Status: People Die...People F*...So Why Shouldn't They?!

Sexual Desperation Anyone?

Chapter 3 The Trials of Intimacy

Danny ended up making the first move, though it wasn’t much.

She stood, oh-so-carefully, on her tipi toes. She put her arms around his neck and kissed him.
After a few moments he pulled her close, holding her by her waist.

‘I love you, Danny.” Duncan said, walking her over to the bed in his room.
“Don’t say you love me, just say you want me.” Danny said, nipping at him.

Duncan sat on the bed, pulling Danny with him.
Danny sat on his lap, facing him, pushing him back on the bed.

She leaned over him, as Duncan scooted back on the bed and laid along the length of it, and ran her hands along his bare chest.
He reached up, putting his hands under her shirt, lifted it up, and undid Danny’s bra.
Danny looked at Duncan, fascinated with his reaction to the sight. What did he find so damn interesting with breasts? What? They’re just another part of her body. She liked them too, but why do MEN like them so much?!

“It’s just-”
Duncan hushed her, undoing her belt.
Danny just watched him; smiling, intrigued by his gentle nature in what he was doing.
Duncan undid Danny’s belt, put her up on her knees, slid them down to her knees, and watched her take them the rest of the way off.

Danny undid Duncan's pants, sliding them down, choking back a laugh when she had.
“What?” Duncan asked.
“You’re…*looks down at his…* You’re…*blush*” Danny couldn’t even say it.
Duncan was hard!
Danny just started to laugh, finding this overly amusing.

Duncan blushed, pulled a pillow over his face, and mumbled through it.
“Forget it…”
“Awww….it’s okay. I just…I never thought…” Danny said.
Duncan removed the pillow. He looked at Danny, curious, and smiled.
“Never thought what?” Duncan asked.
Danny smiled, leaned in, and whispered in his ear.
“I never thought I’d be able to make you hard.” Danny said, starting to nip at him.