Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Merch Girl In Training

"Are you Allie?" Olivia asked the tall skinny girl standing behind one of the merchandise tables that had MIW merch on and behind it.

"Yes, you're Oli right? James texted me that you were coming"

"Yup, so. What am I doing?"

"First you can start by getting behind the table" Olivia walked behind said table, which was a few feet away from Allie's "Its simple really shirts are twenty-two, CDs are ten, posters are eight and wristbands are five, buttons are three" Allie spoke quickly, it has hard for Olivia to understand not just because of Allie's fast speaking but because James' screaming blasted out of the amplifiers.

"Um, ok." Olivia took it all in

"Don't worry it's not hard" Allie handed her a tiny brass key and left to tend her table

"Thanks for not coming back and getting me" Dakota stood in front of Olivia with arms crossed

"Sorry. I couldn't. Security was surprisingly tight. Matt had to let me borrow his lament"

"I saw you on the side of the stage before MDE started. What are you doing now?"

"James said their merch guy is sick so I'm filling in for him"

"For the rest of the tour!?" Dakota exclaimed

"No. Or at least I don't think so" Olivia shrugged

"Well, since I'm back here" Dakota pulled out his wallet "Can I get a medium in one of those and I guess I'll take one these" Dakota got a bracelet and handed her a twenty dollar bill

"Its twenty-five...I think" Olivia did some mental math "Yeah, twenty-two for the shirt and three dollars for the bracelet"

"Do have change?" Dakota asked, Olivia look around the table. She opened a metal box with the key that Allie gave her, it had a few fives and ones inside.

"Now I do" she gave the proper amount back, Dakota put a few bills in the tip jar

Thirty minutes later, a sweaty James, Sandra and Shep came to their merch table with a group of fans following them

"Sold anything during our set?" Shep asked signing a poster, Olivia just sold.

"Yeah actually" Then tending to the fans demands, becoming a slightly overwhelmed.

"Hey Oli" waved the fan Olivia met outside "I knew I'd see you again"

"Guess you did. What can I get you?"

"So now you're like...Modern Day Escape's merch girl?"

"For now, yes I am. Do want to buy anything?"

"Wait, didn't you date Marti Rubels?"

"WHAT!? No!"

"Well, sorry it was just a question" the fan rolled her eyes and sauntered over to James.

"Where's Marti?" Olivia asked Shep after the group of fans were gone

"I have no idea. He should be around here somewhere though"

"Oh," Olivia looked down

"Maybe you should go look for him. We got our table now"

"You sure?"

"Yeah, and thanks again for covering for us during our set"

XxX


"You know something" Ronnie accused Jacky. They were standing, in an empty dressing room. Jacky stood there, with a blank stare, then furrowed his brows. He didn't reply "You knew Olivia was going to leave before she did, didn't you?" silence "Jacky!" Ronnie nearly screamed taking steps closer to Jacky.

"No" Jacky said in a louder voice than he usually did. Ronnie stopped his advance

"Excuse me?"

"I said no. I didn't know" Jacky lied through his teeth. Ronnie squinted, analyzing Jacky's facial expression and body language. His eyes were wide open exposing almost all his pale blue iris', he seemed tense, his fist balled up in his pockets. Jacky's breathing was faster and deeper, you could see his chest rise and fall. It was a fight not worth fighting for.

"Fuck this" Ronnie muttered, leaving the dressing room.

~x*X*x~
Author's Note

Links!(:

Oli's concert attire

yeah, I've been meaning to use Polyvore for forever now but I've never got around it :3

Subscribe? COMMENT!

I'm posting tomorrow, of course :3

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.