Until You Say Goodbye...

The Bathroom

James’ P.O.V.

I watch Jay-cee come into the school. I had heard the people outside and I can understand why they said it. Her hair was a mess, probably from the wind, and her makeup was all smudged, again probably from the wind. But I think she looks cute, if not a little annoyed.

She is wearing her polka-dotted shirt; it’s my favourite one. I smile at her as she walks by me, heading for the washrooms, no doubt, to fix her hair. I follow her and walk into the bathroom. Its not like anyone else will be in there.

“Hi” I say

“Hey James” she replies, hardly looking up, but I could see her cheeks turn pink. She blushes easily, and I'm usually the reason.

“Here, let me help.” I offer, fixing the part of her hair that she can’t see.

“Thanks.” She smiles at me and blushes even more.

“It looks much better now.” I tell her, as I open the washroom door for her.

God, she looks cute today. I stare at her as she walks by.

Jay-cee’s P.O.V.

I lean against my locker and sigh. James is being so nice to me. But it’s probably just because he heard the comments directed at me outside. He seemed to be in a good mood today. I like him when he’s in a good mood.

“Hey Jay-cee!” I turn and see Maria Ranshaw standing behind me. Maria is a year younger than me, but in the same grade. She is really clingy and I wouldn’t really call her a friend, but she’s in most of my classes and makes my day semi-bearable.

“Did I just see you and James walk out of the washroom together? Ooh… does Jay-cee have a boyfriend?”

Ha, I wish. “No, he was just helping me with my hair. Don’t get too excited Maria.”

“Uh-huhh.” She rolls her eyes at me then saunters away.

*riiiinnnggg*

I sigh. I have social first and science last, thank god. I gather my stuff up and head towards my first class.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment!
again short... but you know what? I think all my chapters are short. I will just have to update more often.
xox
lisa