My Life: UNDER CONSRUCTION

MY LIFEEE

" Boo!" My little brother Max yells in my face at 7:00 am.
" I told you, STOP YELLING IN MY FACE! I have an alarm clock, you know?!" I yell back.
Oh, my name is Maggi Dirnt. I'm in 7th grade this year and I'm starting my first day of school at Dingo Jr High in Berkeley CA. Yep, I'm sadly Mike Dirnt's daughter. I enjoy it, expect the nights he comes home drunk. Oh it ain't a pretty sight, believe me. So, this summer my friend, Sami, my best friend forever and ever, and I spent the summer going on tour with my dad and his band mates. It was great. Sami and I did a duet on stage with our wonderful guitar skills. We did pretty good, while others say that we were AWESOME we think it's a LIE. Well, my brother Max is in 1st grade. He bugs the crap out of me. I try to listen to music and just chill and then he comes out of no where, I swear he is NOT human, and talks his head off!!! I try to be nice, but it takes a lot of time to remind my self not to kill him. Besides that, I love him, sadly.

My day goes like this:
Max wakes me up, then I get dressed or take a shower, then throw on make up, gotta look cute, and run down stairs and socialize with my family. My Mom, Megan, doesn't get home till like 12:00 pm, so we need to talk before we leave her and don't see her till the moring all over again.
" So, are you pumped to start 7th grade today, Mag?" My mom asks me while she drinks her coffee.
" Yea, I guess so. Me and Sami lockers are next to each other. So, I'm happy bout that," I reply looking down at my toast. I'm not a big eater in the moring.
" How bout you, Maxie poo?" Mom asks in this baby voice. As if he's two or something.
" I can't wait!" He yells at the top of his lungs. We all go deaf for a few minitues.
" That's nice, I'll pick you up tonight guys." Dad says.
" Umm, Sami and I are going to walk home. Is that O.K?" I ask, everyone stares at me.
" Oh my Gosh, what I do now?!" I yell back. I got pretty parinod. I don't why.
" Nothing. That's a good idea." My dad finally says to break the ten minitue slients.
" I'm going to go, love you all!" I yell as I run to the part lundry room to put on my black Convereses on. I love these shoes so much, that I need a second pair.
I leave for school with my bookbag and I meet up with Sami. Isn't my life great?