Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Occupied

Marti wasn't kidding when he said he had a list of things for him a Olivia to do. The day after visiting his parents they took a trip to Publix for groceries, they cooked together that night. Living with Marti was also a learning experience for Olivia. She'd learn more than she had in long time. Marti gave her acoustic guitar lessons and even brought her own blue acoustic guitar. The days Olivia went to Marti's parents house were her favorites. They’re was always something to do there from learning recipes from Mrs. Rubels or exploding fruit in the backyard with Marci.
One day at Marti's parents house Marci was in the backyard practicing archery using fruit as targets.

"I have bullseyes practice paper. I just like watching fruit explode" Mari said tossing a bow and arrow to Olivia. She chuckled "Something funny?"

"Nothing really. Its just when I lived in California I had a friend named Aaron he liked to be called Aro"

"Why aren’t you friends with him anymore?"

"I haven't seen him since I moved back to Vegas to live my cousin but now I'm here. I'm not sure"

"You move around a lot. I wish I could"

"The last couple months I have been moving a lot. Why, you don’t like it here?"

"Its boring. I’ve lived here my entire life"

"How old are you?

"15"

"I don't really have a sense of home anymore. I'd give anything to have it" Olivia admitted, her eyes fell. She realized the more time she spent with Marti and his family how jealous she really was. It didn’t occur to her how'd much she wanted her family. Maybe subconsciously that’s why she moved back with Nason in the first place. He was the closest and last thing Olivia had to a family.

"Are you gonna try stringing that bow now?" Marci asked with a smile. The task seemed simple enough, right? Wrong.

"Damn, I'm weak" Olivia said giving up.

The weeks in Florida passed. Olivia was getting comfortably content in the sunshine state, she could play some songs on guitar, string a bow (but couldn't quite get a pear to explode like Marci) cook a family dinner and could change the hay in the horse stalls faster than Marti. They had become a lot closer; Marti hadn’t quite made his 'move' yet. He was waiting for the perfect time.

Olivia's eyes fluttered open only to
be greeted by a pitch-dark room. She reached over to the lamp to turn on the light that nearly blinded her. She was thirsty. Slowly she rolled out of bed to the kitchen. Without stopping she grab cup from the dish rack and opened the refrigerator.

"Can't sleep?" Marti asked from the living room.

"Jesus Christ Marti!" Olivia jumped "Why are you sitting in the dark?"

"The same reason you sleep with the lights off"

Olivia poured herself s some mountain dew and sat on the couch with Marti. She leaned on the arm of the love seat and turned on the TV. Marti glanced over to Olivia. She was wearing those cotton shorts that barely covered anything. He loved seeing those on her.

"It's one in the morning, shouldn’t you be sleeping?" She asked

"I was going to ask you the same thing"

"I think its because I fell asleep to early"

"I haven't been asleep yet"

"Why not?"

"I've been up, thinking"

"What’s on your mind?"

"Honestly?" Olivia nodded "I've been thinking about us" Marti confessed. "Remember what told you through Facebook a few months back?"

"Of course. How could I forget?" Olivia recollected clearly. Marti told her he couldn’t be her friend anymore because he loved her and she loved Ronnie.

"And? That’s it? That’s all you have to say about it"

"I'm sorry?"

"Sorry? Sorry!? Are serious? If don't feel the same then just say it already" he was prepared for her to say no. That she wanted to go back to Vegas immediately. She moved closer to him. Probably just to break it to me easy Marti thought

"Marti, I love you too"

"You, you do?"

"Duh, of course I do why do you think I'm here?"

"Oh. Ok then"

Marti's POV

I couldn’t believe my ears. All this time I spent with her I had no idea she felt the same way. She gave off such a friendly vibe. But here she was right next to me. Her delicate fingers caressed cheek and she kissed me. The best kiss I ever had in my fucking life I might add. She pulled away, and stared in my eyes. I seized the back of her neck and pulled her into another kiss. Her lips were like one of angels. Just like I’d imagine the months I longed for her. She ran her fingers through my hair gripping it close to my head but yanking it at the sometime. With that I guessed she like it rough. A girl after my own heart. I bit down on her bottom lip, she returned with pulling my hair. I pulled myself away took take a breath of air. Olivia was panting, I could see the lust in her eyes. She crawled in lap seductively and kissed me again as she straddled me. I could feel her fingers sneaking in at the bottom of my shirt. She sure moved fast. Faster than I could have ever expected

“Stop” I told her

“What?” she abruptly stopped

“You” I put my hands on her waist, under her shirt “You are awesome, but we can’t”

“Oh um, why not?” she asked with the must innocent, sweet voice I could ever imagine. That was a good question why not. Any other guy in the world would’ve taken her right then and there.

“It’s not the right time,” I said. As much as I wanted to I had better reasons not too. I just felt like if we’d rush things she’d get bored and leave…and I had no protection. She started to climb of. I held on to her waist firmly

“Don’t go. I’m sorry”

“No it’s ok. Sorry if I moved a little fast” she blushed and moved both her legs to one side of my lap. We cuddled watched some TV until it started getting lighter outside

“What are we doing today?” Olivia asked me

“I don’t have anything planned, actually” since we’d been home I had our days planned out. I wanted to keep her occupied and not get bored. Today I decided to relax”

“Nothing at all?”

“Nope. We should just chill today.”

“Hey Marti?” I heard worry in her voice

“Yeah?”

“How long have I been here?”
♠ ♠ ♠
Subscribe? Comment? Recommend?

to shortygirl: I don't like summers because its boring and there's nothing for me to do. I'm pretty much stuck in my house for two and half months.

Synfulldreams: aww you had chickens? that's cool. I always wanted pet ducks honestly. lol, I never got any though ):

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.