Status: Whenever I Get Around To It

I Said to This End Don't Hurt Your Best Friend

Our Anticipation

"Have yea apologized to Sam yet?"

You looked at Mark and shook your head as you sat at work on the couch reading some book.

"She doesn't need ta."

You smirked at Joyce's resp-once and took a drink of your coffee before turning back to your book. Why you were reading a book was beyond you but you were. When the door chime went off you didn't bother looking up since you were on "break" which really meant go sit around since you have no customers.

"Aye Roseh."

You looked up but ended up doing a double take when you saw it was Josh and Max standing in front of you and you suddenly felt embarrassed by your whole look today. No make up,your glasses,messy hair,and a outfit you just threw on since you slept in.

"Hi guy."

You stood up and hugged both of the boys thanking god you brushed your teeth and didn't smell.

"To what do I owe this lovely visit?"
"Coffee."

You looked at Max with a smile then walked behind the counter leaving your own coffee and book where you once sat.

"What can I get you two?"

As Max told you what he wanted you wrote it on the cup then you looked at Josh.

"What about you Josh?"
"Surprise meh."

You nodded then made both of the guys coffee before handing it to them.

" 'ow much?"
"On the house by shhhh. Keep in on the DL."
"Thanks luv."

You smiled then walked back from behind the counter and sat back down next to Mark.

"Oh, guys this is Mark and Joyce. Joyce and Mark meet Josh and Max."
"Cheers mate."

Josh and Max nodded then you took a drink of your coffee and crossed your legs.

"Yea look cute wif glasses Rose."
"Thanks Max."

He winked then Josh smirked which made you take another drink of your coffee before you stood up to make yourself another cup.

"So, this is were yea work."

You looked over and saw Josh leaning against the counter looking around.

"Yup."
"When I first met yea I was finkin' maehbeh a record store or somefing."
"Do they still have record stores?"
"Yea."

You smiled then finished making your coffee before looking at Josh. He was really adorable looking it was kind of ridiculous.

"So.."
"So.."

You mocked which made Josh smile.

"Do yea want ta go out wif meh again?"
"I suppose."
"Oh yea?"
"Yeah."

Josh smiled then looked at you.

"When do yea get off work?"
"5."
"I'll pick yea up after work?"
"Sure."

He leaned over the counter and pecked your lips before he left with Max. You stood there for a second then when they were out of sight you let the smile that wanted to come out go.

"Yea a propa twat."
"Shut up Joyce."

As you finished off the day you pretended not to be excited to see Josh again and you tried not to think about Sam and how you really needed to apologize to him since you did tell Madaline off (even if she deserved it). Once you finally made it home you changed your shirt and applied more deodorant and sprayed yourself with perfume so you didn't smell to much of coffee. You quickly did your hair and make up before you heard Rachel call your name.

"WHAT?"
"Your mates 'ere."

When you walked into the main you you expected Josh but when you saw Madaline you slowed down shocked.

"Hi Mad..."
"Look I just came ta tell yea ta stay 'way from Sam."
"Wait what?"
"Stay 'way from meh boyfriend."
"Who are you to tell me to stay away from my best friend?"
" 'is girlfriend. Now stay 'way."
"Is this about what I said at Oli's party?"
"No. I could give a fuck 'bout wat yea fink of meh."

Then she left without a second glance or word. You stood in the same spot for a second trying to understand what just happened and trying not to run out to go see Sam right now just to piss Madaline off. You were the type of person who hated to be told no and told what to do. Thankfully someone knocked at the door pulling you from your thoughts. When you opened the door and saw it was Josh you raised an eyebrow at him.

"Readeh ta go?"
"Sure."

Josh smiled and grabbed your hand walking with you to his car.

"Where are we off to tonight?"
"Yea'll see luv."

You smiled then leaned back in the seat while Josh drove and music played softly in the background.

"What kind of music do you like?"
"A lot of different kinds."
"Examples?"
"Well right now I'm listening to a lot of While She Sleeps,Austin Gibbs,The Maine,There For Tomorrow,Attack Attack! and Neon Trees."
"A little bit of everehfing?"

You rolled your eyes then smiled.

"If you weren't driving I'd show you my phone and you could look yourself."

Josh smirked then patted your knee.

"It's okaeh luv. Yea don't have to try and empress meh."
"Don't worry."

You said patting his knee which only made him smirk again as you sat back and looked out the window. When the car stopped you looked out and saw you were at a concert venue. You looked at Josh with a raised eyebrow and he just smiled.

"Come on luv."

You got out of the car and followed him inside. He pulled you threw the backstage area and to a green room.

"Oi."

He yelled as he opened the door and you saw Oli and Nicholls with the guys from While She Sleeps. You grabbed onto Josh's arm which made him smirk.

"Aye Josh,Roseh."

You smiled at Oli then gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek before greeting Nicholls the same way.

"Wat yea doin' 'ere wif this losa?"
"I dunno."

Josh smiled then pulled you to sit with him on the remaining seats on the couch.

"Roseh meet Lawrence,Mat,Aaron,Sean and Adam. Guys meet Roseh."
"Hi."

They all nodded in response and Josh gave your arm a squeeze which made you smile.

"Do yea listen to our music Rose?"
"Yeah."
"A lot 'parently."

You hit Josh's chest as he chuckled at his own joke.

"Yea look famillia..."

You looked at Mat and shrugged not knowing how you could possibly meet him and not realize it.

"She's Sam's Rose."
"Ohhh."

You looked at Oli then the band in front of you confused....do people really know you as Sam's Rose? You sat next to Josh as the rest of the guys talked until While She Sleep had to perform. You stood side stage with Josh,Oli and Nicholls as one of your favorite bands of the moment performed right in front of you....it didn't even feel real. By the time While She Sleeps was done you were tried as hell since you've been awake since 5am. But you didn't want to ruin Josh's fun for him as he drank with his friends.

"Yea okeh luv?"
"Yeah. Just tired."
"Why didn't yea say somefin?"
"You were having fun."
"So. Come on luv."

Josh grabbed your hand and walked to the group.

"I'm gonna take 'er home."
"Alright."

You said bye to everyone as did Josh then you both left.

"Did yea 'ave fun luv?"
"Yeah. Thank you."
"No problem."

You smiled at him then he leaned forward and kissed you. You kissed back and he grabbed the back of your neck pulling you closer. With a smile you moved away and looked at Josh who was also smiling.

"Let's get yea home yea?"

You nodded then got into the car. The whole ride back to your house you fought sleep because you've been known to drool...at least that's what Sam and a few of your ex's told you.

"Luv."

You sat up and looked at Josh who was smiling and realized he had pulled up to your flat.

"Oh."

You got out of the car and quickly wiped your mouth to make sure there was no drool...which thankfully there wasn't. When you walked over to Josh he looked at you with his blue eyes then leaned forward and kissed your cheek.

"Get some sleep luv."

You nodded then leaned up and pecked his lips which you can tell surprised him.

"Good night Josh."

When you turned around you felt a tug on your arm which made you turn around. Josh pulled you against him and kissed your lips which made you smile. When you felt his tongue trace your bottom lip you pulled away and bit your lip.

"Good night Josh."
"Night luv."

You pecked his lips one last time then walked into your flat to get some much needed sleep. Yay for having tomorrow off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Rose's Work Outfit
Rose's Concert Outfit
thank you for reading and subscribing :)

also I'm having writers block on the James story....i keep trying to write and it comes out horrible. and I've been doing stuff a lot this week. hopefully I'll get to sit down and get to writing tomorrow or something.

check out my James Cassells story :)