Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

My Life's Turned Upside Down.

Andy and I pulled up to a huge house Max shares with Craig when Escape the Fate isn't on tour. Andy knocked on the door. We heard someone running and then a crash. "Come inn..." Max groaned. Andy opened the door and Max was sprawled out in the hallway leading to the front door.

"Dumb ass." Andy said, chuckling. Max looked up at us and smiled at me. "Hey there, sexy. I'm Max. What's your name?" I tried not to blush. "Hey. I'm Emmy." I said, smoothly, despite my stomach which was doing flips.

Max got up off the floor and did the weird bro-hug-hello thing guys do with Andy then led us into the kitchen. "The guys aren't here right now because they went to the mall with Leila and Gab." Max explained. Then Andy and Max got into a conversation about touring and that somehow turned into girlfriends. "Are you guys dating?" Max said. I shook my head. "Nope."

"Oh. Well, Emmy, do you want a tour?" I nodded. He linked arms with me and told Andy he was giving me a tour. "This is the kitchen, obviously. This is the living room." He led me up some stairs. "This is Craig's room. This is the bathroom. That's Leila, Craig's daughter's room when she comes over. And this is my room." He led me into his room. It was actually really clean.

"I'm like OCD about keeping my room clean." He said, like he was reading my mind. I smiled. "I like your room." I looked around and noticed a purple bong in the corner. I walked over and picked it up. I turned to Max and he was looking at me sheepishly.

"Max, I never took you as a stoner?" I said, jokingly. "Heh, you see, that's not mine. It's Andy's." Andy's?! I have no problem with weed. Hell, I used to smoke it but my mom found out when she found me high off my ass, eating all the food in my house. She made me stop. But Andy always told me he hated weed.

"Andy told me he doesn't smoke weed though?" I questioned. Just then Andy walked in the door and saw me holding the bong. "I thought you said you didn't smoke weed?" I said. Andy shot Max a look and Max put up his hands in defense.

"Well, you see, when I told you that, we were with the band. They would kick me out if they ever found out that I smoked weed. So that's why in front of them, I pretend I don't."

"Oh...You could have told me so I wasn't so surprised." He smiled. "Sorry." He turned to Max. "Do you have anything?" Max jumped up from his bed, where he had been sitting and listening to me and Andy talking, and ran over to his drawer. "Yeah. I just got some yesterday." He said, holding up a small dime-bag of weed.

"Are you gonna do it with us?" Max said to me. I thought about it. My parents weren't here to stop me, Alex wasn't here to reprimand me. "Hell yeah."

They both grinned at me and sat down on Max's bed. They got the bong all ready and told me what to do. I haven't done this since I was 16, so I didn't know what to expect. I took a hit and held it in for a second. When I let it out, I could feel my head get dizzy. After a minute, I started to laugh hysterically. Andy was taking a hit and to me his face looked funny. I took about 5 more hits and I was fucked up.

Max was laying in his bed, saying the world was moving. Me and Andy were talking about random stuff and sitting on the floor. "Andy, I feel like I'm in a dream." He laughed. "But that's stupid. You're awake." I laughed. "No no no. I mean I know I'm awake but...... What were we talking about?" I said. I couldn't remember what we were talking about. All I know is I really wanted to tell Andy he was sexy. But I bit my tongue. I knew that was the weed talking.

"I don't remember." Andy said, laughing hysterically. I started laughing too. I stood up and stumbled walked over to Max who was talking to himself. He was laying on his bed so I laid down next to him. He looked at me. "Emmy, you're so pretty." I giggled. "Max, you're beautiful." I said. "I'm not beautiful. I'm a guy. Guys are sexy." I rolled my eyes.

"Do you feel like you're dreaming too?" I said. He nodded. "I had a dream before that this bear went grocery shopping. He bought celery and apples but he couldn't afford the carrots. He had to go on food stamps and stuff. I felt so bad for him." Max said.

The part of me that could tell we were fucked up, wanted to laugh, but the other part of me wouldn't let me. "Oh, Max, I'm sorry. That's so sad." Out of no where, Andy threw himself on the bed. "I WANT FOOD!" He screamed. I laughed. "Okay, leggo downstairs. C'mon Max."

We all got up and walked downstairs. I made a Nutella sandwich and Andy and Max made Ramen. We ate then went into the living room to watch a movie. "Guys, I'm tired." I said, yawning.

I curled up in a ball and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope I don't lose any subscribers or readers. I don't know how many of you are like straightedge but I really wanted to put this in the story. And yeah, I do smoke sometimes. Don't hate me. :(

And to anybody that laughed at Max's 'dream', my friend legit said that when she was high and I have a video of her saying it. xD

Comment/Subscribe :)