Status: Back on track & Updating every week. (:

Don't you wish?

Chapter One.

"Airenn! I need to borrow your eye liner!" I yelled out my bedroom door, down the hall towards my sister's room.
"Then come get it, lazy ass." I heard my older sister reply. I groaned, and walked to her bright green rooom. See, my sister has it all. She's gorgeous, with wavy light brown hair and blue eyes. Any guy would die to just have her look at him. She has the perfect body; skinny, but not too skinny, and not short but not tall. But I think her best feature is her smile. When she smiles, the room just lights up. I wish I could be like her... Sometimes. She has a lot of pressure put on her from my parents, but she seems to handle it fine.
She's 17, only 2 years older than me, and she's my best friend. I tell her everything. She's the best sister I could ask for.
"Where is it?" I asked, and watched as she shuffled some items around in the drawer before she handed me a black eyeliner pencil.
"You can keep it. Mom bought me 2," she said to me, looking tired. "I don't even know why you wear it though. You're gorgeous already."
I rolled my eyes, and walked back to my room. "I'm serious Jay!" She called after me.
"I'll stop when you do." I replied, knowing she wouldn't. I continued getting ready for school, and an hour later, I was walking around the house trying to find my white heels to go with my bright pink skirt, and a black lacy top.
"Jace! I'll be ready in five minutes!" Airenn yelled down the stairs.
"Alright, but do you know where my white heels are?" I asked, starting to look under the couch.
"Oh yeah, I borrowed them a few days ago. I'll bring them downstairs with me." She said.
I got up off the floor, and walked into the kitchen to grab a yogurt. I heard my parents walk downstairs, and into the kitchen.
"Morning sweetie." My dad said, and kissed my forehead.
"Hey daddy." I replied.
"Why must you always dress so strangely, Mckenziey?" My mother said to me in a harsh tone.
"Because, it's a way of expressing myself. And I told you, I go by Jace now." I said to her, rolling my eyes. My mom and I didn't have the greatest relationship. She expected me to be just like Airenn, and for a long time, I tried. I dressed like her, studied as much as she did, and did all the same sports. But when I turned 13, I decided it was time to just be me. I started going my "Jace" and wearing what I wanted. I quit basketball and soccer, and joined the swim team. I stopped studying as much, and started getting a few B's now and then, instead of straight A's. Even though most kids were lucky to get a C, my mom scolded me all the time.
"Jace, you ready to go?" I heard my sister say as she walked in, saving me from my mom.
"Yep. Just have to put my shoes on." I said, and she handed me my shoes.
"Is that my shirt?" She asked.
"Maybe." I said, and put my other shoe on.
" I taught you well." She laughed, and hugged both of our parents before grabbing her keys and heading out the door. I waved bye, and followed her.
"Bye girls, drive safe Airenn!" My dad said, putting extra emphasis on the last part.
"Always do, daddy." She replied, and we walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahh, so what do you think?
Let me know you're reading!
I love Jace & Airenn's relationship. I wish I had a sister like that.
Oh, and here is Jace's outfit. http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=45035035