Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Afraid

Olivia.

"Leavin' so soon?" Aaron asked standing in the door frame.

"Yeah, suppose it's for the best" I folded a shirt and placed it in my suitcase.

The few weeks that had passed surprisingly were in my favor. Zola took me off probation, things really picked up in the shop and it only made sense to me to get a place of my own.

"Hey I have some stuff I don't really want anymore that you might want?" He offered

"Ok" I closed my suitcase and zipped it up Aaron grinned and led me to his room.

"Well I never use the make up in this bag and some of ain't even opened"

I never really been in Aaron's room since I've lived here but I did notice a ridiculous amount of Taylor Lautner posters on his wall.

"Nice posters" I complemented

"Try this color" Aaron handed me a bottle of red nail polish.

I looked at the bottle and frowned "I don't like red" I put it back in case full of assorted nail polishes and cosmetics looking for something else.

"What's with you and the color blue?" Aaron asked "I mean it's cool and all but you, wear it like everyday"

"What's with you and glitter?" I asked not meaning to sound snarky but it probably came off that way because Aaron didn't answer nor ask anymore questions about my fondness towards the color blue.

"OLI!?" I heard my named being called from downstairs followed by the front door slamming. Aaron and I exchanged quick glances we quickly walked out the room Jenn was already running upstairs.

"Oli!" Jenn called again

"What? What is it?"

"He's coming!" She gasped

"Who coming?" I asked

"It's Ronnie! He's coming" she said frantically going to Aaron's room

"Who's Ronnie?" Aaron followed Jenn into his room. I just stood there. How could he be coming? Who told him should be the better question? Judging by Jenn's frantic Paul Revere state it wasn't her, Jacky would never squeal on me so that left one person.

"It was Stina wasn't" I accused marching into the room.

"Come again?"

"It was Stina that told Ronnie?" I tried to clarify

"Can y'all just slow down for a second and fill me in!?" Aaron butted in to the conversation confused.

"Ronnie is the reason I moved away in the first place!" I explained sitting on Aaron's bed burying my face in my hands

"Ronnie is Oli's ex-boyfriend" Jenn explained further.

"So what he's comin' over? I'll answer the door and say that you're not home" Aaron shrugged

"Yeah, you're right. I don't know why we were freaking out" Jenn said relieved

"Hey Oli?" Rue came in the room with a smile on her face "There's a really hot guy at the door asking for you?"

"RUE!" We all yelled at her in unison

"What did I do?" Rue took a step back.

"You weren't supposed to answer the door!" I yelled

"I didn't know!" Rue defended

"Ugh," I groaned laying on Aaron's bed "What am I supposed to do now?"

"Why are you hiding from him anyways?" Jenn questioned me

"''Cause I'm afraid" I muttered

"What are you so afraid that you can talk to the man?" Jenn took my hands pulling me back up.

"That he hates me for leaving" I admitted

"He doesn't hate you" Jenn said sounding like she trying hold back a chuckle. I didn't find anything amusing.

"How can you be sure?" I asked

"Otherwise he wouldn't be here hun" Aaron comforted me

"Alright," I said getting up "I'm going to talk to Ronnie"
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm going to do a sequel. I have a name picked out. The reason why I choose to is because I can take a short break from writing to get everything together.

Fret not dear lovelies. I won't lose interest in completing this story because I like to think of Ronnie as an original character. It makes writing three stories about him bearable.

Did you guys hear about the awesome news? Well, its only good news if you're a BLM fan they got signed :)

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.