “Exactly one week until the end of the tour”
“Who even said I wanted to get out of the friendzone” Josh walked away from Max
Max ran up to Josh and they continued the walk to the arena in silence. They took the back way to avoid fans. They saw Tay and Alex making out by the back door.
“Oh my god” Max chuckled “I didn’t know that they were that serious”
“Max shut up!” Josh whispered “You don’t need to be serious to make out”
They walked up to Tay and Alex. Max coughed, Tay and Alex stopped and looked at Josh and Max.
“Oh my god this is so awkward” Tay blushed and tried to walk away but Alex pulled her back into his arms.
“So awkward” Alex smiled at Josh, holding Tay in a tight grip.
Josh raised his eyebrow and walked past them into the arena. Max came laughing after. Max pulled up his phone out of his pocket.
“lol text it” Max smirked.
“What are you?” Josh sighed “A 14 year old girl?”
Max punched Josh in the shoulder. Dan and Chris came and opened the door to the scene for them.
“So Tay and Alex are dating?” Matt looked at Josh and put another chicken wing in his mouth.
“How would I know?” Josh sighed, he was tired of his friends asking stupid questions about Tay.
“Well you’re her best friend” Chris took a chicken wing from Matt’s KFC box.
“FRIENDZONED” Max screamed and started laughing.
Josh took a beer and after that another one. And after that another one.
After soundcheck
“Alex put me down” Tay laughed “Seriously”
Josh looked over to see Alex carrying Tay towards them. Alex put her down in front of Josh and kissed her. Alex smirked at Josh and Josh punched him in the face.
“JOSH!” Tay screamed at Josh while she helped Alex get up. “WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT?!”
Josh started laughing.
“You can’t be serious Tay” Josh walked up to her “This dude is a fucking douche”
Tay shook her head before she walked away with Alex.
“Well, at least you’re out of the friendzone” Max patted Josh on the shoulder before he walked back to the others.