Status: Back on track & Updating every week. (:

Don't you wish?

Chapter Six

“Just so you know, my friends can be a little overwhelming at first, but they're cool.” Blake said, as we hopped out of the car and started walking into the woods.
“Okay, so what is it we're doing again?” The woods were dark, but I could hear some voices further away.
“Have a bonfire!” He laughed, and grabbed my hand. “Come on, it's gonna take a few minutes to get there.” We were at the state park by the lake, and I had only been here a couple times. Every time being with my sister. A few minutes later, I saw a flame, and about 4 people standing around it, smoking.
“Hey! Blake! About fucking time you got here!” I heard a guy's voice call.
“Yeah, man I know. I had to pick up this beauty before I came though. Hope you guys don't mind.” He replied as we reached them.
“Hi, I'm Jace Tho-” I was cut off by one of the girls.
“Thomas. Yeah, we know who you are. You're the one with the dead sister and dad, right?”
“Um, yes. That's me.” I leaned closer to Blake, and saw as he glared at the girl.
“Addie...” Another girl said harshly to the girl, Addie.
“I'm sorry. Just... Me and your sister had some.. stuff that went down before she died. I shouldn't have said that.” She sighed, and held out her hand. “Let's start fresh. Hi, I'm Addie Marsh.
I smiled, and shook her hand. “Jace Thomas. Nice to meet you.”
The other girl grabbed my hand and shook it also. “Marty Vincent. It's nice to meet you.”
A few minutes later, I was sitting around the fire with Blake, Marty, Addie, and two guys, Andy and Kole, both of which had black emo styled hair.
“So, Jace.” Addie started out. “What makes you want to hang with us? We're not exactly... your type of people.” I saw Andy snicker next to her, but I stood my ground.
“Oh? And what are my type of people?” I said, kind of sounding like a bitch.
“You know... The cheerleaders and the jocks.” She paused for a second. “The popular people. Why are you hanging around us?”
“Because, the type of people you named off are like trying to be friends with a great white shark. I put in a lot of effort, but yet I still got bit in the ass.” Blake pulled me closer to him, and Marty was looking at me, a surprised look in her eye.
“So what actually happened though?” Kole asked me. He was sitting next to Marty, his arm around her.
“My best friend and my boyfriend were fucking for 3 months behind my back.” I said, and decided to change the subject. “How long have you two been together?” I said to Marty.
“Oh, we're not together!” Her and Kole laughed. “We're just best friends.”
“Right... Sorry. I just assumed...”
“Yeah, no. It's fine.” She said, and smiled at me. “Let's go find some more wood.”
I nodded, and got up.
“I'm coming too.” Addie said, and she also stood up. We left the guys sitting there, and as soon as we started walking, Marty started talking.
“Are you and Blake together or something?”
I felt my face heat up and I looked at her face. “Um, no. We actually just met this morning.” I saw the two girls share a look, before Addie said, “Oh. Well... That's.... Good then.”
“What?” I questioned them. I could tell there was more to this than what they were saying.
“It's just that... You're the first girl he's taken an interest in since his sister killed herself... But even before that, he never moved as fast as he is now, with you.” Marty answered.
***
The rest of the night went smoothly, and before I knew it, I was back at Blake's house, in his room with him.
“You wanna just spend the night? You look exhausted.” He said to me, stroking my hair with his hand.
“Mmmm. That'd be nice.” I smiled at him, and he kissed me.
“You're great. You know that? And my friends approve of you.”
“That's such a lie. I can tell Addie hates me.”
“Babe, she doesn't hate you. She just doesn't know you yet. And Marty wants to have a girls day with you, remember?” It was true. Right before we were going to leave, Marty had asked me if I wanted to have a “girls day” and get my hair done, and go shopping.
“Ugh. We'll see.” I looked into his eyes, and he kissed me again. This one was different though. It was deep, and passionate. We kept kissing, and slowly, he put his hand under my shirt, and started pulling at it, motioning to me that I should take it off. I helped him as I slid my shirt over my head, and he took his off, only breaking our kiss for a moment. I let out a small moan as he bit my lip, and I heard him chuckle. He unhooked my bra, and I started unbuckling his pants. He pulled them off, and started kissing down my chest, to the button on my pants. Like a pro, he unbuttoned my jeans with his mouth, and I kicked them onto the floor. He made his way back to my mouth, and kissed me hard. I slid my tongue into his mouth, and he pulled my close now, with only a small amount of fabric between us, my thong and his boxers. I could feel him hard against my leg, and I pulled off my underwear, as he did the same. I felt his finger slide into me, as he started fingering me. I moaned loudly into his mouth, and he went faster. Then, he pulled his finger out, and put his cock in me. I gasped, trying to hold my cry of pain in. This was my first time, and it hurt like hell. As he started going slower though, the pain went away, and it felt good. Luckily, he knew exactly the right time to pull out. Breathing heavily on the bed, we sat there, and he finally broke the silence.
“Was that your first time?” I felt my face heating up, and I turned away from him.
“Was it that obvious?”
He chuckled, and pulled me close.
“You were great baby. Just really tight.”
“Oh. Well.. I'm sorry.”
“Nothing to be sorry about.” He kissed my forehead, and we fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ohmygoodness.</3
It's been too long.
By the way, this was my first time writing a sex scene, so I'm sorry if it sucks!! D:
Comments?
<3