Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Determination

Ronnie

"Come on man its been like three months!" Ryan said to me with Derek next to him.

They were wrong. It's been two months and eighteen days, actually. Of course I wouldn't tell them that.

"No Ryan!" I said again stubbornly then glanced at the whore that was sitting on our couch "I can't believe you brought her here!" I whispered

"I heard that!" The whore said

"Good now get the hell out!"

"Excuse me?" She scoffed

"Oh you didn't hear that though?"

"Dude, chill" Derek told me then motioned the whore to come over. Her blonde curled hair bounced as she sauntered over to us and batted her long false lashes while licking her lips. She took my hand and started leading me to my bedroom. As soon as I was in confides of my room I shut the door behind me and I quickly removed my hand. The whore laid on my bed.

"Oh no sweetie get your flithly diseased inflected ass of my bed, now!" I growled

"Where do you want it at baby?" She asked seductively, I pulled out my wallet.

"How about you out of my place?"

"Fine jerk!" She started marching out the room. I grabbed her by the arm.

"Oh no, you're going out my window" I handed her a hundred dollar bill. She took the cash smugly then walked over to my window and opened it.

"I'm taking these" she said taking one my shirts off the floor and stealing a wrist watch from my dresser.

"Hey wait that's mine!" I ran to the window but it was to late. The stealing bitch was already gone. "Fucking bitch!" I growled again shutting my window and locking it. I left my room to tell Ryan and Derek how this chick just stole my shit and bailed when I over heard their conversation.

"Stina just told me Oli's back in Hollywood" I heard Derek say

"What? No way! When did she say that"

"Stina said that Oli's been here for a few weeks now"

"Seriously? We can't tell Ronnie. I don't think he's quite over her yet" Ryan said

"He's not supposed to know. She's room mating with Jenn"

Olivia? Back in Hollywood? Staying at Jenn's? That was all I needed to know for me to grab my keys and head out the front door.

"Hey Ronnie where are you going?" I heard Ryan ask

"I'm going to see Olivia" I answered honestly. There was no reason for me to lie. Ever since Olivia left, Ryan and Derek felt like it was their mission in life to help me get over her.

"Whoa, hang on now!" Derek shouted at me

"What?" I stopped in my tracks a few feet away from the door, I didn't turn around.

"I, well we don't think that its a good idea for you to see Oli right now" Derek explained stepping front of the door. I crossed my arms.

"Why not?" I humored them, there wasn't anything that he could say to change my decision.

"Because you're not completely over her just yet," Ryan stated. He was right I wasn't over her then again I really wasn't trying...

"Seeing her again after all this time will just open another can of worms and you'll start to have feelings for her again" Derek said. I chuckled because he was wrong unlike Ryan. My feelings for Olivia never left me but I wasn't about to tell them that either.

"You guys can't tell me what to do. I can see who ever I damn well please"

"Listen man, Oli left you for three fucking months. Does that sound like she cares?" Ryan made a point but what can I say? I'm stubborn.

"She has been here for weeks and hasn't even made an attempt to contact you or apologize" Derek added. Let his words sink in.

"You guys are right" I gave up and sat down on the couch "Thanks by the way. Going to see her would have been a mistake anyways"

"That's what us bros are here for, dude" I bro-hugged the both of them.

"Hey whatever happened to that girl we had for you?" Ryan asked

"Oh that bitch? Out my window right before she stole from me"

"Sorry about that. Want me to find you another?"

"No!" I said possibly too loud and quickly. The guys looked at me suspiciously "Thank you" I got up "I need to think about some things" I excused myself and went to my room.

Derek and Ryan maybe right. I shouldn't want to see Olivia another day in my life from all the pain and grief she has put me through but just couldn't.

Truth was, I didn't want to get over her. I loved her still. When you love someone you don't give up on them, right? Even when it seems like the entire world it trying to convince you otherwise? I mean there's a million and one songs and stories about it. So just like the whore it was out the window for me.

I'd never been to Jenn's place before so while driving I texted her asking for the address. She questioned me why I wanted the information but gave to me anyway even though I didn't answer her question. When I got there it dawned on my what I was doing. All on impusle I made to where I was extending my fist to knock on the door. All these weeks and months finding Olivia was all I wanted. My heartbeat raced as I waited for an answer.

"Hello?" A girl with red dyed hair answered the door.

"You're not Olivia" I said slowly checking the girl out. She had facial features that were strickingly similar, if not exact, to Olivia though. I knew it couldn't be her though because Olivia hated the color red and this chick had red hair.

"No," she shook her head "I'm not but I can get her if you want?"

Author's Note

I wasnt going to post til monday but.... I couldnt help myself :)

I didn't mean to sound bitchy or offend anyone in my previous note. I apologize.

So, this story can either end soom & have a sequel or it can end very, very, very long from now.

Seriously, there's so much more to this story it seems apropriate.

But it's up to you lovelies. I need atleast five different inputs before I post again so y'all better start commenting now including all you silent readers out there.

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.