Status: New

The Hunt

Xahila grew up in a world where on your fifteenth birthday, you get an email. In this email you will find what Task you have to complete with the job you are given. This is The Choosing. Xahila is given the job of an assassin and her Task is still unknown to her, sending her on a neverending killing spree. But in order to reach the next stage of life she must complete her Task. She has grown tired of this life and wants to move on but her only way out is to survive The Hunt. A competition of knowledge, survival, and trust because the ones you love most may turn on you. Her employer, Faux, sends her into The Hunt to get the prize in the end and kill one person in particular, Xander. But her problem was that she was in love with Xander and even grew up with him. So which will she pick love or her freedom? The only way of knowing is to see who comes out alive. Find out in The Hunt.
  1. Faux
    Xahila gets an unexecpted visitor.
  2. Xander
    Xahila meet Faux to discuss business
  3. Ball
    Time for the testing to begin...
  4. Yes
    Cheshire explains a day on the job when he gets an unexpected visitor.
  5. The Fire Begins
    Xahila has a dream that turns into a nightmare. But that nightmare becomes reality.