Status: Luv you Rose! Fur Immer Unt Immer, Amour!

The Fantasy of You

Total Freak Out (will be updating when I get the texts copied over from dad)

So, on Saturday I spent the day with my Grandma (Ann) and we went to Terra Haute, Indiana.
Well, we talked about how school was going...
Or rather how it's NOT been going...
With me.
We talked about why I have the grades I have and why I've been just saying 'heck with it' and all that.
Then, we talked about why i haven't been telling dad ANYTHING.
We talked about how he gets mad that I don't talk, but that when I do...I can hardly get anything out. He lectures me, turns to the t.v., and tells me to be on my way if I have nothing more to say (which is his way of saying, I don't want to talk to you about it anymore so please go away).
We spent all day, 10:30 a.m.-5 p.m ish, shopping, laughing, talking, and having a good 'ol time.

When I got home, and dad got home from work about 30min-an hour later, I showed dad my new goodies.
Shirts:
Black with an icecream funny,
Yellow with a grill funny,
Red with a panda funny,
Blue with a funny I cant remember,
And another one I think.

Pants:
Black flare outs,
2 Black skinny jeans.

Accessories:
Bracelet that is from glee that says "Music is my Life",
New false gages (set of rainbow stubbs and a set of metal spikes with false emerald tops),
Blacklight Green Fingernail polish.

Shoes:
Tall, All Black, Knee high converse with green laces.

Dad said he loved it all,
That it was all okay and he didn't see anything wrong or innapropriate with them.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then, Sunday (yesterday)...I got the nightmare...

So, I'm at home after church and such, texting, eating lunch, and having a good time listening to music and doing some laundry in my chill time.

Then, I get a text from dad...(I will be editing this and putting what he said where I'm typing these () when I can send it to my textem account from my cell!!!)

He was furious about my grades and all, even though he's been telling me that he's not going to bother messing with me about them (and he'd even told ANN that!!!), but he'd let the caring part of him rage through I guess.
It's only like the FIFTH time this has happened this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, to make a VERY long story as short as possible...
I'm under lockdown!!!!

I can't wear basic T-shirts, Skinny jeans (or even really jeans at all!), Can't wear my dark makeup (not even the ones he said were okay just a few f*ing day prior!!!!), my new converse boots, my chains, my homemade/styled necklaces or accessories, etc...

I have to wear my two pairs of girly boots and church shoes, dresses, Skirts, blouses, and just about anything to make me look like a girly chick from the days of when girls HAD to look like this.

-----------------------------------------------------

So, what am I doing about this?
I'm going to move out!!!
It's one of my only options:
Deal with dad's shit and altimatums,

Get homeschooled (which would mean me getting strapped [whipped] {with a leather strap that has cuts slit in them and dipped in hot water to make it stick and tear at the skin} while I'm being homeschooled),

Move out,

Get kicked out.

Any advice?!?!?!?!
Aside from me putting up with this...
that's a DEFINATE...
HELLZ NO!
♠ ♠ ♠
Copied over from my journal:
Dad's hit an ALL TIME LOW on what he's said, done, and how we are viewing each other...