Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

It's Not Easy Making A Name For Yourself

The beeper on my alarm clock starts beeping for 5 AM. I jump out of bed. I am officially 18 on this night. June 19th. The day I have been planning out for 4 years. I grab my suitcase and money envelope and creep down the stairs, trying not to wake my parents.

I get to the dining room and grab a piece of paper. I let my anger pent up to my family get the best of me when I write:

Dear Mom and Dad,
I'm sorry, but I'm leaving. Don't come looking for me and don't expect me to call for a few months. I'm 18 now. A legal adult. If you really want to come looking for me think back to 4 years ago. I told you guys a bunch of times where I was going. But anyways, don't expect a call from me.
See you in a few years,
Emmy


Tears are dripping down my face by the time I finish writing. I can't believe the day is finally here. I stand up silently and move to the front door, taking in one last sight of my house. I take a deep breathe and step out the door.

The summer air is crisp and smells like fresh cut grass. My whole neighborhood is exactly alike. Brick houses, white picket fence, snobby stuck up mothers, snobby bitch teenagers. I was fortunate to be a normal person that didn't judge other people by their looks or taste in music. Hell, if you're nice to me I'm nice to you. Simple as that.

"Emmy! Where are you going?!" I turn around to see my neighbor, Ingrid, looking at me with a cat in her hand. Ahh Ingrid. The bitch that ratted me out when I was 15 for having a party. And for smoking out my window. And for having a boy over when my parents weren't home.

I fake smile.

"Where ever the fuck I want."
♠ ♠ ♠
So... New story sort of showing what I want to happen/do when I'm 18.

Hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Comment :)