Status: Completed \m/

Closure

Expect The Unexpected

Ronnie

"Have I showed you up stairs yet?" Olivia sugestively asked biting her lower lip. I shook my head, she smiled taking my hand leading up the stairs in to a spacious loft. She gestered me to sit down on the bed.

"Your cell phone" I noticed it laying there next to me. I took the liberty to turn up the ringer just a little before Olivia took it out my hands, dropped it to the floor and stradled my lap. She attacked my lips. I held her in my arms. We made out, loosing track of time. We were laying down, I was on top. I knew I had been missing Olivia but nothing compared to how much I missed being intimate with her. One of my hands slowly went up her shirt. I missed touching her soft skin. I ghosted my lips across her neck and shoulder inhaling deeply. I missed her scent. She ran her fingers through my hair while touching my face softly and I remembered how good it felt when she did those things to me.

"I'm so happy to have you back in my life" I wrapped my arms around her tightly again making our torso's press together. Olivia intertwined our legs

Olivia.

He told me that he was happy to have me back in his life. I wanted to reply with something breath taking and beautiful but I couldn't "Me too. I've missed you so much and I'm sorry for leaving" I snuggeled up closer to him resting my head on his chest.

"I've already forgaven you for it. Let's just move on from that" I nodded "But first..."

"First what? What do I have to do?"

"Forgive me"

"I forgive you for being almost an hour late"

"Thank you. I honestly did lose track of time"

"That's what I forgot!" I accidently blurted out as I suddenly remembered something important.

"What did you forget?"

"Nevermind I said that" I shrugged kissing Ronnie again.

"What was it?" Ronnie asked again and at that point there was trying to make him forget about it. I wiggled out of his embrace to walk across the loft picking up the package Aaron had opened "What's that?"

I took out the packages contents "My very own and first tattoo machine" I held it in my hand and examined the sleek and shiny machine.

"You're tattooing people now at the shop?"

"No, not yet but I was going to tattoo myself tonight"

"What are you doing?"

"An anchor on my feet and the ropes wrapped around my ankles"

"That sounds like it means something"

"It's to memorialize me being out on my own, and finding a place that I can be anchored too" I tried explaining. In my mind the idea seemed wonderful saying it out loud made me sound mentally challenged.

"Don't let me stop you"

"No it's alright. I can do it later. I was only planning on finishing the outline anyway"

Ronnie shook his head and insisted I go on with my original plans so I set up a little station started to do my outline with a fine tip sharpie and Ronnie watched closely.

"Here goes everything" I exhaled after I finished drawing on myself and turned on my machine.

"You're going to do just fine. Your outline looks awesome"

I begun, concentrating and zoning out to buzzing sounds. I remembered everything I learned the past months working with Zola. First I finished my feet that was the easiest part. The ropes that wrapped around my ankles were tricky. I had to get Ronnie to hold them in a unatural, uncomfortable position so I could get to it.

"You look sexy when you tattoo, being all concentrated. It's attractive" Ronnie complimented me after I announced I was finished.

"Oh really?" I rolled my eyes, I couldn't help but to gush a little. He nodded "Then you should let me tattoo my name on you" I said jokingly, with no idea how that remark slipped past my lips.

"Ok" he said simply

"Seriously, I was just joking"

"I wasn't. I would love for your name to be tattooed on me as long you return the favor and do the same" Ronnie sounded so serious about it. His name permintanly on my skin seemed just lovely. Without another word I began tattooing again on myself.

"I'm putting your intails, RJR, on the ropes to represent you have me tied down" I finshed quickly.

"My turn" Ronnie said I changed the needle, crawled on his lap. I slowly took his shirt off. He didn't question, only helped.

"I'm putting my intials on my chest above your heart"

"Why there?" He asked putting his hands on my waist. Under my shirt I might add.

"For when you have to leave for tour you can remember I'm right here" I explained placing my latex gloved hand over the skin I just tattooed.

"Thank you" Ronnie thanked me, I wasn't sure why but I smiled an nodded.

"I think now is a good time to tell you that Olivia is my middle name" I embarrassly admitted. I hadn't told anybody my first name. Not that I was trying to hide it or lie to everyone but no one ever brought it up so there was no need to share.

"I've known you for nearly a year and you never stopped to think I might need to know piece of information?"

"You never asked" I shrugged

"What's your first name?"

"My first name is Stephinea" it was strange saying my first name.

Sometimes I would forget like when would sign stuff because as long as I remember everyone called me Olivia or Oli. So much so I wouldn't even answer to Stephinea.

"So, I have S.O.S tattooed on my chest now?" Ronnie asked, I nodded being grateful Ronnie took the news of my name well. "One more question, when did you get your navel pirced?" Ronnie asked running his fingers across my bellybutton ring

"Oh, after I moved back here. I was with Rue to get her cartilage pierced and some how she talked me into piercing my bellybutton"

It was the first piercing I got since getting both nostrils done.

Take my hand I'll make you come, a little closer! Just wrap your lips around my... my phone began to ring as it played Maybe Holding Hands Wasn't Such A Good Idea. I made a quick mental note I should change my ringtone.

"Aren't you going to answer that?"

I wanted to say no, but decided to get it. I picked up my phone from the floor and saw Nason's picture "It's Nasty" I looked over to Ronnie, he gave me an encouraging nod "Hello?" I answered

"Olivia, I'm so glad you answered!" my cousin sounded surprisingly happy over the phone.

"Yeah, what's up?" I asked getting up from my bed and walking. I always had the habit of walking around when talking on the phone. No idea were it came from.

"I have some good news!" He sounded the more excited than I ever had remembered him being.

"Well what is it?"

"Ridley and I are engaged!"
♠ ♠ ♠
There's going to be a wedding! Now you see why I've been so excited?

Who knew writing about a wedding would bring me so much happiness?

I'm a sucker for those kinda things.

Olivia's tattoo

Comment! Pre-subscribe?

Don't unsubscribe just yet for there shall be an epilogue in a few weeks! & with an epilogue comes a preview of Till The End!

Sincerely yours, Blacklisted Me.