Status: Completed \m/

Closure

When Eveything Is Wrong

"So you're just going to leave me again?" Nason questioned me after I told him my plans "After eveything I've told you" he shook his head. "Unbelievable" he muttered

"I think it's best I leave" I said Nason's eyes fell to the floor "At least until you sort yourself out. Don't take this the wrong way but I think you should get some professional help"

"I need help? Between the two us if anyone needs to see a shrink its you!"

"Me!? No need to be rude about it I'm just suggesting. You need to learn to deal with your emtions better"

"At least I'm trying to deal. I'm not the one that tries to run away from their problems"

"I do not runway from my problems" I denied but as the seconds went by I thought about it and Nason was absolutely correct. Even Jacky had told me about it a few times. As I was being confronted with the truth by Nason my first instinct was to flee but I held my ground to prove him wrong of the true statement.

"Face it," he said I am! "You left Hollywood in the first place because you couldn't deal with something"

"I was sick!" I defended.

"You probably left your tour buddies hanging high and dry because you couldn't cope with something too"

"That's not true!" I didn't understand why my cousin was verbally attacking me. Tears threatened to fall but I dared not to blink.

"Oh yeah? If that's not true why are you moving again? Is it because you can't except the fact we had sex last night?"

"I may have more damage but I honestly I was just trying to help you. I'm sorry. I realize the best way to do that now is to move away. You need help and try and to patch up your relationship with Ridley"

"This is two way street Olivia. If I get some help you promise me find help"

"Alright I admit I'm no expert at dealing with certain situations but last time I checked your parents are still alive" I finally blinked letting my swealing tears run down my face.

"Olivia" Nasons angerd voice softed. He reached out for me.

"No," I turned my body away from him and crossed my arms "you don't have fucking pacemaker in your stomach. You didn't have pneumonia for a month. You have a home!"

At that point in the argument I felt like I stood enough ground in one day I retreated to my room. I slamed my door and proceed to cry in my pillow. I couldn't believe how mean Nason was to me. Maybe I do need a shrink to tell me how broken and depressed I am and then prescribe me drugs? Yeah right. Paint is my medicine. It always made me feel better. I hadn't done anything in paint in months so it was servely over due. I opened one of my boxes I had already packed and removed a medium size canvas, a few brushes, linseed oil, and a couple tubes of oil paint. At first I didn't know what I was painting. I only painted what I felt like and at the time felt in a complete disaray so thats what my canvas resemble. I mixed and splattered blue, green and yellow paint on the canvas on my lap. It was all over the place; which was exactly how I felt. I became careless. I'm usually very neat when using paint but I had gotten it on my clothes, legs and bed comforter. After all that I knew my painting wasn't complete. It need a center peice to bring it all together. The question was what did I need in my life to bring me all together? I flipped through my sketch book for ideas. I came across a drawing of an anchor I did a while ago and it made the most sense to me. I needed an anchor in my life to bring all my thoughts down to one place or find a place where I could stay. I dipped a fresh paint brush in to white paint and made the anchor in the middle of chaos of my canvas. I admit it wasn't the best piece of artwork I've ever done but I wasn't in the best mood either. In fact I was still rather pissed off.

"Hey Oli?" I heard Brian's voice from the other side of my bedroom door.

"Come in"

"Your friend Jenn?" He held out his phone

"Oh thank you" I took his phone "Hello?"

"We're about an hour away so make sure your stuff is altogether"

"I have everything together already" I lied looking over to my art supply a had out and unpacked.

"Ok see you soon"

"Bye and thanks again"

"No problem bye" she hung up. I went to pack my art stuff up again. There was no way I could take my painting because it was still wet and considering I used oil it wouldn't be dry for another day or more so I left it on my dresser. I left my room to give Brian back his phone.

"Shit, I forgot to give her the new address" I cursed Brian rolled his eyes and handed his phone over to me "No thats ok. I'll just go over to Dakota's and wait there. Can you take me?"

"Sure" Brian shrugged

"Can you help me with my luggage?"

"Leaving so soon?" He asked carring my suitcases to his truck.

"Yup" I said picking my guitar case and boxes

"Where to now?"

"Hollywood, again"

"Don't you wanna say goodbye to Nason?" Brian asked putting his keys ignition.

"Nope" I climed in the truck

"You sure?" He asked again I nodded

"Positive"

Brian dropped me off at Dakota's. I was standing on his porch with my luggage when I knocked on his door. Dakota answered, no surpised that he'd lost his shirt again.

"Oh hey Oli" Dakota smiled at me making his lip pirecings protrude out as he leaned on his door frame.

"Hey Dakota"

"What's up?" He asked pushing his long black fringe out his eyes but they fell back.

"Some of my friends are going to pick me up in a little while from. Is that ok?"

"Oh yeah sure" Dakota opened the door wider I decided to leave all my stuff outside because I was tired of carrying it. I walked inside it was kind of weird not seing Nason's furniture in the house.

"Did you ever talk to Ronnie?"

"Ronnie?" When Dakota said his name it was like he splashed cold water on me "Why do you ask?"

"While you were on tour he came here looking for you" Dakota explained. My heart sank, he was looking for me?

"I haven't spoken to Ronnie in a very long time" there was a brief moment of silence until Dakota said

"And thanks for ditching me at the concert"

"Yeah sorry about that"

"Nevermind it's cool. I'd probably ditch my friends to go on tour. How was it by the way?"

"Touring?" Dakota nodded I scoffed "Um, fucking horrible" Dakota stared at my with unbelieving eyes. Which was just the reaction I was hoping for "First of all I couldn't shower for two weeks, I was cramped in an RV with five dudes and one miniature lesbian..." I went on and no stating horrible facts and tails of my tour experience. Some of it was true, most of it wasn't. I just loved Dakota's facial expression.

"Seriously?" Dakota asked after I was finished.

"No"

"No?"

"Not really. It was pretty cool experience"

"Well I was just about to pratice with my band"

"That's awesome. What do you play?"

"The vocal chords, naturally"

"What's your band called?"

"Worth The Wait," Dakota smiled at me again and winked. He turned around walked towards the garage.

"Hey Datoka?"

"Yup?" He answered without turning around.

"What do have againist shirts?" I asked following him in to the garage.

"Well we do live in the desert" he walked past some guys and pulled up the heavy garage door.

"That would be a vaild answer if it wasn't October" I said standing behind him.

"How about just 'cause I like it?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Now thats valid" I agreed

"These are my band mates" He pointed to each of them said their names "Guys this is Oli" I waved at them. They returned a friendly greeting but they looked pretty busy setting up their equipment and tuning their instruments. Dakota did vocal warm ups which was quite entertaining. I sat on an old dusty couch and watched them. Eventually they played a song. I have to admit for a garage band they sounded awesome. They were in the middle of another song when a black car parked in the driveway. I got up feeling nervous and excited hoping it was Jenn and Stina. I couldn't quite see through the tinted windows but I kept on walking closer. The drivers door flung open a pair of leather boots accompanied by fishnet stockinged legs landed on the cemented driveway and Jenn got out her car. The guys stopped playing.

"Hey there beautiful" Jenn pulled her red lips in to a tight smile leaning on the door.

"Jenn!" I ran to give her a hug.

"What's with the garage band?" Jenn nodded towards the guys.

"That's Dakota's band. He lives here" I explained.

"You look good" Jenn complimented "Packing on some pounds finally I see " she chuckled poking my stomach.

"You'd gain a couple to if you've been where I have"

The passanger door opened Stina came out. Lets just say she wasn't as happy as Jenn was.

"Hello Stina" I waved

"Oli" she nodded stubtly towards me and redirected her gaze elsewhere.

"Come on now don't be like that Stina" Jenn said

"It's ok. I know deserve it" I said. Stina didn't respond she walked towards the front door. Jenn and I exchanged quick glances then followed Stina in to the house. She was standing in the livingroom.

"Did Nason redecorate the place?" She asked looking confused.

"He doesn't live here anymore," I said "He and Brian moved"

"Oh"

"Well we should get going. It's another five hour drive back to Hollywood" Jenn said

"It took you guys five hours to get here?"

I couldn't sit still for one hour.

"Where are you going?" Dakota asked coming from the garage.

"I'm going to go back Hollywood" I told him seing Stina in my peripherial going into the downstairs bathroom.

"Leaving so soon? You just got back" Dakota frowned

It seemed like I've been hearing that line from a lot of different people lately.

"Yeah, don't worry. Never know when I just might come visit" I smiled Dakota pushed back his hair and it fell back again.

"Lets get this show on the road" Stina singed coming out of bathroom and walking past me without a single glance in my direction. I could foresee that the next five hours would be interesting to say the least. Jenn and Dakota helped me with my luggage in to the trunk of the car while Stina sat in the passanger seat.

"See ya" I gave Dakota a hug and waved goodbye to him.

The five hour drive was at first very intense. There was hostility in atomsphere. At times it got rather heated when Stina yelled at me but let her. She could have bitched slapped me all over that car until she felt like it was enough. I knew I deserved it for deserting like I did. But I'm greatful she didn't. Mostly, I didn't fight back because I didn't want lose her as friend. By the time we were in Hollywood Stina and I were hugging in the back seat. Yes, it took that long

Jenn went to drop Stina off back at the apartment.

"Hey Stina?" I got her attention just as she was about to get out.

"Yes?"

"Um," I thought for the appropriate words "How...how is he?" I asked, I don't know why I asked but I felt like I had to.

"Good" she answered

"Can you guys both do me a favor and not tell him that I'm here"

"Sure thing" Stina nodded and got out the car.

"Hiding Oli? Seriously?" Jenn raised her eyebrow looking at me in the rearview mirror pulling out of the parking space. I didn't reply because I didn't want to have that discussion. Thankfully for me Jenn didn't pry.

"Welcome to me casa" she singed pulling in to a condominium complex

"Nice" I was impressed. A condo with three room mates really beats a tiny aparement with a bunch of dudes. Jenn unlocked the door with one hand and the other pulling my suitcase. Bless her heart.

"Jenn!?" A vaguely familiar high pitch masculine voice with a slight southren drawl to it called from up stairs. We both walked in.

"Yes!?" Jenn called back looking up stairs

"Does this dress make me look fat?" Aro asked descending downstairs in heels that looked like torture devices and in a dress most girls wished to pull off.

"You look fine" Jenn reassured

"That's what I've been trying to him since he put on the damn dress two hours ago" another girl said coming out the kitchen putting in dangling earrings. She also looked familar not just because she was like a mirrored version of myself if I had red hair but because I had a feeling I've met her before.

"Oli, good to see you again" Aro waved at me

"Good to see you again too"

"I'm Rue by the way. You probably forgot, I babysitted for Zola" Rue, my identical said

"Oh yeah. I remember" I recalled. I remembered meeting her the second day I worked at The Inkshop. I was happy to have a conversation with someone my height.

"You girls are going to the club?" Jenn asked

"Of course! you should come with" Aro tugged on her wrist.

"Oh no, I've been driving for the last ten hours of my life. I need sleep"

"Fair enough," he sighed "What about you Oli?"

"Not tonight"

"No, I mean are coming back to The Inkshop? We could really use the help"

"I didn't really think about it. Would Zola even want me back?"

"I dont know honestly. Your best bet is to go before the shop opens and talk to her"

"I'll definitely do that tomarrow"

"You can come with me when I go in the moring"

"Thanks"

"No problem see you in the AM" he waved and left with Rue

"So hope you don't mine sharing a room with me?"

"Of course not, well aslong as its not upstairs"

Jenn laughed "No its down here, its the master bedroom actually. Follow me?" Jenn led the way to an impressive sized master bedroom with two twin beds in it.

"Can you believe I've always had an extra bed? I was about to get rid of it until you called" Jenn said sitting on one of the beds taking off her boots

"Thats convenient" I muttered

"I know right?" Jenn was taking off her shorts. Talk about comfortable in your own skin.

"Please make yourself comfortable and at home" Jenn said pulling back her comforters and crawling on her bed.

"I'll try too" I said kicking off my flip flops and sitting on the other bed which I deemed mine.

"Good night Oli" Jenn yawned

"Night Jenn" I turned off the light

Author's Note

Gahh the ending to this chapter is shitty. That's why it took me a while to post this oh & for some reason I had the urge to complete a chapter 2 chapters ahead 1st? Does that even make any sense?

Subscribe? Comment! Oh & that thumbs up botton right up der, yeah I'd tap that...

Dakota Rose & Worth The Wait =real people. They aren't located in LV though because Dakota moved forever ago not that anyone cares.

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.