Status: Completed \m/

Closure

This is the story of what happens after Olivia moves with Ronnie to California from what she called home in Las Vegas. She's 18 and just beginning to experience life and being independent! Now from under her older cousin Nason (Whom resides in Las Vegas) ever so watchful disapproving eyes, her relationship with Ronnie can blossom, correct? Until some unpredictable events transpire putting the relationship to the test.

If you read the prequel (especially when it 1st came out) you'd know I based a lot of things on actual events but in this story I will NOT be doing that. I'm going to have fun with this & let my imagination run wild. The way it should be really. Besides I'm not Ronnie Radke obsessed as I used to be (in fact the very opposite)

I own all famous persons mentioned in this story. I have the deeds to each band members soul in a special place & if you believe such things I suggest you exit from this story.

There will be a lot of featuring bands but I'm not going to say so yet! Gotta keep you guys wondering!

<3LessThanThree

Make damn sure to comment after you finish reading every chapter or so, or else.....imma find you! ;)

Reading the prequel is not required to enjoy this story