Status: New

The Hunt

Yes

We all have goals in life. Mine were shattered at The Choosing. All I ever wanted was to settle down, have a family and a wife but my job won't allow me to do that. I was chosen to be a host. One of the lowest jobs in Armadinia, we are meant for only pleasure and entertainment. I rarely get a day off because of my amount of clients.

I walk into the Top Casino, ready for work and start heading toward the back room. The neon light and the smoke give this place mystery but there is nothing mysterious about it. This place is nothing but a pleasure house. I walk into Hell’s Host Club and sign in at the desk.

Amber, the main attendant, smiled and said,” Cheshire, today you have seven clients and all of them want the Deluxe Service. Your first one will be here soon”.

I smile and nod to act like its ok but on the inside, I scream at myself for putting up with all of this. Every day I have to do the same things, everyday is the same and it’s the same clients.

My first client comes in and I put up my usual façade. I smirk, look into the clients eyes, gently touch their arm or leg and this always snags them, male or female. At first I was uncomfortable with men but now, I feel indifferent toward them. My job is always the Deluxe Service, which always leads me to the very back bedroom, where the unmentionable happens.

My final client of the day comes in and I’m already quite sore from a long day. This was someone new, a young tall man with hair black as night, eye as yellow as a fox’s, and skin white as the moon. He sat down next to me and smirked. He stole my move…I do that. I smiled back and asked,” Hello there, handsome. What can I do for you today”?

He smirked and looked all over me then said quietly,” Looking for a little fun and some information on a friend, maybe you could help me”? He gently put his hand on my arm. What is with him? He’s stealing my moves…

“Sure, who do you need info on? I know many people. And as for the fun, I would be more than happy to help”, I say, leaning a little closer.

“A girl, Xahila, you used to know her, right”, he asked,” I was wondering where I could find her; me and her have some unfinished business”.

What does he want with her? “I knew her as a kid. She still lives in the Dojo District. Might I ask why you need to see her”, I ask with a slight smirk.

“None of your business, ok? You don’t need to worry, my little kitten. All you need to worry about is keeping me a happy man and giving me what I paid for. What was your name again,” he asked me quietly with a wide smirk.

“Cheshire. I didn’t catch your name. What was it,” I ask as smirk.

“Faux”, he said smiling at me then he grabbed my chin and wrapped his arm around my waist,” Now do I need to force you to give me what I want now or are you going to be a good kitty and keep me happy”?

“Oh tempting offer...” I smirked fiddling with tie around my neck that hung loosely. Faux let out a small chuckle before I grabbed his collar and lured him into the back room. Once inside I pushed him down onto the bed and he had a seductive smile on his face as I straddled his waist and kissed his lips hungrily.

Did I care about this man? No. He was just another customer to me, I had to keep a smirk on and let out fake moans when asked. Oh, the life of a host.

I began unbuttoning his semi-formal black top and slid it off of him as his hands roamed around my bare chest. I preferred to be half naked at all times, only wearing my tie. It saved time and made the job faster but a few second.

“So Faux, what do you want done? Want me on all fours? Or are you more of the quick blowjob kind of guy?” I ask as I stare into his dark yellow eyes that were filled with lust. His lips were red from the kissing and his breathing was a bit off.

To be honest with the world, I was in no mood for sex and I hoped he just wanted a quick blow. The last guy was a bit too rough and insisted of stretching me way too far. Sadly, I had no choice, if he wanted a fuck I had to give him that.

“Actually my little kitten, I want to show you some love...” He smirked and drew me back into a heated kiss. Our tongues clashed as the two of us battled for dominance. I let him win and his tongue ran over the roof of my mouth before exploring every inch of my mouth and I groaned to please him. His hands reached the bulge in my pants and he popped the button open, sliding them off. Of course I chose not to wear any sort of boxers or brief because they also took up too much time.

Now, as a host, it is my job to please my customers in any way shape or form. So when I see my customer’s mouth around my dick, I'm not sure whether or not to pull them off. I mean, if it pleases them then I have to allow it, but, if they are doing it just for me I don't want a pity suck. But, Faux here seems to be enjoying this more than I am.

My hands were tangled in his hair as I let out an actual moan. He lick over my slit and blew on it gently causing a shiver to run up my spine as I let out a small whimper. Faux smirked as he twirled his tongue around the head of my shaft then popped it in his mouth. I tugged on his jet black hair as he pressed his tongue against my slit before sinking down an inch. He sucked gently at first bobbing his head at an agonizingly slow pace. I wanted nothing more than to fuck that pretty little mouth of his but I needed to have control. If he wanted to be a tease, then I needed to play the part of the overly stimulated whore.

I looked down at him and noticed that he still had his pants on. Oh no, this will not do. I reach down and kicked them off of him freeing his erect manhood. He groaned as the cool air of the room rushed to the heated, sensitive skin. I gasped as the vibrations, from his groan, shot up my cock and couldn't help but buck up, hitting the back of his throat. He placed a hand on my hips and I bit my lip.

“S-Sorry.” I said and he smirked before letting out another moan that caused me to try out. God damn! This guy was going to kill me here. I was never use to having something this skilled with me. This guy knew how to please a guy's dick. I groaned as he ran his tongue under my cock. His cheeks were hallowed in and he sucked on my dick making me let out a loud groan. He looked up at me with a smirked on his lips, which were around my manhood and did something I was not expecting. He relaxed his throat and slid all the way down so his nose was buried in my bush. I let out the loudest moan I think I ever made in all my years of being a host. I came down his throat and he let me ride my orgasm out before he pulled off slowly, licking me clean.

I panted as I closed my eyes, letting my orgasm high where off. Slowly I opened my eyes to find two piercing yellow ones staring at me.

“Well sir, I must say, you know how to give a good head.” I smirked and he grinned.

“That's not what else I'm good at kitten, get on all fours and I'll show you what I can really do.” I let out a little purr as I followed his command. I felt his hands rub at my hips before going down to my ass. It was still sore from the use but as long as he didn't shove his dick in me, I would be able to handle anything he wanted.

He separated my cheeks and I let a small whimper as I felt his tongue press against my sore hole. I moaned out as he swirled it around my ring, lubing me up with his own spit. The tip of his tongue dipped in and I arched my back a bit, pressing down to get more of him. He squeezed my right butt cheek before taking his tongue out and shoving it back inside of me. I let out a cry of pleasure as he continued fucking my butt with his tongue. It left oddly relaxing, his gentle, soft tongue lubing me up until some men who rub shoved into me dry.

I hate those people, but a guest is a guest.

His tongue left me and I whimpered as the loss of contact. My once soft dick was hard once more and I looked down to see Faux grinning at me. He shoved three of his fingers in my face and I stared at him.

“Suck.” He commanded and without a moment’s hesitation I opened my mouth and too in the three fingers. I ran my tongue over each of them and sucked on them as if they were the best damn tasting lollipop in the whole world. He pulled out his fingers slowly, a spit line connecting to my lips and his fingers. He dragged them down my back and rested one of his wet fingers at my entrance.

I didn't really need any prepping, I mean being fucking all day kinda wearing you out. But hey, what the man wants the man gets.

He stuck one finger in rather easily and wiggled it around before sticking another one in. My ring of muscle stretched out but not too much. He began to make scissor motions with his fingers before he stuck all three of his wet fingers in me. I moaned out as he stretched me out, being rather gentle surprisingly. I rocked my hips against fingers and he smirked before yanking them out. I whined at the loss of something inside of me but I quickly shut up when I felt his head press into me.

I let out a little moan as he slowly pushed into me. It hurt a bit, but the pain slowly faded and I gave him a nod. He kissed the neck of my neck before pulling out and ramming back into me. I tossed me head back and groaned. He continued ramming into me and I moaned like the cheap little whore I was.

“After being used so much I fingered you'd be all stretched out, you are still as tight as a virgin kitten.” He groaned and I grinned up at him as he attacked my neck, leaving a mark that would last for weeks.

“That all you got?” I panted and he slapped my ass playfully.

“Is that a challenge?” He stopped moving, leaving his cock inside of me and I smirked.

“All depends, can you fuck me into this mattress or will I have to-FUCK!” I screamed out in pleasure as he hit my sweet spot. I groaned and he bent down and whispered into my ear.

“Found it...”

Without warning his speed picked up and he was hammering into me, hard and faster than before, hitting my prostate every time. I cried out my hand grabbed my leaking cock and started stroking it with his thrusts but he batted my hand away.

“Ah ah ah. Only I get to please you my little kitten.”

“Then fucking touch me!” I begged and I didn't know how much longer I could go without something or someone touching me. Faux only smiled and shook his head and I whimpered. He continued his brutal pace making the headboard of the shitty bed bang against the wall.

BAM! BAM! BAM! BAM!

Instead of feeling used like usual I felt filled and actually wanted it. I didn't know if I felt sickened with myself or pleased with myself. Why can't all my 'clients' be like this? Oh god, just thinking about it makes me drool....

I decide to change things up a bit. Why should he have to work so hard?

I quickly roll us around so I was on top of him and he was below me looking rather confused. I just smiled and slammed myself back down on him, the both of us crying out. I rolled my hips a bit before lifting myself up so only the tip of his head was inside of me, before dropping back down and I shivered and moaned as I found my prostate once more. Faux caught on and bucked his hips up into my bundle of nerve. I rode his cock as he bucked up, the two of us trying to get the most out of this as we possibly can.

“T-Touch me!” I beg, my cock was so hard it was almost too much to bare. He wrapped his hand around me and I nearly came with just the contact of his hand. Of god I needed this. Faux moved his hand at a beyond slow pace that was completely off with our thrusts. I groaned to horny to deal with him. I wrapped my hand around his and jerked off hard and fast. Every sound that left out mouths was a curse or some sort out moan. I could only imagine how we must have sounded from outside the door.

But, frankly I didn't give two shits. I was getting fucking into oblivion by some fucking sex god who was the biggest tease in the whole damn world.

“F-Fuck I'm close!” I said and his thrusts started getting erratic and off beat. His pressed his thumb against my slit and rammed into my bundle of nerves a few more times before I screamed out in pleasure. I coated our stomachs and the bed with my cum as I can for the second time. I clamped down on his dick and he groaned.

“Fuck!” Faux said and I felt his seat fill me up. Normally I would be sickened by this but this guy was the best damn fuck I ever had. He fell back and I laid down on the bed. The two of us were panting and Faux smirked at me when he finally regaining his breathing.

He dragged his finger threw my stick, wet cum that was on my stomach and I let out a little squeak and he smiled.

“See ya around kitten, thanks for the milk.” He stuck his finger in his mouth before getting dress and leaving with a wink.

I just laid back against the cum and blood stained sheets, still breathing heavily. Today...was a good day.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to my friend Keely, http://member.mibba.com/253217/ , this chapter was made possible. Thanks Keely. I hope you like and chapter 5 is in the making so hope you like this on :)