Only a Vampire Can Love You Forever

#18

"Way Clan?" Frank questioned.

"Yeah, a while back my friend Ray and I were starting a clan. Kinda seems right, now that I got someone to rule with."

Frank still seemed a little confused, but ignored it and kept his eyes on me. I was leaning over Quinn.

"Hiya," he greeted me with a huge smile.

"Hey," I said back coolly, "You seem like a nice guy... Ever wanted to be a vampire?"

He shrugged.

"I like blood!" he screamed and wiggled around a bit. I smiled.

"Wonderful." I leaned in and captured his neck between my teeth.

*****************

"Quinn!" I yelled, "Get the fuck in here!" Quinn walked in slowly.

"Why?" he whined.

"When I told you to move in here I said bring your things not your crap..." Quinn frowned.

"I have no crap!"

"What's this then!?" I held up a broken yoyo with the string tied in a knot around the entire thing.

"That's my bandage case!" I looked at him oddly and dropped the yoyo as fast as I could.

Frank walked into the room and sighed, sitting down on an old chair which Quinn had brought.

"Gerard pwease stop fighting with the junk man!" he begged. I threw a some what dirty look at Quinn and sat down on Frank's lap. I kissed his forehead.

"Do you think that I should tell my dad?" I looked at him with my eyes wide and violently shook my head.

"I think I should just go there and tell him I won’t be coming back... I mean in four days I'm turning eighteen... technically. And he'll have no say."

I stared into his eyes. I could tell he wanted to close this whole business up with his dad and walk away knowing he did what he could. I sighed.

"Well I guess... In four days though..." He nodded and smiled sadly. I kissed his beautiful lips. We jumped when a loud crash echoed throughout out the room. We jumped up and ran to the bathroom.

"Frickin damn it!" Quinn yelled, "You people don’t have room for anything! No damn storage space!" He was standing in a pile of junk waving his arms around. I let out a frustrated growl.

"That's it!" I whined, "The minute after we tell your dad, we're moving!"
♠ ♠ ♠
XP