The Kidnapping

My Freak Attack on Zacky

Zacky was shaking me.

Zack said “Are you all right. What happened.”

“No, no. Get away from me.” I screamed.

I was kicking and screaming. When he let me go I moved to the corner of my bed. Everyone came in except Matt. Johnny came over to me.

Johnny said “What the hell is going on.”

Zack said “I don’t know I came in because I heard her screaming than she said to get away from her.”

Johnny looked at me then my arm and said “ What the hell is that?”

I said “Its from Zack. He cut me there and here.”

I poled up my shit so they can see the long big freshly open cut on the left side of my rib. They one on my arm stretched from the cress where my elbow is to my wrist where I cut my self.

Johnny said “ What the fuck Zack.”

Zack said “I didn’t do it.”

Johnny said “ That’s not what she said.”

Johnny reached over to grab my arm to take care of it. I pulled it away put my hands over my ears and screamed. Matt or should I say Shadows come in.

Shadows said “Get the fuck out of her room now and go the fuck down them damn stairs now.”

The listened to him. When he turned around he was Matt again. That’s so awesome.

Matt said “What happened to you.”

I explained my dream and how Zack cut me and everything.

Matt said “So he really didn’t cut you?”

I said “No only in my dream.”

He said then why did you freak out?”

I said “Because I thought I was still dreaming I really did. I sorry I didn’t mean to hurt no one are scare them please don’t be mad at me.”

He said “Im not. Now lets go down stairs and explain everything over thing.”

As we where going to get up The Rev came in.

He said “Zacky rand away because of her.”

He pointed at me.

I said “I so sorry I didn’t mean it. I really am sorry.”

I was looking at my feet when The Rev said “Sorry wont bring him back now will it.”

I looked up. Great im crying again. I looked at Matt. Shadows is back.

“Its not hear fault. She doesn’t know what’s real or what’s a dream because her dreams are so real so you can tell.” Shadows growled.

He showed him my arm and pulled up my shirt to show in the one on my lift rib cage.
The Rev gasped and said “Im so sorry I didn’t know please for give me.”

I just nodded and pulled down the left side of my shirt.

We went stairs. Everyone was so quite.

I said “Im so sorry. I really am.”

Johnny put his had up to stop me from apologizing. But I cant help it. Its all my fault he left. God im so stupid.

I said “How long will he be gone for?”

Syny said “I don’t know. A couple days or so.”

“Ergg. I so stupid.” I cried.

“No your not. You didn’t know.” Syny said

“Now its time to take your medicine.” Matt said

“ Matty.” I said

“Don’t Matty me. Do you want to have another freak attack like you did this morning.” He said

I said “ No. Fine I will take them.”

I took the medicine from Matt and took them.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment , give your ideas and opinions please. They are always welcome.