Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Apologetic Intruders

Olivia

"Maybe he just forgot?" Jenn sugested siting on my bed watching me pace back and foreword.

I shook my head "It's not like Ronnie forget" I said I looked at my clock.

8:46 pm 

"Do you really think he forgot about me?" I was starting to worry. Jenn was about to answer me when we both heard a knock at my door. I praticially ran down my stairs when I opended the door the first person I saw was Aaron.

"Package delivery for Olivia sanchez!" he announched as he handed me a cardboard box briskfully walking past me making his way into my apartment. Rue followed behind him waving at me.

"I've waiting for this to come! Hang on, why is it already opened?"

"Oh I already opened for you. Don't worry I got you girl!" Aaron said walking up my stairs.

"Olivia," Ronnie got my attention.

"Oh Ronald, so nice of you to finally show up"

"I'm sorry. I lost track of time" he apologized

"Sure you did" I rolled my eyes 

"Accept my apology?"

"I'll have think about it"  he smirked "Are you going to invite me in?" He asked. I stepped aside.

"You may come in" Ronnie walked inside behind him was Jacky "Hey" I hugged him. "Come on in" 

"You need to go grocery shopping!" Rue exclaimed  coming  from my kitchen. 

"You need to go everywhere shopping" Ronnie muttered walking around my empty livingroom.

"I heard that! And sorry I just moved in an hour ago. I was also unaware I would be entertaining guest"  I said before walking upstairs to see what Aaron was doing. When I entered my bedroom (which was more like a loft honestly. There was no wall muchless door separating it from the downstairs area)  Aaron was rumanging through my closet.  

"What are you doing!?"

"Organizing your clothes" he said simply as if wasn't a big deal to open your friend's mail and randomly decide to organize their closet.

"You don't have to do that" I told him, placing my already opened package down.

"Fine, I'm just trying to help you out" he lounging on my bed making himself too comfortable.

"You're so invasive"

"Am not!" He denied, in his mind he probably was genuinely trying to be a good friend but somtimes he could get annoying.

"Opening someone elses mail and going though their closets counts as invasive Aaron" I didn't want to make a big deal about it but it was bugging me so I had to.

"Ok I accidently opened your package because I was also expecting a delivery,  sorry"  he apologized.

"You should come downstairs with the rest of us" I started and walking back downtairs, Aaron followed me. Everyone was standing in my livingroom. Rue was talking to Jacky while Ronnie just stood there with his arms crossed Jenn was standing next to him quietly

"You know you should probably take your phone off silent" Ronnie scold

"Oh yeah, I forgot it has service again" being with out a cell phone for as long as I have you'd probably forget too.

"When do you plan on getting furnisher in this place?" Ronnie asked me

"I've ordered a few things but yeah I still need to get a lot of stuff"

It was true, besides the bed I had in my loft, that Jenn so graciously donated to me, I had ordered a couch with a few tables and that was pretty much it.

"Lets go to Bed Bath & Beyond" Ronnie suggested

"That sounds like wonderful idea" Aaron agreed from across the room. I saw Ronnie roll his eyes

'be nice' I mouthed

"Cool, so we're all going?" Rue asked shuffling over to Ronnie and I.

 Man did my friends know how to c-block. I wanted to tell them no but I didn't want to be mean.

"Sure?" I said slowly, reverting my gaze from Rue to Ronnie who was groaning.

"They just got back together. Let them have some space guys" Jenn said to the rescue. Rue frowned

"Well I suppose you're right" she sighed in the most miserable way possible "C'mon Aro. We are not wanted here!" She dramatically stated wisking away out the door. Aaron was behind her. It almost made me feel bad. Almost.

"See guys later" Jenn started to leave "Come on Jacky you too!" she called. Jacky looked confused "We're giving Olivia and Ronnie alone time remember" she winked in there direction when saying the words 'alone time'. Reluctantly Jacky left with Jenn.

"Where did you get your friends from?" Ronnie asked as soon the door was closed. I had asked myself that question many times before

"I don't even know" I sighed. I sometimes joked with myself asking if I checked 'extra crazy' when I ordered my friends from offline.

"Rue's voice is really loud, whiny and annoying" Ronnie said. I wanted to defend my friend but Ronnie was right.  Rue's voice sounded like she inhaled helium, a female Fred! Ok I'm exaggerating, take it down a few notches and you have Rue's voice. 

"You'll get used to it eventually. It took me a week" I admitted. Then I chuckled to myself. Ronnie asked what was so funny I told  him how I invisioned Jacky sitting in the backseat of a car awakwardly between Rue and Aaron. Aaron would be flirting with him while Rue talked his ear off.

 We waited a few more minutes before leaving to go to Bed, Bath & Beyond which was going to close soon. The empolyees rushed us to make our purchase.

"Kitchen or bathroom?" Ronnie asked while we walked through the nearly empty store.

"For?"

"Which room do you want to decorate first" 

"The bathroom" I decided since there really wasn't much to the kitchen since I already had my appliances besides a mircowave. We walked over to the 'Bath' section.

Together Ronnie and I selected items for my bathroom. All of which had some blue on it. We were about to get some stuff for my loft but the employees kept reminding us that store hours were over as if we didn't  hear them the first hundred times.

"Am I  forgiven yet?" Ronnie asked putting up the shower curtain while I watched. I honestly forgot that I supposed to be mad at him, but I played the part.

"Well, I don't know" I jokingly said "What makes you think you deserve to be forgiven?"

"I don't" he pulled me into his embrace "But you love me so you'll forgive me anyways" he kissed my lips. 
♠ ♠ ♠
The next chapter will be the shortest & the the final...

I'm excited, I hope you lovelies are as well (^_^) 

Subscribe? Comment! Recomend. Pre-subscribe!

Till The End has seven subscribers! 

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.