Status: Back on track & Updating every week. (:

Don't you wish?

Chapter 5

Once Blake and I got to his house, he led me into his room.
“Here it is.” He said, and sat next to me on his bed.
“It's so... Black.” He chuckled and said,
“It's the only room in the house that I can do whatever I want to.” For the next hour or so, we just talked about random things. I had noticed that throughout our conversation, Blake had gotten closer to me, and started rubbing his hand on my leg.
“Okay, but say you couldn't wish for more wishes.” I said, finishing our topic of magic genies.
“Well, then my first wish would be to kiss you.” He brought my face closer to his, and continued. “My second wish would be to never lose you.” He said, getting closer. “And my third wish would still be for more wishes.” At this point, he was only about an inch away from my face. “So can I get my first wish?” He asked, and I giggled.
“I guess...” I said to him teasingly. We made out for the next 30 minutes before he started unbuttoning my pants. I helped him take them off, and he slid his shirt off. Soon, we were completely undressed, and I felt him go in me. About 5 seconds later, I realized what was happening.
“No, we can't do this.” I said quickly, and jumped off of him.
“What can't we do?” He opened his eyes, and pulled me back onto him.
“I'm not having sex with you. I barely know you.” I said, and got up again.
“Oh my god.” He mumbled, and rolled his eyes. “Fine. But we will at some point, I can tell you that.”
“Whatever. I have to go home.” We got dressed, and then walked to his car.
“Hop in.” He said.
We drove in silence for 10 minutes before he spoke up.
“What are the cuts on your arm?” He asked me quietly.
“Um. Cat scratches.” I said, covering my arm with my jacket.
“Don't BS me, Jace. I already know what they're from, I just want you to say it.”
“Fine. I cut myself. Happy?” I said, ashamed.
“No. Why the hell would I be happy about that?”
“I don't know. You seem so fucking eager to find out.” I replied angrily. He pulled the car over on the side of the road, and looked at me.
“My sister killed herself 2 years ago. She cut herself too.” I could see tears starting to form in his brown eyes as he blinked them away. “I found out about it 2 days before she died. I told her she had to tell my mom or I would. She assured me that she didn't want to die, that it was just something she had to do and I would never understand. Still, I pushed her to tell my mom. She finally said she would.” He paused, and looked down. “My mom found her hanging in her closet a couple hours later with a note saying she was sorry, but that she had been cutting herself for years. She was only 14.” He wiped a tear away that was rolling down his cheek. “So no, Jace, I'm not happy. And don't worry, I'm definitely not going to ask you to tell someone.” He started the car again, and I stared at him.
“I'm so sorry about your sister.” I said as he pulled onto the road. It was silent for a few minutes before he said,
“Just promise me you're not going to kill yourself.”
“I promise.”

Blake dropped me off at my house, and I went into the kitchen to see my mom standing there.
“Where the HELL have you been Mckenziey Jace Thomas?!”
“What do you mean? I went to school and then went to a friend's house.” I replied.
“Then why did the school call me and say that you skipped 4th, 5th, and 6th period?”
“I don't know.”
“You're a lying little bitch, you know that?” She yelled, and walked over to me. “And is that weed I smell on you?”
“Just leave me alone, mom.” I said, tears starting to run down my face.
“Don't EVER let the school call me and tell me my daughter wasn't at school, understand me?” She said. I nodded, and walked upstairs to the bathroom. I shut the door behind me, and rolled my sleeves up to reveal over 15 scars on my arm. I grabbed my razor blade, and cut deep into my arm. It was worse than I had ever cut before, and I was almost done when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I grabbed it and saw “Blake” so I picked it up.
“H-hello?” I said, trying to sound normal.
“Jace, hey. I was wondering if you wanted to hang out with me and some of my friends tonight?”
“Um, I don't know. Maybe.”
“Are you alright? You sound like you've been crying.” He said worriedly.
“Yeah, I'm fine. What time do you want to hang out?” I asked softly.
“Does 10 or 11 sound good?” He said.
“Yeah that's fine.” I replied, glad that I would be away from my mom tonight.
“Okay. I'll pick you up at 10.” We hung up, and I looked at the clock. '7:45' I had enough time to shower and clean up a little bit before I saw Blake. I jumped in the shower, and then wrapped my arm up in some bandages. I went into my room, and walked to my closet to find something to wear. I ended up picking some dark denim jeans, and a black hooded sweatshirt. I went to my mirror, and applied my makeup flawlessly. Something I hadn't done since the accident. I heard my phone ringing, and I answered it.
“Hey, Blake.” I said.
“Hi, so are you ready for me to come pick you up? It'll be another 15 minutes probably.”
“Yeah that's fine. I'll see you then.” I dropped my phone on my bed, and grabbed my hair straightener. After 10 minutes, I was ready to go. I grabbed my purple heels, and went outside to wait for Blake. He pulled up a few minutes later, and I hopped in his car. I put my seat belt on, and looked over, waiting for him to pull out of my driveway.
“What?” I said when I saw him staring at me.
“You just... You look so different.” He smiled when he said this, and I smiled back.
“Is that a good different?” I asked.
“Of course.” He put his eyes on the road, and started driving. I could tell already, tonight was going to be a good one.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's been awhile. I've been super busy./:
I just got new classes online, so I can't update everyday like I was.
Sorry guys./:
Comment, Subscribe, SOMETHING! (:
Love you guys, & Have a great day.
Here's what Jace wore