Status: Active;;

Soul Meets Body

Thinking Of You

I woke up with buzzing going off beside my ear. I sat up and saw that I fall asleep on the couch that’s why I heard buzzing so close to my ear since my phone was right there. I picked it up and looked at it. A text message from Austin saying he was coming over to spend the night here. It stood up from the couch and walked into the kitchen, opening the door to the refrigerator. I looked inside and pulled out a mix container of mixed fruit. I got fed up with nothing in the house so I went and bought some food. Of course, not too much since I was leaving in five days. I sat at the kitchen table, waiting for Austin to show up.
About fifteen minutes later, Austin showed up and he had someone with him. I just sat there. I didn’t need to show him anything. This used to be his house.
“Taylor.” Austin shouted from the kitchen. I ignored him and continued watching some television game show or something. He walked into the kitchen with the guy following behind him.
“Taylor.” He said. I looked at Austin.
“What?” I asked before turning my head towards the television screen again.
“I want you to meet Kennedy. Kennedy, this is my sister Taylor.” Austin said. I looked at the two and smiled at him.
“Hi Taylor, How are you?” Kennedy smiled.
I sat up before saying,” Hello, Kennedy. I’m great and yourself?”
“I’m fantastic.” He said sitting down beside me on the couch. I looked at Austin, who was just smiling.
“If you think I am weird just wait until you meet the drummer of the band I’m in.” Kennedy said. I snapped my head towards.
“I don’t think you’re weird at all.” I said. He smiled before looking up at Austin.
“Are you both staying here until tour tomorrow?” I asked looking at both of them.
“Yeah is that alright with you, Taylor.” Kennedy said.
I nodded,” Sure is. I’m going to my room to finish packing up some things.”
“You aren’t bringing your whole closet, are you?” Austin shouted. I heard footsteps.
“No, I just have to get some stuff. I barely have anything anymore, Austin.” I said Austin and Kennedy both stopped short.
“What happened to your room?” Austin asked.
“Mom and dad didn’t like it so they changed it.” I said.
“This is your room. Why the hell did they do that?” Austin asked. I shrugged.
“I don’t know. I just…don’t get along with them like you did.” I said putting some other stuff into the duffel bag that I was using.
“I am surprise to say the least.” He said.
“Why’s that?” I asked.
“You only have a duffel bag. It’s shocking.” He said.
“Austin. Seriously, I am not one of those girls that have to be obsessed with clothes, make up and other shit.” I said zipping up the bag and pushing it onto the floor.
“What time do we have to be up?” I asked walking pasted Austin and Kennedy.
“5am.” Kennedy said. I rolled my eyes not because of him just because that was early.
“The bus is going to pick up Jared, John, Eric, and Nick. Then pick up Garrett, Pat, and Tim. After that it’ll pick up Justin and Andrew. We’re the last ones to be picked up.” Kennedy said.
“Will there be any other girls on this tour?” I asked.
“My girlfriend, Francine.” Kennedy said. I smiled.
“I knew someone like you would have a girlfriend.” I laughed.
“You think I’m hot?” Kennedy asked.
“I never said that. I was just saying that if you didn’t have a girlfriend then something is wrong here.” I said.
“You think I’m hot.” He said. I shook my head and continued to laugh.
“What about you, Taylor?” Kennedy said.
“What about me, what?” I asked.
“Do you have a boyfriend?” He asked. Austin started laughing. I picked up the pillow beside me and threw it at him.
“Shut up asshole.” I said. Kennedy nudged me.
“No, I don’t. Guys just don’t like me, I guess.” I said. I didn’t want to talk about my relationship status with anybody. I am twenty-two years old and forever alone.
“That’s hard to believe.” He said.
“You can believe it or not, Kennedy.” I said looking at the time.
“It’s 10pm already. I’m going to bed.” I said standing up and walking to my room. If the rest of the guys are like Kennedy then I won’t have a problem with them. I just home they are.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd love to hear what you have to say about the story. Please don't be a silent reader. I get those enough on my other stories. :( Still looking for girlfriends for Pat and Jared.
Huge thanks to Young and Wild for the comment. I'm glad you liked it.
Sorry the chapters aren't that big. Hopefully they'll get longer.
Please read and leave a comment. Thank you.