You Are the Best Romance I've Never Had

All I've Ever Wanted

There he was.

He looked just as beautiful as he always has. Thin, but still muscular, his hair a blond color with brown roots, it was choppy and layered. Perfection. He was truly perfect. He used to be my best friend. Used to. He changed when his wife left him for someone else. He changed into a monster.

The problem is that I can't stop loving him.

No one can know of my love; especially not him.

"Billie Joe!" Mike yelled from down the hall of the bus. Never did he ever run out of something to yell at me for. I slowly poked my head out of my bunk. "Yes?" He grabbed me by my hair, throwing me out of the bunk. I yelped. No one else is here. Tears streamed down my cheeks. Why would he do this to me? He quickly hit me hard. "Stop crying, little bitch." I tried my best to keep the tears from falling.

Later that evening..

Dream.


I moan loudly as he thrusts into me. This is all I've ever wanted. I know that it can't be real.

I arch my back and explode, moaning his name.

All I've ever wanted.


I woke up early in the morning and peeked out of my bunk. There was no Mike to be found. Thank fuck. I crawled out of my bunk slowly, tiptoeing towards the front. I sat on the couch, hugging my knees to my chest and praying that no one would find out.

Tre came out, sitting beside me. "Mike?" He asked, gesturing towards my hair, which was soaked in dry blood. I nodded slightly, cringing in pain.

I sighed and hoped that my day would improve.

Mike.


I stood in my hotel room. I was always alone when we were assigned rooms. I sighed heavily, knowing that Billie would be in the bus and that Tre would be in his and Billie's hotel room. I went into the bus, knowing that Billie would receive some needed attention.

When I walked in the bus, I quickly called out, "Oh, Billie... Come out of hiding and I promise it won't be bad." I knew that no matter what he did, it'd be bad. I'm almost certain he knew what awaited him as well, even though he was quick to make his presence known. He slowly walked out of the back, looking scared.

"Hi.." He whispered softly. I quickly grabbed him by his hair, pulling him close. "You're a piece of shit, Billie Joe Armstrong. You're unloved and always will be." I knew it was harsh, but I'd rather have him know what I think about him. I threw him towards the wall, satisfied with the cracking noise his back made as he hit it. I smirked, pulling him up and nearly dislocating his shoulder. "Get up, faggot!" I dragged him into the kitchen, pinning him down on the ground and grabbing a knife.

He whimpered when he saw it, tears flowing down his cheeks. I legitimately make him frightened. I cut something into his back, knowing that he'll be dying to know what it is and ask Tre. I stood up when I was done, throwing Billie towards the door. "Crawl to Tre, you little fuck." Billie scampered out the door quickly and I grabbed what I needed, satisfied with my work.

Billie.


I sat in our hotel room and called Tre since he wasn't there. "I need your help... He got really bad this time.. Come right here now.. Please..." I begged, hoping that he wouldn't waste his time on him.

Why do I love him so much?

Tre ran in nearly twenty minutes later. "Fuck, you're bad." I nodded quickly. My back was bothering me a lot. How bad was it? "What hurts most?" He said urgently.
"Back--" Tre cut me off by pulling my shirt over my head.
"He cut you!" I nodded.
"Does it say something? It feels like it says something." I asked curiously, shifting as I tried to get comfortable.
"It says, 'Come get me. I'm in the bus.'" He paused. "Oh, I am going to beat him to death." I froze, more scared for Mike than myself. I chased Tre to the bus, trying to stop him.

Third person.


Billie and Tre stopped in their tracks as they entered the bus. Even Tre was too worried to speak. The scene in front of them was horrific.

Michael Ryan Pritchard hanged himself on August 24, 2006. He left a small note that Billie Joe replied to, even though the bassist would never see it.

Image
♠ ♠ ♠
This is a one-shot for a contest and I had fun writing it. It was kind of heartbreaking because I know that they're nice people, but I love how it turned out.

x.
Jessica