Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Time Flys When You're Having Fun

Olivia

I didn't know what came over me after I kissed Marti. It was so innocent at first, next thing I knew I was trying to take his clothes off. After he stopped me I felt ridiculously embarassed, I wanted to leave but Marti convinced me otherwise. As he cuddled me in his arms, I felt something not quite right. I've felt it ever sincey I moved. From time to time I tried ignoring it but it just come back. Being in Marti's arms made me realize what I was missing.

"How long have I been here?"

"A few weeks"

"How many weeks excatly?"

"Does it matter?"

"Yes it does. Answer my question"

"Two months" Marti answred. I fell silent. How the fuck could I have lived here for two whole months? I didn't even plan on staying one month. "MDE is about to tour again. Two and half months. Are you down?" I didnt respond. Not right away atleast. I was still in the process of wrapping my head around the fact Ive been living in Florida without anyone knowing where I was. Not Nason, Stina, hell I didnt even bother notifying Jacky the guy I'm supposed to be confiding my secrets in. "Oli?" Marti tried getting my attention

"No"

"Excuse me?"

I never understood why such simple words like 'no' could be mistaken for anything "Marti, I need to go" I got up from the couch. "I have to go back to Vegas"

"What? Why you seem so happy here?" He asked me. Was I really happy seing his beautiful blond hair and blue eyed family in their beautiful house on their idealistic land? I'd love to think so. Truth was I was extremly jealous.

"I know. Thank you, this was fun but I have leave"

"How about staying with us until when we play in vegas?"

"Fine" I told him. Honestly I lied to him. I felt bad about it. I just didn't think it would've gone over to well if I demanded that I go immediatly.

XxX


Luckliy, the Vegas date was on the first week of the tour. Everyone seemed sadden that I was leaving which didn't make me feel anybetter. I was glad to get off that RV. The tour life just isn't for me. It was too cramped and I needed a shower everyday.

"Last night on the job?" Shep asked me as I began packing up the merch.

"Yes sir" I may have sounded a tad bit to excited. I took the few bills out the tip jar and shoved them in my pocket. I probably packed up faster than I ever had that night. James drove to Nason house for the second time. Everyone said their goodbyes to me except Marti. He got out with me.

"Will you come visit me sometimes?" Marti asked with hope

"I don't think so" I shook my head

"Why not?" He frownd

"Marti, I had so much fun with you but this is good bye"

"Good bye? What the fuck?"

I kissed his cheek one last time "Goodbye Marti Rubels, this is will probably be the last you see of me" I whispred, Marti expression was unreadable it still made me feel bad I gave a forced smile turned my back and walked away. He grabbed my arm pulling me back he kissed me on the lips "I will miss you" he said pulling his lips away from mine then hugging me.

"I know. I'll miss you too but we cant be together"

"I know"

"You have to let me go" I said softly, he held on to me for a few more moments. I let him take his time.

"I don't want let you go Oli" I heard the hurt in his voice.

"But you have to. We can't be together"

"I know" Marti finally let me go. He forced a smiled to before getting back on the RV and James driving away.
♠ ♠ ♠
To Synfulldreams: Is it bad I could not stop myself from laughter when I read about your duckling Misadventures? I'm such a terrible person

To shortygirl: I'm pretty sure this is the last Marti chapter. So you tell me?

Subscribe? Comment? Recomend?

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.