Status: Active :D

The Downfall Of Us All

You Won't Find Me In The Same Spot, Believe Me.

I walk through the apartment door and trip over a few suitcases. What the hell? These are... Nicks?

"Nick? What the fuck are your bags doing out here?" I walked up the stairs to his room. All of his stuff was gone. He walked out of the closet and looked at me with a dear caught in head lights look.

"I'm going home, Em." My heart dropped into my stomach. "Wha- Why?" I said. Why would he just leave?

"Maria," He said, looking down. "She died in a car accident yesterday. And there's no one else to take care of her baby. She and Matt broke up and he won't take the baby..." He trailed off.

"Well... Then I guess you do have to leave... I'll miss you." I said, tearing up. I walked over to him and gave him a hug.

"I'll miss you too. By the way, how did the audition go?" He said as he grabbed his last bag and brought it downstairs.

"I'm in." I said. He grinned. "I'll be the first one to buy the album." He kissed my cheek and walked out the door. I sighed. There goes my best friend. I'm going to miss him. I groaned and flopped down on the couch.

This is so unfair. This is supposed to be a happy day and now I'm all sad. Maybe I should call Andy. I pulled my phone from my pocket and dialed the number.

"Hey. How did the audition go?" He said. "Awesome. I'm in. I'm the new lead singer of Shattered Frames and Broken Hearts."

"That's great! We should celebrate." "Ummm... I'm not drinking... Remember what happened last time?" He was quiet for a second. We hadn't really talked about how we slept together when we were drunk.

"I would've been happier if I could remember it..." He mumbled. I pretended not to hear him. "What?" "Oh nothing.. I was... Talking to Jinx.." "Oh okay. Well, you all should come over and we can have a movie night!" I said, trying to change the subject.

"Well, Jinx is going on a date with Sammi tonight. Ashley is sick, and CC is going to his moms. And Jake is taking care of Ashley, since they share an apartment."

"Sooo... I guess it's just me and you." "Yupp. So I'll come over around 8." "Okay. Bye." "Bye." We hung up. Well tonight is going to be awkward. But it's a night alone with Andy... Maybe I can tell him how I feel.

With that thought I ran upstairs to fix my makeup and hair. It's just going to be me and him. Shit.

Andy's POV

I hung up and groaned. It's not fair. I've liked her for the past month and a half but couldn't do anything about it since I was with Juliet. Now we broke up so I can tell her. So why can't I bring up the nerve to do it?

But now I get to spend the night hanging out at her place, watching movies. Ughh. I want to talk to her about what happened last night... I mean we had sex and we're like pretending that it never happened.

I can't do that. I want to talk about it and see what she thinks. Like if shes okay with matter or if shes pissed...

I laid where I was until about 8 when I figured it was time to go. I was excited to go to her house. I'd get to spend the night with the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. I just wish we didn't have the complications that are going on right now.

Driving to her apartment, I started thinking about Juliet. I do care about her but I don't think I love her anymore. I think I stopped loving her when I realized I liked Emmy. But it sort of hurt when she left me. I feel bad for her walking in and seeing us, naked. I shuttered. I can't believe me and Emmy actually had sex. I wish I could remember it.

I mentally smacked myself. No, Andy. Stop thinking like that. She may be sexy but you don't want to start a relationship on sex.

I pulled up to the building and parked. I said hello to Jim and rode the elevator up to her door. Well, I hope it's not too awkward between us. I knocked on her door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm really sucking at writing this week don't I? -_____-

I pierced my ear today. It hurts like a fucking bitch. :(

Comment/ Subscribe.