Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

I Never Thought I'd Be In This Far.

I got out of my car and ran to hug Nick. I hadn't seen him since last summer. He came to NY for a week and stayed with his cousin. "Nickkk!!!! I missed you!" I said, jumping on him. He stumbled backwards from the impact of my jumping on him.

"Haha. I missed you too, Em." He smiled. "Alrighty, well let's get this show on the road." I grabbed his suitcase, but it was too heavy for me to pick it up.

"Dude, what the fuck? You have a dead body in there or something?" He frowned. "No, just the essential stuff." He said, picking up his bag and putting it in the trunk.

"Did you pack like your whole room or what?" I said, smirking. He ignored my comment. "So where exactly are we going?"

"Los Angeles. I already got a 2 bedroom apartment there and a job at a Starbucks." His jaw dropped. "How freaking long have you been planning this?" We got in the car and I started to pull away from the curb when it occured to me, he might have not even told his parents. He's 18 too but his parents are the nicest people I ever met and I wouldn't want him to break their heart by just leaving. I slammed on the brakes.

"4 years. Hey, did you even tell your parents your leaving?" He nodded. "I wouldn't do that to them." I smiled. "Okay." I sped off down the street.

We got back on the Garden State Parkway and started going West. The whole time we talked about times when we hung out and whats been going on for the past year. I found out his girlfriend (now ex) was cheating on him with his best friend and got pregnant. From the one time I met Maria, I didn't like her because she was just a plain bitch and she had told me to 'back the hell off her boyfriend' because apparently I was all he ever talked about. That made her jealous and I loved it.

I drove until 3 am that night before I started to fall asleep. I pulled off the the side of the road. Nick was dead asleep. I had told him to go to sleep around 8 so when I woke him up he would be good for driving until the next day. "Nick, wake up." He grunted but didn't move. I sighed. "Nick! WAKE THE FUCK UP!" He shot up and rubbed his eyes. "Huh? Are we there?" I chuckled. "No, we're not there. But I need you to drive. I'm about to pass out."

"Alright. Gimme a minute. I gotta stretch. I feel like I've been trapped in a box for the past 3 years." I nodded and got into the backseat so I could stretch out in my sleep. I'm not good in small spaces. Within 10 minutes we were driving again and I passed out, listening to Black Veil Brides play softly from Nick's iPod.

Dream

I stretched out and rubbed my eyes. I looked around confused. How could we be in California already? We were only in Indianapolis when I fell asleep. I got out of the car and realized we were in front of my apartment. I had never seen it in real life. Except for pictures.

The building itself was beautiful. I walked into the lobby and went to the security guard sitting at a desk.

"Hi, I'm Emma Lee Smith. I'm in apartment 3C. I just moved here and I need my key." He smiled and handed me my key. "Go right up, Emma. You're friend is already up there. He said to tell you he didn't want to wake you up." I nodded and made my way over to the elevator.

I pressed the third floor button and that annoying music started to play. Once I got onto my floor and the doors opened I thought I was going to faint by who I saw standing in front of me.

Andy Biersack from Black Veil Brides.

No way. No fucking way! I must be dreaming. That's all that would explain it. I can't really be standing next to him. He smiled at me. Holy shit. His smile is adorable.

"H-hi." I said, stepping around him. What the fuck was that, Emma? I mentally slapped myself. "Hey. You just move here?" He said.


I flew from the backseat onto the floor. "UGH NICK! WHAT THE FUCK!?" I yell, pulling myself back onto the seat. "Sorry. This asshole cut me off." He said, flipping the guy off. I ran a hand through my hair. "Where are we?"

"Umm. We're about to go into Colorado." I nodded. "Want me to drive?" "Yeah. I'm tired, and we need to stop for gas and I'm hungry." I climbed into the passenger seat and started thinking about my dream.

It seemed so real. I haven't had a dream become real since I was little and that only gave me a deja vu feeling. This was a dream that I felt was going to become real. I felt butterflies creep into my stomach.

How awesome would that be if the singer of my favorite band lived in the same apartment complex as me? And on the same floor? I suddenly feel even more excited then before about California.

BVB has got me through so much shit going on in my life. I love and respect them so much. I had been to about 10 of their concerts but never met them.

He got off the next exit and pulled into a Sunoco station. "I'm going to get food and stuff, kay?" "Okay." I skipped into the gas station and ran to the chip isle. I grabbed Sun Chips, Doritos and Onion Rings. I also got 3 Monsters for the ride. We had about a day of driving left and I didn't want to have to spend that much more money then I needed to.

I paid for the chips and turned around. I smacked right into someone's chest. I looked up and gasped.

No Fucking Way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Anyone guess who it is? ;)

Comment/Subscribe :)