Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Mr. Assumption & Miss Procrastination

:)
♠ ♠ ♠
Mr. Assumption & Miss. Procrastination

Olivia was yanked out of her peaceful slumber by the sound of...a Trumpet? no, it can't be? she turned over in the twin sized bed, putting her pillow over her ears since when have dreams been this damn loud she pulled herself up. Standing in the doorway, was Marti holding a golden trumpet "Good morning sunshine!" he sang setting the horn on the dresser. Olivia laid back down.

"Give me a few more minutes" she sleeplessly groaned.

"A-a-ah, up up up! We got work to do" Marti scrolled over to the foot of the bed and pulled all the covers off the bed. He was taken back for a moment. Olivia was sleeping in her underwear and a spaghetti strap top. She curled up and turned over again.

"No!" Olivia moaned with her eyes still shut she was holding to the pillow tightly, Marti removed it. "Alright, alright you win!" Olivia gave in she opened her eyes. Marti was standing there triumphantly in basket ball shorts, a black t-shirt and sneakers "You going work out this morning?" Olivia pulled herself up again so was sitting on the bed. Marti noticed that Olivia wasn't wearing a bra, her nipples protruded slightly under the thin fabric of her top.

"We're going to work out this morning" Marti corrected her tearing his gaze from her chest. He tossed her a water bottle "Get hydrated, get dressed we're going for a little run" Mart said as he walked out of the room grabbing his trumpet on the way and shut the door behind him.

Olivia dragged herself out of bed. She rummaged through her suitcase workout appropriate. Which turned out to be loose fitted shirt and some sweat shorts. She took some sips of water before she tied her unstraightened in a messy bun. She walked out of the room sipping the water, Marti stood there waiting.

"You should drank most of that before we start. I can't have you dehydrated or passing out" he said, Olivia was going to decline until she thought about it realizing he was right, especially knowing her pass. She gulped down most of the water in the bottle.

"What time is it?" Olivia asked,

"Almost eight! Thanks to you Miss procrastination we're running late" Marti looked at his wrist watch he jogged to the fridge and grabbed two more bottles of water "Ready to sweat?" Marti asked Olivia as they walked down the side walk.

"Exactly how long is this little jog?"

"Oh a few miles" Marti took off at steady, but fast, jogging pace.

"Few miles?" Olivia miserably groaned to herself catching up to Marti who was already half a block ahead.

"How many miles has it been?" Olivia questioned between heavy gasps. Marti chuckled apparently the activity thus far hadn't taken much affect on him "Well!?"

"We've haven't even made it pass the first half way mile" Olivia sighed, Marti subsided his pace "Walk" he said handing her a bottle of water. He started walking at a fast pace.

"Thank you!" breathed chugging the bottle and splashing some on her face

"I'm surprised at you Oli, I thought you were in better shape than this"

"Hey, I'm skinny. It doesn't mean I'm fit, Mr.. Assumptions" Marti began running, Olivia struggled to keep up "I...can't" She whined as she ran beside Marti.

"Yes you can! Breathe in through your nose and out your mouth" Marti instructed. When he saw her lagging he'd take her hand and pull her long giving encouraging words and occasionally taking walking interludes.

"We're done" Marti stopped, he put his hands on top of his head taking deep breaths Olivia was right behind him.

"How many miles was that?" Olivia managed to ask, she laid down on a bench.

"Five and a half" he gasped, he walked over to a water fountain refilling empty bottles.

"What? No way. That's impossible. I couldn't have ran five miles" Olivia turned on her back looking up and shielding her eyes, the Florida sun had risen since they started.

"Well you just did" Marti gave her some water as he drunk his. Olivia took note of Marti's appearance. He had put his hair in a ponytail, the front of this shirt was stained with sweat, he sat down. There was silence for a few moments. Olivia took in the light breeze.

"What now?" Olivia asked

"We run all the way back without stopping. You ready?"

"Hell no!" Olivia exclaimed, Marti laughed.

"I'm just joking of course"

"That wasn't funny!"

"Yes it was. You chuckled" Marti said, he was right.

"So?" Olivia asked again

"We wait" Marti said simply

"For?"

"That" Marti nodded, Olivia followed his gaze. Turning the corner was the city bus. It was then she noticed they'd been resting at a bus stop.

~*xXx*~

Authors note

From now on I have to post chapters in the authors note section. For some season my phone won't paste in the chapter section. So if you love me won't report me. Until I get a computer(because doubt I'll ever see my ipod again) I'm updating via my phone which is such a pain. My screen, though its touch, its tiny.

Comment, subscribe, oh & thumbs up this story. I have zero reccomends.

<3Blacklisted Me.